Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
Are not all races the HUMAN race? The only differences are skin color and maybe some minor physical characteristics...i.e. more slanted yes of asians vs the round eyes of caucasians....blonde haired scandanavians vs dark swarthy middle easterners, etc etc etc. Still, regardless of those physical differences...are we still not all the same?
Silly preface in light of the question. How can we be the same if we have differences?

I understand your touchy-feely need, but it's still stupid.

Are not all races the HUMAN race? The only differences are skin color and maybe some minor physical characteristics...i.e. more slanted yes of asians vs the round eyes of caucasians....blonde haired scandanavians vs dark swarthy middle easterners, etc etc etc. Still, regardless of those physical differences...are we still not all the same?
Silly preface in light of the question. How can we be the same if we have differences?

Because we are all individuals. You cant be that stupid can you?

How is it stupid? Are you married? What is the profile on your wife? Most are mixed with something else, right? There is no true division of race, is there? Are you blonde, and she is brunette? Your hair straight and her maybe has some curl? You have brown eyes, hers are green?

"I love you. Will you marry me?"

"I love you too. But I need a genetic test done on you so I know exactly what makes you who you are before I decide to give you children, dear. You may look like my race...but ya never know".

How is it stupid? Are you married? What is the profile on your wife? Most are mixed with something else, right? There is no true division of race, is there? Are you blonde, and she is brunette? Your hair straight and her maybe has some curl? You have brown eyes, hers are green?
No one's cloned a human as far as I know. Now you have a string of stupid questions.

WTF are you talking about?

No one's cloned a human as far as I know. Now you have a string of stupid questions.

WTF are you talking about? That was a dumbass question you asked about differences.

I asked a simple question in the OP. Is it beyond you to understand it?
Obviously you have a problem with interracial marriages/relationships. So my question to you, after you made an ass of yourself, was to ask HOW DO YOU KNOW your spouse is "pure" in whatever race you are? How do you know of your own "purity"? Pure means:

pure
pyo͝or/Submit
adjective
not mixed or adulterated with any other substance or material.
"cars can run on pure alcohol"
synonyms: unadulterated, uncontaminated, unmixed, undiluted, unalloyed, unblended; More
antonyms: adulterated
without any extraneous and unnecessary elements.
"the romantic notion of pure art devoid of social responsibility"
free of any contamination.
"the pure, clear waters of Montana"
synonyms: clean, clear, fresh, sparkling, unpolluted, uncontaminated, untainted;

So...what if your great great greats and her great great greats were interracial and had kids..which would be you and her...and then you had children. You can't say you are pure any more than anyone else can. So....does this mean the DIFFERENCES must be obviously physical to you?

WTF are you talking about? That was a dumbass question you asked about differences.
Settle down Asc. Weak attempts at comebacks are pretty futile when you've been eviscerated on so many threads.

For once have some pride!

You do not condone interracial relationships. Ok. So that means if they are obviously different to you....i.e. skin tone, eye shape, etc....then it's a no no. But my question is...if they have no viewable traits different from you then you consider them part of YOUR race? Really?

In short....you have wishful thinking and judge according to what your eyes see. Right? Have you ever thought about what makes you, you? And where you came from? And all those people who contributed to your very existence and where THEY came from or what race? Prolly not. You just go by what yer eyes say.

I don't blame Black guys chasin' White wimmen. Most Black wimmen are either too fat or too Ghetto for me.

You got it mixed up. They chase each other. Sorry you are not included.
Rachel Jeantel could never catch anyone but Trayvon.

Ewww!

2ai0909.jpg

Your World.

article-1327928-0BF9A5B0000005DC-402_468x309.jpg

The Real World.

article-1327928-0BF9A119000005DC-166_468x667.jpg

She loves the "taste" of chocolate.

And to remind everyone..this is not a race bait thread. This is to understand what makes some folks think about race, the whys and wherefores of not mixing or mixing, etc etc etc.

So...kinda got you gobsmacked with the questions? Seems to me that if you have such an issue with visual differences and what races should be together..or not...you would be able to explain your stance in a way that it makes sense. Or not. It must be the latter, because there is no sense to it, is there?

This thread feels like more than a few people begging for someone to be pissed at.

So..................how do you feel about eugenics?

Eugenics is freaking terrific. When you choose not to date and marry a woman suffering from Down's Syndrome, you're being a eugenicist. When you choose not to marry a woman who is 300 lbs then you're being a eugenicist. When you choose not to marry a woman who tells you that she has herpes, then you're being a eugenicist. When you choose not to marry a woman who has a vicious temper, then you're being a eugenicist. When you choose not to marry a woman who has an obnoxious laugh, then you're being a eugenicist.

Burn, dirty eugenicist, burn. You need to marry a random woman and not apply any judgment to her. How dare you judge women.

Are not all races the HUMAN race?

No. National Geographic explains this to you:

When our ancestors first migrated out of Africa around 60,000 years ago, they were not alone. At that time, at least two other species of hominid cousins walked the Eurasian landmass—Neanderthals and Denisovans. As our modern human ancestors migrated through Eurasia, they encountered the Neanderthals and interbred. Because of this, a small amount of Neanderthal DNA was introduced into the modern human gene pool.

Everyone living outside of Africa today has a small amount of Neanderthal in them, carried as a living relic of these ancient encounters. A team of scientists comparing the full genomes of the two species concluded that most Europeans and Asians have between 1 to 4 percent Neanderthal DNA. Indigenous sub-Saharan Africans have no Neanderthal DNA because their ancestors did not migrate through Eurasia.​

So..................how do you feel about eugenics?

Eugenics is freaking terrific. When you choose not to date and marry a woman suffering from Down's Syndrome, you're being a eugenicist. When you choose not to marry a woman who is 300 lbs then you're being a eugenicist. When you choose not to marry a woman who tells you that she has herpes, then you're being a eugenicist. When you choose not to marry a woman who has a vicious temper, then you're being a eugenicist. When you choose not to marry a woman who has an obnoxious laugh, then you're being a eugenicist.

Burn, dirty eugenicist, burn. You need to marry a random woman and not apply any judgment to her. How dare you judge women.

Are not all races the HUMAN race?

No. National Geographic explains this to you:

When our ancestors first migrated out of Africa around 60,000 years ago, they were not alone. At that time, at least two other species of hominid cousins walked the Eurasian landmass—Neanderthals and Denisovans. As our modern human ancestors migrated through Eurasia, they encountered the Neanderthals and interbred. Because of this, a small amount of Neanderthal DNA was introduced into the modern human gene pool.

Everyone living outside of Africa today has a small amount of Neanderthal in them, carried as a living relic of these ancient encounters. A team of scientists comparing the full genomes of the two species concluded that most Europeans and Asians have between 1 to 4 percent Neanderthal DNA. Indigenous sub-Saharan Africans have no Neanderthal DNA because their ancestors did not migrate through Eurasia.​

I have yet to meet someone that is pure neanderthal or denisovan. When that day comes then I will decide if I want to race mix. BTW the Khoisan have neanderthal DNA as well. Thought you might want to know that before you continued making an ass of yourself.

Forum List

Back