Interview with Mother Agnes Mariam of the Cross, Syria

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onx7OyCwU50]SPUTNIK: Orbiting the world with George Galloway - Episode 3 - YouTube[/ame]

Spunik???

Georgie porgie islamic Gallaway???? Some actually gave him another venue to air his insanity?

roflol.gif

Mother Agnes will say what is necessary for the safety of christians and churches under Assad's thumb. If stability can only be had by the genocidal tyrant son of a murderous tyrant that can protect, or destroy, christian property then she will giver her speech the way it was written for her. If the choices are bad or worse, you accept the bad and learn to live with it.

"Mother Agnes Mariam de la Croix: I am not Syrian. I am, my father is Palestinian from Nazareth.

"He is a Palestinian refugee from 1948 in Lebanon. I was born in Lebanon.

"I converted to Christ at 19 years old and entered the — Contemplative Order.

"Then, in 1994, we became a Foundation in Syria, of a Monastery.

"This was in ruin, a 6th century Monastery lying in — 15 km north to the Damascus and after the completion of the restoration work, we established there an international community for dialogue, peace, openness to both Muslims and Jewish.

"So I am there, as I tell you, since 1994 and we were a Contemplative Monastery, completely out of the public scene, you know."

Mother Agnes Mariam: Exposing the Syrian Chemical Hoax | Global Research

"Mother Agnes Mariam de la Croix: I am not Syrian. I am, my father is Palestinian from Nazareth.

"This was in ruin, a 6th century Monastery lying in — 15 km north to the Damascus and after the completion of the restoration work, we established there an international community for dialogue, peace, openness to both Muslims and Jewish.

"So I am there, as I tell you, since 1994 and we were a Contemplative Monastery, completely out of the public scene, you know."

So, Herr George, are you t rying to tell the readers that the Christians in Syria are faring so nicely from both sides involved in this conflict? Please don't tell the Christians in Los Angeles from that particular area who have immigrated here that they have it so nice in Syria and the rest of the Muslim Middle East. They would think that you are nuts.

So, Herr George, are you t rying to tell the readers that the Christians in Syria are faring so nicely from both sides involved in this conflict? Please don't tell the Christians in Los Angeles from that particular area who have immigrated here that they have it so nice in Syria and the rest of the Muslim Middle East. They would think that you are nuts.
"So I am really serious and I will tell you something else and this is what is said in our neighbourhood.

"In our neighbourhood, there is no Government. We are under the armed opposition control.

"But the armed opposition is split in various sections.

"The Liberal one, that is called Free Syrian Army, normally this Free Syrian Army is supported by the Coalition, the International Coalition against the Syrian Government..."

"The Free Syrian Army is telling us that in case of an American aggression, Al Qaeda, Jhabat al-Nusra and the Islamic State of Iraq and Lebanon will have the supremacy and will slaughter everybody."

"So I am really serious and I will tell you something else and this is what is said in our neighbourhood.

"In our neighbourhood, there is no Government. We are under the armed opposition control.

"The Liberal one, that is called Free Syrian Army, normally this Free Syrian Army is supported by the Coalition, the International Coalition against the Syrian Government..."

"The Free Syrian Army is telling us that in case of an American aggression, Al Qaeda, Jhabat al-Nusra and the Islamic State of Iraq and Lebanon will have the supremacy and will slaughter everybody."

Syria: Strong Evidence Government Used Chemicals as a Weapon | Human Rights Watch
BBC News - Syria's chemical weapons stockpile

Syria: Strong Evidence Government Used Chemicals as a Weapon | Human Rights Watch
BBC News - Syria's chemical weapons stockpile
"All the medical personnel interviewed reported seeing clinical signs and symptoms of exposure to chlorine immediately after the barrel bomb explosions. Mild exposure causes reddening and itchiness of the eyes and difficulty seeing.

"More severe exposure leads to breathing difficulties and complaints of shortness of breath.

"Even higher levels of exposure can lead to vomiting, severe respiratory distress, uncontrollable coughing, and even suffocation, as the chemical injuries inflicted by the hydrochloric and hypochlorous acids produced from the dissolution of chlorine in the pulmonary airways result in severe buildup of fluid in the lungs.

"Interviewees reported seeing victims suffering from all three levels of exposure.

"Keith B. Ward, an expert on the detection and effects of chemical warfare agents, reviewed the clinical signs and symptoms witnesses described to Human Rights Watch and the videos associated with the attacks.

"Ward said that the interviews and videos strongly support the conclusion that the attacks described involved the use of chlorine gas, most likely from the rupture of commercial compressed gas cylinders of chlorine."

Forum List

Back