🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Invariably, Trump Will Become a Folk Hero

Too early to tell what Trump's legacy will be:

1. He may go down in history has the precursor and agent of American decline. A man who embodied the lost faith that Americans had in the Republic and in the future. The man who ceded and gave up American leadership in the world and ended the Pax Americana.

or

2. He will be remembered as Comic buffoon. A man who nearly destroyed the nation but for his complete incompetence. There may one day be a comic opera about Trump with a cast of fools that will include Guiliani, Stephen Miller, Melania, Ivanka and Jared, Pompeo and Sessions. I can see it now.
Yeah. We'll see if we learned from this mistake, or if it was just the beginning.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

1. He may go down in history has the precursor and agent of American decline. A man who embodied the lost faith that Americans had in the Republic and in the future. The man who ceded and gave up American leadership in the world and ended the Pax Americana.

or

2. He will be remembered as Comic buffoon. A man who nearly destroyed the nation but for his complete incompetence. There may one day be a comic opera about Trump with a cast of fools that will include Guiliani, Stephen Miller, Melania, Ivanka and Jared, Pompeo and Sessions. I can see it now.
Yeah. We'll see if we learned from this mistake, or if it was just the beginning.
Do you ever disgust yourself?

or

I once belched out loud in a movie theater. I don't know why. It just kind of happened. Gnarly one, too.

So, yeah.

Like him or not, scoff or agree, I do not care. If he loses, it is in the stars.
A 'folk hero' to who? And why?

Because he flippantly insulted everyone except White Supremacists and Autocractic dictators? Because he placed his own interests before the safety and security of Americans by siding with adversaries over his own intelligence services? Or not conceding and allowing the incoming administration to access the necessary information about the coronavirus efforts? By gassing peaceful protesters so he could have an awkared photo op? By tacitly encouraging racist militant groups? By bragging about his crowd sizes while visiting a hospital in the aftermath of a mass shooting motivated by his own rhetoric? By lying about the severity of a deadly pandemic? By sowing doubt about the integrity of our elections?

What manner of person would lionize this patheticmlittle manmas a hero? The cynical, the gullible, the bitter and the uneducated will never again hold a place of authority or influence over the majority of Americans.

The man is a loathesome egomaniac lacking empathy and compassion. And lacking any virtue or nobility will be scorned in history for his words and actions.

or

I once belched out loud in a movie theater. I don't know why. It just kind of happened. Gnarly one, too.

So, yeah.
I meant disgust, not embarrassed.

or

So, yeah.
I meant disgust, not embarrassed.
Oh, dang.

Like him or not, scoff or agree, I do not care. If he loses, it is in the stars.
If you actually lived in America you would know Trump will be despised, mocked, made fun of, and joked about for being the loser scammer he has always been.

or

I'm thinking number two. I think that would mean a majority of the Republicans gave up the contentiousness the rabid right has fostered since the 90's, and started drinking (or smoking) with their counterparts on the other side at the end of the day.
I think
It'll no different than George Patton, Douglas MacArthur, and so many others. Being a hero to some while a villain to others.
To compare George Patton and Douglas MacArthur to Trump is absurd. Joseph McCarthy is a good comparison.

If you actually lived in America you would know Trump will be despised, mocked, made fun of, and joked about for being the loser scammer he has always been.
It is exactly scumballs like you that are making him a folk hero. Doubtless you have no idea what I mean, but that's the way it must be.

Like Porky Pig
It is nothing more than the distain of those like you that gives rise to fold hero status. It is ultimately the lack of respect of those who cowtow to the state. Think Robin Hood and the Sheriff of Nottingham, you being one of his flunkies.

It is not that abstract.

It'll no different than George Patton, Douglas MacArthur, and so many others. Being a hero to some while a villain to others.
To compare George Patton and Douglas MacArthur to Trump is absurd. Joseph McCarthy is a good comparison.

Yes, over the past months my main thought has been directed towards the comparison to McCarthy. I included the other two on the same varying admire/hate basis they held with the public.

Like Porky Pig
It is nothing more than the distain of those like you that gives rise to fold hero status. It is ultimately the lack of respect of those who cowtow to the state. Think Robin Hood and the Sheriff of Nottingham, you being one of his flunkies.

It is not that abstract.
Yes, Robin Hood stole from the rich and gave to the poor. Trump stole from the poor and gave to the rich. Same thing only different.

He'll be bigger than Elvis.
1605615669849.png

Love me tender, Love me sweet , never let me go

You have made me non-compete , And I love you so

Love me tender, Love me true, second term fulfilled

For my darlin' I love you, And I always will

Love me tender, Love me long , voter frauds are larks

For it's here that I belong, And we'll never part

Love me tender, Love me true, recounts all reveal

For my scotus picks love me, , And they always will

Love me tender, Love me dear, my yes men all opine

I'll be yours the next four years, and it’s on your dime