🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Invariably, Trump Will Become a Folk Hero

If he was even Covid positive at all is in question. It well may have been a ruse.
New avatar for you:
tinfoilhatday-3.jpg

I know the perfect name

Self-Aggrandizing-Man. Hero of the Mulligan.

"CLOSE ENOUGH" Emblazoned on his Chest Plate.

Statement: Invariably, Trump Will Become a Folk Hero

Response: If lucky, he'll be rated the second worst POTUS, just above Buchanan***.

" James Buchanan Jr. (/bjuːˈkænən/; April 23, 1791 – June 1, 1868) was an American lawyer and politician who served as the 15th president of the United States (1857–1861). He previously served as Secretary of State (1845–1849) and represented Pennsylvania in both houses of the U.S. Congress. He was a states' rights advocate, and minimized the role of the federal government in the nation's final years of slavery. Historians condemn Buchanan for not addressing the issue of slavery, and not forestalling the secession of the southern states over it, and he is consistently rated by scholars as among the nation's worst presidents.

Correct!

President Trump will go down in history as the brave soul who almost single-handedly held back the forces of authoritarianism for four years against insurmountable odds.

Yes, he will be remembered in some families as the President who tried his best to defend the Constitution.

Some people will always honor his sacrifice for the country he so deeply loved.

Last edited:
Too early to tell what Trump's legacy will be:

1. He may go down in history has the precursor and agent of American decline. A man who embodied the lost faith that Americans had in the Republic and in the future. The man who ceded and gave up American leadership in the world and ended the Pax Americana.

or

2. He will be remembered as Comic buffoon. A man who nearly destroyed the nation but for his complete incompetence. There may one day be a comic opera about Trump with a cast of fools that will include Guiliani, Stephen Miller, Melania, Ivanka and Jared, Pompeo and Sessions. I can see it now.

Like him or not, scoff or agree, I do not care. If he loses, it is in the stars.
If you call Mussolini, Hitler, Idi Amen folk hero's, I agree with you. History will not be kind to Trump and his supporters. He will be made accountable for his actions. Plus there are very few literate people who support Trump. Who could write a positive book about him?

Too early to tell what Trump's legacy will be:

1. He may go down in history has the precursor and agent of American decline. A man who embodied the lost faith that Americans had in the Republic and in the future. The man who ceded and gave up American leadership in the world and ended the Pax Americana.

or

2. He will be remembered as Comic buffoon. A man who nearly destroyed the nation but for his complete incompetence. There may one day be a comic opera about Trump with a cast of fools that will include Guiliani, Stephen Miller, Melania, Ivanka and Jared, Pompeo and Sessions. I can see it now.

I'm thinking number two. I think that would mean a majority of the Republicans gave up the contentiousness the rabid right has fostered since the 90's, and started drinking (or smoking) with their counterparts on the other side at the end of the day.

It'll no different than George Patton, Douglas MacArthur, Joseph McCarthy and so many others. Being a hero to some while a villain to others.

Forum List

Back