Investigation confirms Obama funded Al Qaeda with US Tax Dollars.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
What a disgusting America hating asswipe Barry is.

We have done this at least starting with Reagan.
Reagan funded Al Qaeda?....from the grave I guess.... :abgg2q.jpg:

Yes. Reagan funded them. You know this though.

They weren't even formed until 1988, Stupid. Do you know what years Reagan was President, Dummy?

Al-Qaeda (/ælˈkaɪdə, ˌælkɑːˈiːdə/; Arabic: القاعدة‎ al-Qāʿidah, IPA: [ælqɑːʕɪdɐ], translation: "The Base", "The Foundation", alternatively spelled al-Qaida and al-Qa'ida) is a militant Sunni Islamist multi-national organization founded in 1988[

Reagan funded people in Afghanistan who were fighting the Soviets, Stupid.

Barry funded a terrorist organization dedicated to destroying America, and after they pulled off 9/11.

You look really stupid trying to equate the two. But then, you are really stupid.

They weren't even formed until 1988, Stupid. Do you know what years Reagan was President, Dummy?

Al-Qaeda (/ælˈkaɪdə, ˌælkɑːˈiːdə/; Arabic: القاعدة‎ al-Qāʿidah, IPA: [ælqɑːʕɪdɐ], translation: "The Base", "The Foundation", alternatively spelled al-Qaida and al-Qa'ida) is a militant Sunni Islamist multi-national organization founded in 1988[

OK sorry, at least since Carter.

How the U.S. Created Al-Qaeda

Reagan funded people in Afghanistan who were fighting the Soviets, Stupid.

Barry funded a terrorist organization dedicated to destroying America, and after they pulled off 9/11.

You look really stupid trying to equate the two. But then, you are really stupid.

Keep digging. :dig:

When were they declared an anti-American terrorist group?

Watch this.............

Watch this.............

We funded them. We helped create them. I provided verification for that. These kinds of things always blow up in our faces.

Watch this.............

We funded them. We helped create them. I provided verification for that. These kinds of things always blow up in our faces.
No. The only President to fund the Anti-America terrorist group Al Qeada is Barry HUSSEIN.

That is a fact. Deal with it.

Watch this.............

No. The only President to fund the Anti-America terrorist group Al Qeada is Barry HUSSEIN.

We have been funding and supporting them since Carter.

Watch this.............

Hey stupid, I showed you Al Qeada was formed in 1988. Do you know what years Carter was President?

Man, you are really stupid.

Watch this.............

Ha, there haven't been a US President with the name Barry Hussein.

You're wrong again.

Cool story, bro. Now, how about all the other Presidents that did exactly the same thing?
This is old news...very old news.

Cool story, bro. Now, how about all the other Presidents that did exactly the same thing?
This is old news...very old news.
Link me up to where a President paid an anti-America terrorist organization?

GO, Tardboi!

Watch this.............

Hey stupid, I showed you Al Qeada was formed in 1988. Do you know what years Carter was President?

Man, you are really stupid.

Forum List

Back