Investigation confirms Obama funded Al Qaeda with US Tax Dollars.

We have done this at least starting with Reagan.
Reagan funded Al Qaeda?....from the grave I guess.... :abgg2q.jpg:

Yes. Reagan funded them. You know this though.
Reagan funded people in Afghanistan who were fighting the Soviets, Stupid.

Barry funded a terrorist organization dedicated to destroying America, and after they pulled off 9/11.

You look really stupid trying to equate the two. But then, you are really stupid.
Ignorance is not a virtue.

What a disgusting America hating asswipe Barry is.

Cool story, bro. Now, how about all the other Presidents that did exactly the same thing?
This is old news...very old news.
Link me up to where a President paid an anti-America terrorist organization?

GO, Tardboi!
The Contras

Reagan freed Afghanistan from communism after it was invaded by the USSR.

Afghanistan was never communist, and the USSR funded a coup more than an invasion.
And since it is on their border, they have the major interest.
Later the USSR did send in lots of troops, but that was only because we were arming and funding Islamic fundamentalists that most of Afghanistan did not at all want.
Hard to be sure exactly, but over all the Soviets come off as the good guy in Afghanistan, more than the US does.
We have ZERO reason to be murdering Taliban.

Speaking of state sponsored terrorism and the trump regime...donny has sucked up the Russia (never speaking against their international poison team), given cover to the Saudi prince and his murder in American land of a state critic, played big letter buddies with north korea midget leader Kim and seems to like his Turkish dictator for property management.
All you can bring is Dimwit talking points bullshit.

WTF does any of you deflection have to do with Barry Hussein funding Al Qeada, Simoleton?

While I agree Obama was funding al Qaeda in Libya, to fight against Assad, it was ISIS that Obama funded and created much more than al Qaeda.

Speaking of state sponsored terrorism and the trump regime...donny has sucked up the Russia (never speaking against their international poison team), given cover to the Saudi prince and his murder in American land of a state critic, played big letter buddies with north korea midget leader Kim and seems to like his Turkish dictator for property management.
All you can bring is Dimwit talking points bullshit.

WTF does any of you deflection have to do with Barry Hussein funding Al Qeada, Simoleton?

While I agree Obama was funding al Qaeda in Libya, to fight against Assad, it was ISIS that Obama funded and created much more than al Qaeda.
Assholes

The Obama Administration never funded Al Kaeda.

just drop the stupidity.

just not going to engage in ignorance

You blasted Reagan for it, but your as quiet as a mouse when it comes to Obama.

I've condemned Obama over and over. I've said what Obama and Hillary did in Libya amounted to treason. They ran arms to groups that then used those arms against American troops.

So bite me.

It's why I constantly call to bring every soldier home. It's why I note that we are the terrorists.

You blasted Reagan for it, but your as quiet as a mouse when it comes to Obama.
Reagan funded them

Obama did not.

Obama ran arms out of Libya that were then used against our troops.
He also funded Iran so they could kill our troops.

That's what everyone we fund end up doing.
Link?

Forum List

Back