Iowa Caucus Prediction Thread

CNN just reported that sources say O'Malley will suspend his campaign tonight.

Rubio comes out the winner tonite (maybe not in actual votes)

I think Iowa will go to Cruz at this point. Everyone says "too close to call" but I disagree. The trend seems to favor Cruz and Rubio. They are outperforming everyone.

I agree, which this is depressing as I like Trump.

Microsoft has ... HAS to be studied totally.... with Hillary loving Bill Gates running the show?

how pathetic and corrupt is that!

Rubio comes out the winner tonite (maybe not in actual votes)

I think Iowa will go to Cruz at this point. Everyone says "too close to call" but I disagree. The trend seems to favor Cruz and Rubio. They are outperforming everyone.

I agree. Even if he stays in third tonight was a win for Rubio.

if ted cruz win
all delegate is for cruz?
and trump and rubio get nothing?
how many delegate for iowa?

It seems Iowa is NOT winner take all. They split up according to how much votes you get? I think?

Every state is allocated a certain number of delegates to the Democratic and Republican national conventions, where the nominees are chosen. These delegates are the prizes of the primaries. While some states abide by a winner-takes-all rule in which all the delegates are awarded to one candidate, some, including Iowa, allocate delegates to candidates proportionally in accordance with the amount of support expressed by primary voters or caucus-goers.

Microsoft has ... HAS to be studied totally.... with Hillary loving Bill Gates running the show?

Of course, but do you think Microsoft can be studied? Anyone mentioning this the MSM will automatically call a Conspiracy Theorist.

Something like Microsoft shouldn't be anywhere near anyone's elections.

if ted cruz win
all delegate is for cruz?
and trump and rubio get nothing?
how many delegate for iowa?

It seems Iowa is NOT winner take all. They split up according to how much votes you get? I think?

Every state is allocated a certain number of delegates to the Democratic and Republican national conventions, where the nominees are chosen. These delegates are the prizes of the primaries. While some states abide by a winner-takes-all rule in which all the delegates are awarded to one candidate, some, including Iowa, allocate delegates to candidates proportionally in accordance with the amount of support expressed by primary voters or caucus-goers.

Is this what happens? The vote gets split?

Of course, but do you think Microsoft can be studied? Anyone mentioning this the MSM will automatically call a Conspiracy Theorist.

We will see if Americans can fight for what is right!

Can they?

b7huuq.jpg

This is obviously a Cruz win tonight. I expect the MSM Propaganda to really begin working for Cruz now, it's not going to be pretty.
MSM Propaganda ?

Can they?

I'd hope so, but do you think they can?

Can they?

I'd hope so, but do you think they can?

you know...

it depends how many sheeple/zombies out there

otherwise , yes! :biggrin:

Is this what happens? The vote gets split?

I think so. I am no expert. I looked around and found this.

2. South Carolina is really important: While most of the media attention has focused on Iowa and New Hampshire, perhaps the most important early state, assuming the field remains crowded, is South Carolina. Unlike the other early states, this one is winner-take-all by congressional district, meaning that a candidate that runs well statewide could sweep the state’s delegates. Given that there are relatively few delegates that will have been awarded by that point, a candidate who won, say, 42 delegates in the Palmetto State could wind up the delegate leader for the next month or so.

Forum List

Back