Iowa Caucus Prediction Thread

rcp Clinton 50.3 Sanders 49.0 O'Malley time for a concession speech!

"Concede" what?

There's no need for him to concede in Iowa, he's not even in the running. As for the rest of the campaign - Iowa is only 6 out of 538 electoral votes.

Oh--in which State O'Malley is going to win?
Maryland? Thats along time to go without political momentum.

I didn't say his odds were high.

Americans have saying:

"The chances are between slim and none and slim just left town"

:smoke: :popcorn:

So

The Goldman Sachs Cruz connections don't matter ...to Americans?

rcp Clinton 50.3 Sanders 49.0 O'Malley time for a concession speech!

"Concede" what?

There's no need for him to concede in Iowa, he's not even in the running. As for the rest of the campaign - Iowa is only 6 out of 538 electoral votes.

I posted earlier that CNN has reported that sources say O'Malley will suspend his campaign in the next 40 minutes or so. Guess we'll see.

I wouldn't be surprised if he does, but there is a difference between suspending his campaign and conceding.

He could resume his campaign at some point in the future if he suspends it - not so much if he concedes.

Candidates always say they are "suspending" their campaigns. They never actually jump back into the race.

So

The Goldman Sachs Cruz connections don't matter ...to Americans?

It would, but the MSM plays it down, for obvious reasons, also Americans have forgotten 2008 and Goldman Sachs part as Robber Barons in that.

animated-siren-gif.gif%7Ec200

Cruz is following exactly in the footsteps of Santorum & Huckabee.

Okay, so what does this mean? Same voters as Romney, this is Liberal Republicans?

Iowa is old fashioned? Many vote R establishment no matter what it appears. I don't think that holds up other states? few big cites, but many farmlands. I not expert. just a thought.

Forum List

Back