Iowa Caucus Prediction Thread

btw, Cruz ain't all bad? is he? I think he has worse chance against the beast.

If something happened and the choice was Cruz or Rubio, I'd want Rubio, I like ANYONE except Cruz. Of course I can't vote, but if I could I'd choose anyone but Cruz.

Kasich, Christie, Huckabee, and Fiorina deadlocked at.....are you ready? 2%. :eusa_doh:

Mike Huckabee has withdrawn from race, as I predicted this hours ago, I'm now offering myself for hire as Top Political Pundit on any or ALL Political Pundit TV shows :smoke:

Something he's actually quite good at.

Also Huckabee good at losing weight, Chris Christie needs to speak to him, Christie now getting so obese, soon he'll have to be transported around in special construction like what happened with King Henry VIII :eek-52:

images1.jpg

OK--I'm back

Just hears Rubio's "victory speech", well part of it, on the radio.

So are the democrats finished. Who won?

I think Hillary won, but not by too much.

*ETA - it's not over yet.

She's winning by less than a point. As of now, Bernie is taking 16 out of 34 delegates.

Sorry I thought it was finished. Hillary by less than a point, this is disaster for her though.

They've called the GOP caucuses, but the Democratic caucus is too close to call.

Google is telling me that Sanders has closed the gap, Hillary is now leading by 0.2% with 89% of precincts reporting.

btw, Cruz ain't all bad? is he? I think he has worse chance against the beast.

If something happened and the choice was Cruz or Rubio, I'd want Rubio, I like ANYONE except Cruz. Of course I can't vote, but if I could I'd choose anyone but Cruz.

Me too...Cruz is a sleazeball and Iowa will be experiencing buyers' remorse by Super Tuesday when Rubio hits him like a freight train.
trainsmileyf.gif

OK--I'm back

She's winning by less than a point. As of now, Bernie is taking 16 out of 34 delegates.

Sorry I thought it was finished. Hillary by less than a point, this is disaster for her though.

They've called the GOP caucuses, but the Democratic caucus is too close to call.

Google is telling me that Sanders has closed the gap, Hillary is now leading by 0.2% with 89% of precincts reporting.

Yep, 0.1% changes hands in the last 10%...dead heat. And Bernie's been gaining faster than that.

OK--I'm back

This is bad for Hillary yes? How can this be good for her, she should logically be beating Sanders by much bigger margin. Sanders might even narrowly win Iowa.

OK--I'm back

:lol:

OK--I'm back

This is bad for Hillary yes? How can this be good for her, she should logically be beating Sanders by much bigger margin. Sanders might even narrowly win Iowa.

Of course it's bad for Hillary.

Yes, imagine the spin Hillary's campaign are going to have to try and put on this?

Yes, imagine the spin Hillary's campaign are going to have to try and put on this?

It's easy to spin Iowa. Low population, low electoral votes, etc.

But there's no question she's taking Bernie a whole lot more seriously than she was 24 hours ago.

It's easy to spin Iowa. Low population, low electoral votes, etc.

But there's no question she's taking Bernie a whole lot more seriously than she was 24 hours ago.
I wonder if Biden will jump in if she loses Iowa...

Forum List

Back