Iowa Caucus Prediction Thread

Hillary declared Victory
Why that arrogant b....She was up 40 points just a couple of months ago, and now she is 10 votes out with 7% having to come (thats 70-80 votes)
I really hope she lose! Then she has egg in her face for making such a declaration.

Hillary declared Victory
Why that arrogant b....She was up 40 points just a couple of months ago, and now she is 10 votes out with 7% having to come (thats 70-80 votes)
I really hope she lose! Then she has egg in her face for making such a declaration.
I really don;t like Hillary either. I just have faith that people or some entity will stop her campaign. In other words, she gets clobbered by Sanders or the FBI takes her down. Either way, she shouldn't be POTUS.

Where in that giant cornfield are the last 7% of these caucus voters?

Iowa must be one big Corn boondock.

Bernie's crowd is kinda refreshing. It's nice to see people under age 60 in a political crowd. :D

Sanders speaking--recognizes he can't call it but declares he should have half the delegates.
Hey, he is starting to have a barn burner. Those supporters are getting pumped!

Sanders speaking--recognizes he can't call it but declares he should have half the delegates.
Actually, I'm not sure which way they delegate those votes. Is winner-take-all? Or does he legally get half?

Actually, I'm not sure which way they delegate those votes. Is winner-take-all? Or does he legally get half?
He gets about half--it is divided by proportion.

By the way, Iowa is a big giant corn boondock. The state, by itself, produce more food than nations several times its size. They have "corn" crazy over corn!!.

They have Corn chips, Corn flakes, corn on the cobb, corn off the cobb, popcorn, cheese pop corn, caramel corn, candy corn but thats not corn,.....:alcoholic:

Overall FINAL standings
1, Trump
2, Sanders
3, Cruz
4, Clinton

You do understand that Trump and Cruz aren't running against Sanders or Clinton, right?
YOU do understand what OVERALL finish means right?

There's no such thing as "overall" in a primary caucus.

I don't think you're understanding how this works.
Overall voting stats okay? Lets use a SMALL number to educate you. Lets say there are 1000, oh that's to high a number for you.

100 TOTAL voters and 53 vote Trump. 40 vote Sanders and 4 vote for Cruz with 1 for Hillary.

So the OVERALL win goes to Trump. Because he got more of the states votes then anybody. Are you catching on now?

Are you trying to claim that coconuts are migratory?

Actually they are. Why do you think they are on all tropical shores?

Forum List

Back