Iowa Caucus Prediction Thread

Sanders speaking--recognizes he can't call it but declares he should have half the delegates.
Hey, he is starting to have a barn burner. Those supporters are getting pumped!
Actually, I'm not sure which way they delegate those votes. Is winner-take-all? Or does he legally get half?
He gets about half--it is divided by proportion.

By the way, Iowa is a big giant corn boondock. The state, by itself, produce more food than nations several times its size. They have "corn" crazy over corn!!.

They have Corn chips, Corn flakes, corn on the cobb, corn off the cobb, popcorn, cheese pop corn, caramel corn, candy corn but thats not corn,.....:alcoholic:
Thought you meant the poster candycorn. I was going to tell you, "Yeah, she's corn."

Candy corn is a devout Hillary supporter.

Maybe that means she is a whole lot more political savvy then me, but I like the underdog that is Bernie Sanders. He feels like an older version of Obama.

What a chuckle we would have if Sanders win the nomination. But it is not too far fetch.

Maybe that means she is a whole lot more political savvy then me, but I like the underdog that is Bernie Sanders. He feels like an older version of Obama.

What a chuckle we would have if Sanders win the nomination. But it is not too far fetch.
An older version of Obama??? I'm sure we have something in common, but isn't politics! LOL

It says 2% out now with 683 to 680

thats 1363 votes at 97%. A quick estimate tells me that 27 votes are still out and bernie needs to gain 3 in this group.
that is a 15 to 12 split. I doubt that Bernie can win 15 out of 27, So I think Hillary won by guess work.

Time to get some sleep. Hope I'm wrong!

Trump- Clinton

.... providing Microsoft acts in an impartial way...because I was reading that Microsoft has already called Iowa for Hillary ,before the votes have been counted!!!

It's going to be dirty!:mad-61:
john-kasich-the-roots-640x426.jpg

He doesn't have a prayer, Dani
Thank FSM! He's the only one who can beat Hillary or Sanders.

She's the best person for the job and our values are congruent so, yes, I support her having the job.

Great election.

Cruz did better than expected, and the real story is that Cruz finished so closely to Trump.

Non-evangelical NH will offer a new window into this amazing election season.

There's no such thing as "overall" in a primary caucus.

I don't think you're understanding how this works.
Overall voting stats okay? Lets use a SMALL number to educate you. Lets say there are 1000, oh that's to high a number for you.

100 TOTAL voters and 53 vote Trump. 40 vote Sanders and 4 vote for Cruz with 1 for Hillary.

So the OVERALL win goes to Trump. Because he got more of the states votes then anybody. Are you catching on now?

:lol:

Thank you for confirming that you don't understand how it works.
Oh I understand how it works just fine. You just cannot see the larger picture and that is why you are always on the losing end of everything.

No, you don't. Saying that Trump will beat Sanders is like saying next weekend, the Panthers will beat the Clippers and Heat as well as the Broncos.
Overall voting by the count Trump WILL beat Sanders.
BOTH will beat Hillary.

You cannot be more stupid.

A tie in IA, and Sanders wins the next two contests.

It's deja vu all over again for Hillary.

She's a weak candidate.

Rubio will probably beat her.

Elizabeth Warren must be kicking herself.

A tie in IA, and Sanders wins the next two contests. It's deja vu all over again for Hillary. She's a weak candidate. Rubio will probably beat her. Elizabeth Warren must be kicking herself.
Hillary won, and that's what counts, Sanders will clobber her in NH, and HRC will return the favor in SC.

Cruz won but earned a bitter denunciation from Carson. Cruz needs those conservatives, and if they go to Trump, his goose is cooked. Trump will take NH, and Rubio will now start eating in to Cruz's followers.

Long term, Hillary has a lock. Only some small states are lily-white, and those are the only states Sanders can win. It will essentially be over after Super Tuesday.

Long term, nothing looks good for the GOP. Trump is a clown, Cruz is creepy and evil, Rubio is an empty suit who is even dumber than Bush.

Rubio is far more than an empty suit, as you will be forced to bend your knee and confess so.

You are dead right Cruz is creepy, and Carson and Trump and Rubio will pound that it into the electorate.

Lets hear your predictions for tonite. I'll start off.
  • Trump wins in a landslide.
  • Marco Rubio surprises everyone with a 2nd place finish.
  • Cruz cruises to a 3rd place finish.
  • Hillary will squeeze out a win over Bernie Sanders.
Do you also post as BluePhantom?

Long term, Hillary has a lock. Only some small states are lily-white, and those are the only states Sanders can win. It will essentially be over after Super Tuesday.

Long term, nothing looks good for the GOP. Trump is a clown, Cruz is creepy and evil, Rubio is an empty suit who is even dumber than Bush.
Bernie-Billboard.jpg

Forum List

Back