Iowa Caucus Prediction Thread

Microsoft has ... HAS to be studied totally.... with Hillary loving Bill Gates running the show?

how pathetic and corrupt is that!

Of course, but do you think Microsoft can be studied? Anyone mentioning this the MSM will automatically call a Conspiracy Theorist.

Something like Microsoft shouldn't be anywhere near anyone's elections.

We will see if Americans can fight for what is right!

Can they?

I'd hope so, but do you think they can?

you know...

it depends how many sheeple/zombies out there

otherwise , yes! :biggrin:

With the Microsoft situation, all they have to do is take say 1,000 votes from A and give them to B. The only way to prove this, that is independent audit of machines, which of course, they're not going to allow that.

This is why I said earlier, what's wrong with the pencil and ballot paper method? Nothing, but to the string-pullers it's everything they don't want.

How many sheeple/zombies? I don't know, but sadly, I think still too many.

rcp Clinton 50.3 Sanders 49.0 O'Malley time for a concession speech!

"Concede" what?

There's no need for him to concede in Iowa, he's not even in the running. As for the rest of the campaign - Iowa is only 6 out of 538 electoral votes.

I posted earlier that CNN has reported that sources say O'Malley will suspend his campaign in the next 40 minutes or so. Guess we'll see.

Microsoft has ... HAS to be studied totally.... with Hillary loving Bill Gates running the show?

how pathetic and corrupt is that!

Of course, but do you think Microsoft can be studied? Anyone mentioning this the MSM will automatically call a Conspiracy Theorist.

Something like Microsoft shouldn't be anywhere near anyone's elections.

We will see if Americans can fight for what is right!

Can they?

I'd hope so, but do you think they can?

you know...

it depends how many sheeple/zombies out there

otherwise , yes! :biggrin:

With the Microsoft situation, all they have to do is take say 1,000 votes from A and give them to B. The only way to prove this, that is independent audit of machines, which of course, they're not going to allow that.

This is why I said earlier, what's wrong with the pencil and ballot paper method? Nothing, but to the string-pullers it's everything they don't want.

How many sheeple/zombies? I don't know, but sadly, I think still too many.

It doesn't work that way.

Trump does not like to lose at anything (I would imagine). NH was a Trump lock?.....SC was a lock?.......Iowa is just a bump in road.

Rubio Amnesty is fouling up works.

"Concede" what?

There's no need for him to concede in Iowa, he's not even in the running. As for the rest of the campaign - Iowa is only 6 out of 538 electoral votes.

I posted earlier that CNN has reported that sources say O'Malley will suspend his campaign in the next 40 minutes or so. Guess we'll see.

Why suspend? Is this so he can get back in at some other point? Considering it's realistically only between Hillary and Sanders, I'm not sure what the point of O'Malley now is.

"Concede" what?

I wouldn't be surprised if he does, but there is a difference between suspending his campaign and conceding.

He could resume his campaign at some point in the future if he suspends it - not so much if he concedes.

This is why I try to stay optimistic. Trump needs to go nuclear soon, because MSM Propaganda now going to really start banging drum for the Establishment's Candidate Ted Cruz. Cruz been their candidate for weeks.

I think MSM is for Hillary. They want Trump out as he can beat her. Cruz...they push him over Trump.

This is why I try to stay optimistic. Trump needs to go nuclear soon, because MSM Propaganda now going to really start banging drum for the Establishment's Candidate Ted Cruz. Cruz been their candidate for weeks.

I think MSM is for Hillary. They want Trump out as he can beat her. Cruz...they push him over Trump.

I think Cruz is Wall Streets candidate, the wife high-up at Goldman Sachs etc, Cruz is a dream for them.

As the saying goes, what's good for Wall Street isn't always good for Main Street.

Forum List

Back