Iowa Caucus Thread

’A CLOWN SHOW’

How CNN’s Blitzer bungled Iowa Dem officials call for caucus results

CNN gets ripped again for more fake election / Primary predictions / reporting....

And who ISN'T ripping the DNC for this disaster? Even former Obama adviser is ripping them.

CNN’s Wolf Blitzer roasted after accidentally adding to Iowa Caucus chaos: 'This is a clown show'

Embarrassing, feckless and inefficient. Exactly like the impeachment witch hunt clown show

The fact that it is reasonable to suspect such a thing these days is an indication that the democrat party is in chaos. The local newspaper poll wasn't published because of an alleged glitch. Hiding the results of the caucus would deny Sanders a victory speech and would protect Biden from ridicule if it was found that Sanders won and Biden was in single digits.

Cheatin Pete claims he won, since he paid the app company Shadow for a victory.

Its gotta be, right?

Dimms are not really this fucking incompetent, are they?
It would seem that way. If this Caucus is an example.

OT -

"San Souci." Haven't heard that name in 50 years. There was a ritzy restaurant in Washington DC by that name my parents used to take me too. It was one of those coat-and-tie places where the waiter would bring the food, and intone ceremoniously in his thick French accent "Would the young Master like me to cut up his chicken for him?", and I'd wave him off.

Was a blast for a ten-year-old. :113:

Its gotta be, right?

OT -

"San Souci." Haven't heard that name in 50 years. There was a ritzy restaurant in Washington DC by that name my parents used to take me too. It was one of those coat-and-tie places where the waiter would bring the food, and intone ceremoniously in his thick French accent "Would the young Master like me to cut up his chicken for him?", and I'de wave him off.

Nope. It is a semi-famous Bar-Grill in Los Angeles. At least that is where I got my user-name.

Its gotta be, right?

OT -

"San Souci." Haven't heard that name in 50 years. There was a ritzy restaurant in Washington DC by that name my parents used to take me too. It was one of those coat-and-tie places where the waiter would bring the food, and intone ceremoniously in his thick French accent "Would the young Master like me to cut up his chicken for him?", and I'de wave him off.

Nope. It is a semi-famous Bar-Grill in Los Angeles. At least that is where I got my user-name.
Ooops! That was off topic. Sorry.Accident. Won't happen again. BTT-- This Caucus might just determine which of these "Candidates" gets more money.

Hmmm....

If somebody (let me think of who....)...

...really wanted to divide the Democratic party....to start 'em off with hard feelings and suspicion...

Making this app screw up would be the ideal way...wouldn't it....

I wonder who would do such a thing?

Any ideas?

Forum List

Back