Iowa: Man Sentenced to 16-Years in Prison for Stealing, Burning LGBT Flag

Good thing Confederate flags aren't banned from Trump rallies....
View attachment 295758

So again.....did the people burning the Israeli flag buy that flag or did they take someone else's property and destroy it??

No one is stopping you from burning Nike shoes because of how protesting police shootings triggers you, you can burn Mexican flags ..you can purchase and destroy whatever other items that you feel represents minorities you hate -- have at it...burn them....

It still isn't illegal.......but it isn't enough for racists, xenophobes and homophobes...they need to burn other people's property, or burn things on people's property to get the full buzz hate gives them....

Rallies is one thing. DNC is another. You're mixing apples and oranges.
So the DNC banned Confederate flags at their convention??

And this triggered you why??

Remember when this post was about a guy burning someone else's property and you totally abandoned defending and starting talking about oranges??

Trumpers are pathetic....

Not what I said. I said they banned the flag of MS but allowed the Palestinian flag. Learn to read, you Jew hating asshole. You're pathetic and a coward.
So they banned the flag of Multiple Sclerosis?? what do you mean they banned the flag of MS??

You can also burn the Palestinian flag if that makes you feel better.....
Why would I burn any flag? That’s for Leftists.
and homophobes...remember??

That was what this was about...a guy burning someone's property because he hates gays....like you do...

Remember when this post was about a guy burning someone else's property and you totally abandoned defending and starting talking about oranges??

Not what I said. I said they banned the flag of MS but allowed the Palestinian flag. Learn to read, you Jew hating asshole. You're pathetic and a coward.
So they banned the flag of Multiple Sclerosis?? what do you mean they banned the flag of MS??

That was what this was about...a guy burning someone's property because he hates gays....like you do...

Hmm, so which clan does Martinez come from?
More akin to the Klu Klux Klan, or more like the Klan of Pancho Villa?

I do? Find one post in my 1000s where I even once disparage them. If you can’t then get off this board forever. Deal?

I like how Trumpers will be purposely dishonest in order to defend a guy they would also love to see deported....its like they had to choose between their hate for hispanics or their hate for gays....

"Adolfo Martinez, 30, of Ames, was found guilty last month of third-degree arson in violation of individual rights — hate crime, third-degree harassment, and reckless use of fire as a "habitual offender"

He faced a maximum of five years in prison for the hate crime and arson charge and a maximum of a year and month for the other two charges, according to Iowa sentencing guidelines. Court records list him as a "habitual offender", allowing him to be sentenced to a longer prison term."

Iowa man sentenced to 16 years for setting LGBTQ flag on fire

Wow, its almost like people get higher sentences for being a habitual offender or something....guess it must be about being tough on crime or something....

Racist homophobes sure do love leaving out facts and being dishonest when it comes to their zeal to try to suppress their own latent homosexuality....

The "I hate gays" clan.......its an equal opportunity employer...why you think they let you in?

The "I hate gays" clan.......its an equal opportunity employer...why you think they let you in?

Homophobia is more of a non-White thing now-a-days rather than a White thing.

Yet, the main people on this post triggered about a guy going to prison for buring a gay flag --- are whites.....you included....

Are you going to let these inferior darkies out do yall on homophobia???

Oh how the mighty have fallen

I like how Trumpers will be purposely dishonest in order to defend a guy they would also love to see deported....its like they had to choose between their hate for hispanics or their hate for gays....

"Adolfo Martinez, 30, of Ames, was found guilty last month of third-degree arson in violation of individual rights — hate crime, third-degree harassment, and reckless use of fire as a "habitual offender"

He faced a maximum of five years in prison for the hate crime and arson charge and a maximum of a year and month for the other two charges, according to Iowa sentencing guidelines. Court records list him as a "habitual offender", allowing him to be sentenced to a longer prison term."

Wow, its almost like people get higher sentences for being a habitual offender or something....guess it must be about being tough on crime or something....

Racist homophobes sure do love leaving out facts and being dishonest when it comes to their zeal to try to suppress their own latent homosexuality....
There has to be a little tolerance. Don't you think? 16 years is a long time for burning a flag. If this keeps up and spreads people will have no choice but to vote for a dictator who will "fix" everything. And we know what happens when that bird flies.

Yet, the main people on this post triggered about a guy going to prison for buring a gay flag --- are whites.....you included....

Are you going to let these inferior darkies out do yall on homophobia???

Oh how the mighty have fallen

Hmm, the most pro-LGBTQ countries in the World TODAY, are mostly Germanic Protestant countries, like Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Great Britain, Denmark etc.

The worst countries on Gay rights are mostly Islamic or African.
Latinos aren't that great, either.

Asians seem to be half & half, being worse in the Southern half of Asia.

15 years hard time for burning a $20 flag is a miscarriage of justice

you are punishing his beliefs not his actions

15 years hard time for burning a $20 flag is a miscarriage of justice

you are punishing his beliefs not his actions

Homosexuality is glorified nowadays,guys. What would you expect?

Mayor Petey is doing pretty well in the liberal primaries.

Suppose he got before the microphone this evening and came out as Normative?

Admitted his "marriage" to his presumed "bumbuddy" was a fraud, and he just portrayed himself to be as queer as a $3 bill to get traction in the primaries, but actually was as straight as the day is long.

Would make sense for Mr. Buttigieg to pretend to be a homosexual, BTW. As the mayor of a medium sized city, its doubtful he would be taken seriously if he admitted to Normalcy from the start.

IMHO, Buttigieg's support would disappear overnight if that were to happen

An Iowa man who was arrested after tearing down and burning an LGBTQ flag that was hanging at a church will spend at least 15 years behind bars, according to reports.
Iowa Man Gets 15 Years in Prison Over Burning LGBTQ Flag

For the ass hats who think they are a protected class you idiots are so stupid you have no idea how severely you dumb m.f.;s are being politically used -------- there's a carpet about to be ripped right out from under your stuck up asses. Oh it won't be today maybe not even tomorrow but you can nbet your pathetic asses the LIGHT always Wins over the DARK bitches!!!

THIS IS HOW RETARDED YOU LOSERS WHO ARE ( ANTI AMERICAN PRICKS) IF YOU THINK FORCING LAWS MAKES PPL LIKE YOU OR " NOT " HATE YOU , IT'S SAD TO SAY YOU DO NOT LIVE IN REALITY AND SHOULD WAKE THE HELL UP)

ISLAM IS RIGHT ABOUT TRANSEXUALS :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yad think he get maybe probation or 6 months to a year....... 16 years ...what country is this again ....

Keep buying ammo

An Iowa man who was arrested after tearing down and burning an LGBTQ flag that was hanging at a church will spend at least 15 years behind bars, according to reports.

For the ass hats who think they are a protected class you idiots are so stupid you have no idea how severely you dumb m.f.;s are being politically used -------- there's a carpet about to be ripped right out from under your stuck up asses. Oh it won't be today maybe not even tomorrow but you can nbet your pathetic asses the LIGHT always Wins over the DARK bitches!!!

THIS IS HOW RETARDED YOU LOSERS WHO ARE ( ANTI AMERICAN PRICKS) IF YOU THINK FORCING LAWS MAKES PPL LIKE YOU OR " NOT " HATE YOU , IT'S SAD TO SAY YOU DO NOT LIVE IN REALITY AND SHOULD WAKE THE HELL UP)

ISLAM IS RIGHT ABOUT TRANSEXUALS :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yad think he get maybe probation or 6 months to a year....... 16 years ...what country is this again ....

Keep buying ammo
Even that is steep. Restitution and maybe a fine for stealing only, but THAT'S not why he's getting YEARS in prison. This is ONLY about who he insulted.

Keep buying ammo
Even that is steep. Restitution and maybe a fine for stealing only, but THAT'S not why he's getting YEARS in prison. This is ONLY about who he insulted.

Oh absolutely

lfv0rrhfds541.png

Forum List

Back