Iowa Passes Six Weeks Abortion Ban

The arms you can buy ain't gonna save you from a tyrannical government. They just drone your ass and be done with it.
Off topic. This is a thread about the Iowa abortion law. Why are all you pro abortionists trying to change the subject?

Yes. Too much. Women are furious. They will vote accordingly
Most women are opposed to allowing women to torture their fetus to death, which is what you find acceptable.

I‘m a woman, and what makes me furious are cold-hearted Democrats who think it’s OK to murder their viable baby via a level,of torture we forbid for serial killers.

Most women are opposed to allowing women to torture their fetus to death, which is what you find acceptable.

I‘m a woman, and what makes me furious are cold-hearted Democrats who think it’s OK to murder their viable baby via a level,of torture we forbid for serial killers.
Most women were just fine with Roe. Now they are not anymore and every poll says so. Just deal with it

The law we are talking about is a 6-week timeline. There’s no ban. The woman can still rob her child of its life, but she can’t wait so long that it is tortured to death. Surely that’s not too much to ask.
6 weeks is not the point
Goverment over reach is. And this is definitely a case of that
Also there is no torture the enbyro is not self aware and in most abortions the nervous system is not fully developed, sensory nerves form last. There's no pain. That's just another anti-abortion lie.

6 weeks is not the point
Goverment over reach is. And this is definitely a case of that
Also there is no torture the enbyro is not self aware and in most abortions the nervous system is not fully developed, sensory nerves form last. There's no pain. That's just another anti-abortion lie.
There is definitely pain if the abortion is late in the pregnancy. That’s why limiting it to early is a moral compromise.

Iowa Republicans pass a new 6-week abortion ban. Exemptions for rape, life of the mother, and fetal abnormalities. However the rape must have been reported to police within 45 days. I wonder how this will impact the womens' vote in Iowa and elsewhere.​

Good. That is the way it should be. The State government has the final say. That is why Roe was overturned.

There is definitely pain if the abortion is late in the pregnancy. That’s why limiting it to early is a moral compromise.
Late term abortions happen when something goes wrong with a wanted pregnancy. Nobody who doesn't want a child waits until month into it.
Late term abortions are performed to ensure the health or life of the pregnant woman. But you know all that. You just don't give a shit

Forum List

Back