Iowa Passes Six Weeks Abortion Ban

Basic Civil Rights covers it. Equality and justice under the law. Constitutions in free nations and states can never have such laws.
Be specific. The Iowa law doesn’t violate the equal protection clause.

The Iowa law doesn’t violate the civil rights act. Which isn’t constitution but I won’t hold that against you

Im sure all the children we've murdered since 73 would vote against it....
No child was ever murdered. That's the truth. Speaking of what you refer to as a child. At 6 weeks, the human embryo, not even a fetus yet, is about .13 inches long and weighs about .04 ounce. It's body is curved and has a tail, and looks a bit like a small tadpole. The heart is a big of cardiac tissue that may or may not be fluttering actions, not a true pulse because the heart hasn't formed yet. More importantly a bump in the head region represents the top of the neural tube which will become the brain. On the torso there are bumps which will become the arms and legs. Little dimples on the sides of the head are where the ears will form. The entire embryo is covered with a thin layer of see through skin. That's why it's called an embryo, it is not like any child on earth
Every child I know of was born and comes with all there new parts.

The Iowa law doesn’t violate the civil rights act. Which isn’t constitution but I won’t hold that against you
Telling anyone what they can or cannot do with their body is criminal. Assholes like you just create more trouble than you're worth.

Telling anyone what they can or cannot do with their body is criminal. Assholes like you just create more trouble than you're worth.
So still haven’t figured out which part of the Constitution the Iowa law violates yet?

Seatbelt laws

Helmet laws

Suicide laws

etc. we make all kinds of laws about what people can or can’t do with their bodies and those laws don’t effect anyone else’s body unlike abortion.

Wrong, Article 1 of the Iowa State Constitution is basically it's bill of rights for it's citizens. It guarantees all citizens inalienable rights. It would seem that was only the begining of the state's transgressions. Other laws pertain as well. No one is suppose to be above the law and that includes the lawmakers. They all need to serve time for this miscarriage of justice.

No child was ever murdered. That's the truth. Speaking of what you refer to as a child. At 6 weeks, the human embryo, not even a fetus yet, is about .13 inches long and weighs about .04 ounce. It's body is curved and has a tail, and looks a bit like a small tadpole. The heart is a big of cardiac tissue that may or may not be fluttering actions, not a true pulse because the heart hasn't formed yet. More importantly a bump in the head region represents the top of the neural tube which will become the brain. On the torso there are bumps which will become the arms and legs. Little dimples on the sides of the head are where the ears will form. The entire embryo is covered with a thin layer of see through skin. That's why it's called an embryo, it is not like any child on earth
Every child I know of was born and comes with all there new parts.
How many times does that embryo develop into anything other than a human child? How many instances of it becoming a goat or a chimpanzee are there?

Wrong, Article 1 of the Iowa State Constitution is basically it's bill of rights for its citizens. It guarantees all citizens inalienable rights. It would seem that was only the begining of the state's transgressions. Other laws pertain as well. No one is suppose to be above the law and that includes the lawmakers. They all need to serve time for this miscarriage of justice.
Again be specific. You’re generalizing. If it totally violates the Iowa Constitution quote the section.

You're a joke and you don't realize it. That's really said. The Constitution is the basis for all laws, you fool.
Quote the section of the Constitution this should be very simple for you. The fact that you’ve been obfuscating for multiple pages now tells me all I need to know

Quote the section of the Constitution this should be very simple for you. The fact that you’ve been obfuscating for multiple pages now tells me all I need to know
It's basically the preamble that says it all. The government cannot obstruct it's citizens from fulfilling their needs and desires. This is a deal breaker. You can't cite a law that says this is in any way American or constitutional. I'm not into playing your stupid games.

It's basically the preamble that says it all. The government cannot obstruct its citizens from fulfilling their needs and desires. This is a deal breaker. You can't cite a law that says this is in any way American or constitutional. I'm not into playing your stupid games.
What if my desire includes owning my neighbor’s Lexus? Can I just take it? Or if my desire includes shooting my boyfriend because he lied about being divorced? Or if your desire is to have sex with your 15-year-old babysitter, whether she wants it or not?

People aren’t free to fulfill their needs and desires when it injures others.

What if my desire includes owning my neighbor’s Lexus? Can I just take it? Or if my desire includes shooting my boyfriend because he lied about being divorced? Or if your desire is to have sex with your 15-year-old babysitter, whether she wants it or not?

People aren’t free to fulfill their needs and desires when it injures others.
Another person playing stupid games. That would be stealing, that's against the law. A real law. Murder is also against the law. Unwanted sexual advances are also against the law plus depending on the age difference you're probably facing pedophile charges. Which is also against the laws. Everything you cited were legitimate laws. Abortion laws aren't legitimate in a free nation and unconscionable in a free society. Abortion hurts no one.

Fine. 60 million humans were murdered. The word child just refers to a stage in a human‘s development. But if you think you can win this argument with semantics your mistaken
Name one of the dead. Fetuses were never born, they don't have names. And what if all those fetuses somehow weren't aborted. All them throughout the history of the world. My guess is humans in this world would have become extinct by as early as the 1600's. This world cannot support the human population as it is. How many will starve this year ? Next year it will be even worse. The more the population increases the more we destroy what's left of this world. Abortion is a blessing, only a fool would consider it a curse. Your very life depends on it.

Fuck your god; your shit demon god’s “blessings” are vile curses.
You condemn GOD in your insanity over this non-issue. Really pathetic. You are destined for hell soon enough, please stop trying to create hell here on earth. It's tough enough the way it is already.

Forum List

Back