IQ and Voting Patterns

Oh that's a tear jerking laughfest!

How would they know anyone's IQ that voted much less whom they voted for?
Exit polls. Is there something wrong with you besides obviously being in the reddish range?

Exit polls? Many, many people do not know their IQ numbers so try again. I know all you have is insults that only demeans the accuracy of any hypothesis you claim to be factual...
The IQ of demographic groups is well known and exit polls give us the percentages of demographics, including income and education.

I don't now why I am trying to explain this to someone who is obviously too simple to grasp what to others is obvious. It goes beyond differentiating between bulls and cows I guess. Idiot!
Oh demographic groups so you are saying that the dumbest people rule the elections and then you will imply that only non-whites have low IQ and therefore should not vote. The same garbage from the 19th century , how about a poll tax again or a land requirement that would put you city shitheads in a shit-out-of-luck scenario.
It seems the graph insults you in that it places you squarely in a very low IQ range especially for a white person since you are obvioulsy not an academic, and likely not East Asian or Jewish. That's life.
It seems you have no idea what the story is really representing, nor the idea of the fallacy of the assumptions of the author..You need this to validate your inability to reason that it is of no consequence since you will fail in your attempts at character assassination from the blind.

Exit polls. Is there something wrong with you besides obviously being in the reddish range?

Exit polls? Many, many people do not know their IQ numbers so try again. I know all you have is insults that only demeans the accuracy of any hypothesis you claim to be factual...
The IQ of demographic groups is well known and exit polls give us the percentages of demographics, including income and education.

I don't now why I am trying to explain this to someone who is obviously too simple to grasp what to others is obvious. It goes beyond differentiating between bulls and cows I guess. Idiot!
Oh demographic groups so you are saying that the dumbest people rule the elections and then you will imply that only non-whites have low IQ and therefore should not vote. The same garbage from the 19th century , how about a poll tax again or a land requirement that would put you city shitheads in a shit-out-of-luck scenario.
It seems the graph insults you in that it places you squarely in a very low IQ range especially for a white person since you are obvioulsy not an academic, and likely not East Asian or Jewish. That's life.
It seems you have no idea what the story is really representing, nor the idea of the fallacy of the assumptions of the author..You need this to validate your inability to reason that it is of no consequence since you will fail in your attempts at character assassination from the blind.
If you want to challenge the graph you may do so by attacking the exit polls or validity of IQ tests, nothing more. As a stupid white, you are included with blacks and Hispanics who vote overwhelmingly Democrat and easily have the lowest IQ scores of large American demographics.

Deal with it.

Bring back literacy tests? Explain the reasoning...the premise being not every citizen should be able to vote correct?

If you want to challenge the graph you may do so by attacking the exit polls or validity of IQ tests, nothing more. As a stupid white, you are included with blacks and Hispanics who vote overwhelmingly Democrat and easily have the lowest IQ scores of large American demographics.

Deal with it.
I vote for whomever I want I don't play partisan projection like your type I don't need to be led by the nose to prove superior intellect because I never tried to be superior to anyone.

The premise further says that most high I voters vote for the gop(party for rich man first) . Over Dems(give everything away). So what about those that vote opposite? Like my business owning neighbors who all vote Democrat or my son(not wealthy). But votes gop?

Deal with it.
So the question is

Do we have a true asshole racist here or is this a Russian sock puppet trying to stir up racial animus.

Either way he's fucked up

Deal with it.
So the question is

Do we have a true asshole racist here or is this a Russian sock puppet trying to stir up racial animus.

Nope he's an all American redneck peckerhead who doesn't believe in equality or the law.

Deal with it.
I vote for whomever I want I don't play partisan projection like your type I don't need to be led by the nose to prove superior intellect because I never tried to be superior to anyone.
Why would you try to prove that you are surperior to anyone? That would be absolutte futility.

Deal with it.
So the question is

Nope he's an all American redneck peckerhead who doesn't believe in equality or the law.
Alas, I have run afoul of political correctness and bunched up snowflake panties.

Oh well.

What you did was expose yourself for who you are

Deal with it.
So the question is

Alas, I have run afoul of political correctness and bunched up snowflake panties.

Oh well.
Most people who think they are intellectuals manage to paint themselves into a corner with no way out but through insults instead of brilliance.

Deal with it.
Emotional intelligence is defined as the ability to master your emotions and make rational decisions. Conservatives would score very low if a test existed to measure this crucial quality.

Deal with it.
Emotional intelligence is defined as the ability to master your emotions and make rational decisions. Conservatives would score very low if a test existed to measure this crucial quality.
It's like watching a "B" movie with no plot..

Deal with it.
Yes, hating your fellow Americans is now the American Way.

The ruling class loves it.

Deal with it.
So the question is

Oh well.
Most people who think they are intellectuals manage to paint themselves into a corner with no way out but through insults instead of brilliance.
Is it the IQ tests or the exit polls that have bunched up your panties so?

Forum List

Back