IQ and Voting Patterns

If you want to challenge the graph you may do so by attacking the exit polls or validity of IQ tests, nothing more. As a stupid white, you are included with blacks and Hispanics who vote overwhelmingly Democrat and easily have the lowest IQ scores of large American demographics.

Deal with it.
I vote for whomever I want I don't play partisan projection like your type I don't need to be led by the nose to prove superior intellect because I never tried to be superior to anyone.
Emotional intelligence is defined as the ability to master your emotions and make rational decisions. Conservatives would score very low if a test existed to measure this crucial quality.
Yes, hating your fellow Americans is now the American Way.

The ruling class loves it.
You know how you hear something and immediately form an opinion that never changes? That places you in the "fucking retard" range of emotional intelligence. Seriously, reactionaries are a huge problem on all sides of American politics but conservatism absolutely counts on it.
Yes we know you believe whatever the establishment tells you. Sad to be you.
It's great to be me. I don't live in fear.

The chart looks about right.

My gripe is "Get out the Vote" campaigns, which Democrats always push and always benefit them. "GOTV" campaigns target people who are too stupid and unaware to know anything about the issues - as though their votes are a benefit to the process. "Yeah, let's get the stupid people involved!"

We should bring back literacy tests and hold the vote at 10pm on a Saturday night.

How about 1 test, if you're not smart enough to get an ID you're not smart enough to vote.
Will you be the legs for paraplegics?

Not sure what health status has to do with a person being able to obtain a state ID.

I vote for whomever I want I don't play partisan projection like your type I don't need to be led by the nose to prove superior intellect because I never tried to be superior to anyone.
Emotional intelligence is defined as the ability to master your emotions and make rational decisions. Conservatives would score very low if a test existed to measure this crucial quality.

You know how you hear something and immediately form an opinion that never changes? That places you in the "fucking retard" range of emotional intelligence. Seriously, reactionaries are a huge problem on all sides of American politics but conservatism absolutely counts on it.
Yet you are full of hate and ignorance.

Hmmmmm. Makes me feel good about voting third party....our iq must be in the genius part.

So you feel good and “smart” about wasting your vote……

Congratulations………..

when the two main choices are both pieces of shit, every vote is wasted

You prove you are a moron once again...………..

Thanks! When one of the duopoly sheep call me names, I take it as a sign I am doing the right thing.

My gripe is "Get out the Vote" campaigns, which Democrats always push and always benefit them. "GOTV" campaigns target people who are too stupid and unaware to know anything about the issues - as though their votes are a benefit to the process. "Yeah, let's get the stupid people involved!"

We should bring back literacy tests and hold the vote at 10pm on a Saturday night.

How about 1 test, if you're not smart enough to get an ID you're not smart enough to vote.

Not sure what health status has to do with a person being able to obtain a state ID.
One needs to be able to transport themselves to get a photo ID...Most paralyzed people lack transportation to satisfy your desires...

88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.png

I'd rather "waste" my vote than froth at the mouth over both corporatist rich man kissing party that lies to me about why I should vote for them and their over the top garbage rhetoric. It's nauseating. Repugnant.

Hmmmmm. Makes me feel good about voting third party....our iq must be in the genius part.

Congratulations………..

Thanks! When one of the duopoly sheep call me names, I take it as a sign I am doing the right thing.

Stay at home and don't vote.....

Tell all your Tard friends to do the same...….

Yes..This is the right thing for you to do....

I'd rather "waste" my vote than froth at the mouth over both corporatist rich man kissing party that lies to me about why I should vote for them and their over the top garbage rhetoric. It's nauseating. Repugnant.

Keep it up Dip Shit....

I'm sure if you did vote it would be for the Tards…….

The only thing I am full of is pancakes and sausage.

Congratulations………..

I vote every election, so fuck off and die.

Sorry I am not a slave to the duopoly, but not everyone is a mindless sheep like you

ohhh...sounds yummy!

think I know what I am having for breakfast!

worldiqmap.jpg

What a joke...
“Indigenous peoples”

As in NATIVE Americans, moron.

White Americans would be more in line with Europe.

Black people mostly a mixture of sub Saharan Africa and Europe.

Asians more in line with Asia

Hispanics the same as Mexico and South America.

Unless you think white Australian people(mostly English descent) are somehow especially retarded you can guess that they are talking about the Aborigines.

This graph illustrates clearly relation of tendancy to vote and intelligence. There are two large areas of Democrat voters on the lower areas of the graph, the low IQ and high. The low IQ is the larger one on the left which obviously includes the minorities of the Democrat base, followed by the large area of average IQ voters (and presumably white) which makes up the lion's share of the Republican base and the middle class. The second but less larger area of Democrat supporters consists of the academic elite, East Asians and Jews.

consciousness_curve1.jpg

The Link Between IQ and Conciousness
Oh that's a tear jerking laughfest!

How would they know anyone's IQ that voted much less whom they voted for?
Exit polls. Is there something wrong with you besides obviously being in the reddish range?

So the exit polls are testing the IQ of voters? Or are you just going with asking people how smart they are?

So you had breakfast and sex...…..

One needs to be able to transport themselves to get a photo ID...Most paralyzed people lack transportation to satisfy your desires...

So how does a paralyzed person get to doctors appointments?

ohhh...sounds yummy!

think I know what I am having for breakfast!

So you want pancakes and a whopper for desert too?:abgg2q.jpg:

So how does a paralyzed person get to doctors appointments?
Usually by having homecare visits...

Congratulations………..

I vote every election, so fuck off and die.

Sorry I am not a slave to the duopoly, but not everyone is a mindless sheep like you

You are so angry...

Have you taken your meds today?

Forum List

Back