IQ and Voting Patterns

This graph illustrates clearly relation of tendancy to vote and intelligence. There are two large areas of Democrat voters on the lower areas of the graph, the low IQ and high. The low IQ is the larger one on the left which obviously includes the minorities of the Democrat base, followed by the large area of average IQ voters (and presumably white) which makes up the lion's share of the Republican base and the middle class. The second but smaller area of Democrat supporters consists of the academic elite, East Asians and Jews.

consciousness_curve1.jpg

The Link Between IQ and Conciousness
If you noticed in your link, this is totally the hypothesis of the writer based on his beliefs. I kept looking for anything substantial to back it up and didn't find it.

In the old days Jews were primarily Democrat, because it was believed they were the party of human rights, liberalism etc. By some measure this was true, by some it was a myth as well.

But today's left is hardly liberal. In fact conservatives are more so. The left is "progressively" losing the Jewish population. Some are corrupt and fully support the mind-control filth that comes with prog-think. Many of these fucks are Hollywood types. New Hollywood that is. You know, those producing much of the trash. Same for the media.

To know who were the most wise is to check who wins the wars

That will show white males

And white males votes most for trump

In the old days Jews were primarily Democrat, because it was believed they were the party of human rights, liberalism etc. By some measure this was true, by some it was a myth as well.

But today's left is hardly liberal. In fact conservatives are more so. The left is "progressively" losing the Jewish population. Some are corrupt and fully support the mind-control filth that comes with prog-think. Many of these fucks are Hollywood types. New Hollywood that is. You know, those producing much of the trash. Same for the media.
LOLOL

Utter nonsense. In the 2016 presidential race, 71% of Jews voted Democrat while only 23% voted Republican. That’s up from 2012 where the Democrat got 69% to the Republican’s 30%.

We’ll just chalk this nonsense up to conservatives say the dumbest shit.

The terms Left, Right, Alt Right, Conservative, Liberal, Progressive, Democrat, Republican, Independent are just tags that we apply to people based on their position on particular issues. The truth is people are far more complex than that. For example, I consider myself a fiscal conservative, a liberal when it comes to social issue however I'm really not too concerned about the abortion issue.

The world is a pretty complicated place so we try to simplify it by putting people, organizations, nations, and philosophies in categories ignoring individuality because that just makes things really messy.

LOLOL

Utter nonsense. In the 2016 presidential race, 71% of Jews voted Democrat while only 23% voted Republican. That’s up from 2012 where the Democrat got 69% to the Republican’s 30%.

When a prog opens their mouths be sure they're full of shit and projecting. We'll call Faun's response supporting evidence # 1,000,086. You may have managed to support the OP as well.

Jewish Republicans | My Jewish Learning

LOLOL

When a prog opens their mouths be sure they're full of shit and projecting. We'll call Faun's response supporting evidence # 1,000,086. You may have managed to support the OP as well.

If you don’t believe me, check out the exit polls...

Presidential Race - 2012 Election Center - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

2016 election results: National Exit polls

LOLOL

If you don’t believe me, check out the exit polls...

Presidential Race - 2012 Election Center - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

2016 election results: National Exit polls

When a prog opens their mouth be sure they're full of shit and projecting. I gave you the link dumb-fucker. Apparently Faun thinks world history started in 2012. More like B, he's full of shit and his spine is too weak to admit he's wrong.

Forum List

Back