IQ and Voting Patterns

Neither party has shown anything to convince me to see it their twisted way.

That's why we love TRUMP...……….

Uhhhh...Trump is a Repub that surrounds himself with establishment Repubs
Uhhh.... you mean Trump surrounds himself with establishment republicans who denounced him as destroying the party and not a republican at all? That would only make sense to you.

Well, it must make sense to Trump since he keeps bringing in more and more of them.

First off, the IQ map indicates the IQ of indigenous peoples.
So, in other words, there are only 3-4X as many people with an IQ of 98 as there are people with an IQ of 148? That is bullshit.
Secondly, the X axis would be useless as it could be any number of voters and make no change whatsoever in the relevancy of IQ to voting patterns. Why are people this fucking stupid FFS!
Why then do swing voters move up and down the X axis? What is the significance of that? NONE that I can see and only fucking idiots like you are so gullible as to present this garbage as scientifically valid.
Seriously? Oh my, another child left behind. :(

If ten blacks vote Democrat we can make no accurate estimation regarding their IQ. If 10 million do, then we certainly can.

Your estimation of black people's IQ based on how many vote democrat is worthless other than for the good laugh it just gave me.
It is not my estimation of black IQ. The estimation is borne of IQ testing, but laugh if it makes you feel better.

You are the Statist………

No, you are the statist that supports the two party statsit system.

as long as you are a slave to the duopoly you are a statist

This from a libtard that goes by Golfing Gator...…..

You are far to the left me me...no matter how many little cute names you call me.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You must be off your meds.....

Reality does not require meds. If you ever pull your head out of Trump's ass, maybe you too can face reality

You are one confused Tard....

The chart looks about right.

My gripe is "Get out the Vote" campaigns, which Democrats always push and always benefit them. "GOTV" campaigns target people who are too stupid and unaware to know anything about the issues - as though their votes are a benefit to the process. "Yeah, let's get the stupid people involved!"

We should bring back literacy tests and hold the vote at 10pm on a Saturday night.

How about 1 test, if you're not smart enough to get an ID you're not smart enough to vote.

Same for lawyers???

Hillary Clinton, to note: is more of a coattail celebrity name, in vogue at the moment; intellectually, she failed the DC bar exam three times; and had to retake it in Arkansas to pass.
IQ: 150+ | Smartest woman ever - Hmolpedia

No, you are the statist that supports the two party statsit system.

as long as you are a slave to the duopoly you are a statist

This from a libtard that goes by Golfing Gator...…..

You are far to the left me me...no matter how many little cute names you call me.

You must be off your meds.....

Reality does not require meds. If you ever pull your head out of Trump's ass, maybe you too can face reality

You are one confused Tard....

And yet you are still far to the left of me.

Well, I think it has been clearly established that the "other" guys are "dumb", and those who agree with us are "smart".

Are you denying the accuracy of the graph?

Mac, always in denial and deflection mode. There are such things as facts.

What's funny is I find the graph OBVIOUSLY correct. Republicans are the middle class, democrats are the idiots and the elite who is trying to control the horde of idiots for their benefit.

Further the minorities aren't as intelligent on average, and vote democrat.

Well, I think it has been clearly established that the "other" guys are "dumb", and those who agree with us are "smart".

What's funny is I find the graph OBVIOUSLY correct. Republicans are the middle class, democrats are the idiots and the elite who is trying to control the horde of idiots for their benefit.

The graph is just a pretty picture without the data that it was derived from.

The author of the article did not provide her data, thus the graph is just a meaningless pretty picture

The author of the article did not provide her data, thus the graph is just a meaningless pretty picture

What, you don't eagerly look to "Brodoland" as your go-to socio-demographic resource?

:laugh:

Well we know who the minorities vote for and what their IQ is. We also know that women vote mostly democrats, women are in general lower in IQ.

Do you find the situation where democrats are retards only favorable to at least having some people who can tell the difference between a man and a woman?

Oh that's a tear jerking laughfest!

How would they know anyone's IQ that voted much less whom they voted for?
Exit polls. Is there something wrong with you besides obviously being in the reddish range?

Exit polls? Many, many people do not know their IQ numbers so try again. I know all you have is insults that only demeans the accuracy of any hypothesis you claim to be factual...
The IQ of demographic groups is well known and exit polls give us the percentages of demographics, including income and education.

I don't now why I am trying to explain this to someone who is obviously too simple to grasp what to others is obvious. It goes beyond differentiating between bulls and cows I guess. Idiot!
Oh demographic groups so you are saying that the dumbest people rule the elections and then you will imply that only non-whites have low IQ and therefore should not vote. The same garbage from the 19th century , how about a poll tax again or a land requirement that would put you city shitheads in a shit-out-of-luck scenario.
It seems the graph insults you in that it places you squarely in a very low IQ range especially for a white person since you are obvioulsy not an academic, and likely not East Asian or Jewish. That's life.

Are Clintons and Obamas Jewish or East Asian? I always forget.

Exit polls. Is there something wrong with you besides obviously being in the reddish range?

Exit polls? Many, many people do not know their IQ numbers so try again. I know all you have is insults that only demeans the accuracy of any hypothesis you claim to be factual...
The IQ of demographic groups is well known and exit polls give us the percentages of demographics, including income and education.

I don't now why I am trying to explain this to someone who is obviously too simple to grasp what to others is obvious. It goes beyond differentiating between bulls and cows I guess. Idiot!
Oh demographic groups so you are saying that the dumbest people rule the elections and then you will imply that only non-whites have low IQ and therefore should not vote. The same garbage from the 19th century , how about a poll tax again or a land requirement that would put you city shitheads in a shit-out-of-luck scenario.
It seems the graph insults you in that it places you squarely in a very low IQ range especially for a white person since you are obvioulsy not an academic, and likely not East Asian or Jewish. That's life.

Are Clintons and Obamas Jewish or East Asian? I always forget.
They are Middle Earth...

Well we know who the minorities vote for and what their IQ is.

Do you find the situation where democrats are retards only favorable to at least having some people who can tell the difference between a man and a woman?
There are more minority(Hispanic) governors that are Republicans than Democrats.

This graph illustrates clearly relation of tendancy to vote and intelligence. There are two large areas of Democrat voters on the lower areas of the graph, the low IQ and high. The low IQ is the larger one on the left which obviously includes the minorities of the Democrat base, followed by the large area of average IQ voters (and presumably white) which makes up the lion's share of the Republican base and the middle class. The second but smaller area of Democrat supporters consists of the academic elite, East Asians and Jews.

consciousness_curve1.jpg

The Link Between IQ and Conciousness

Smart people vote Democrat, gotcha.

vault-boy.png

This graph illustrates clearly relation of tendancy to vote and intelligence. There are two large areas of Democrat voters on the lower areas of the graph, the low IQ and high. The low IQ is the larger one on the left which obviously includes the minorities of the Democrat base, followed by the large area of average IQ voters (and presumably white) which makes up the lion's share of the Republican base and the middle class. The second but smaller area of Democrat supporters consists of the academic elite, East Asians and Jews.

consciousness_curve1.jpg

vault-boy.png

I don't know how you have managed to miss it (probably the stupidity), but you don't belong to that part of the curve.

consciousness_curve1.jpg

vault-boy.png

I don't know how you have managed to miss it (probably the stupidity), but you don't belong to that part of the curve.

Idiots like you wouldn't know where I, or themselves belong.

Fact remains however - according to that curve smart people tend to vote Democrat.

consciousness_curve1.jpg

vault-boy.png

The curve is made up; there is no data to support it. You might as well be talking about a flat earth.

consciousness_curve1.jpg

vault-boy.png

Idiots like you wouldn't know where I, or themselves belong.

Fact remains however - according to that curve smart people tend to vote Democrat.

The fact remains that the graph is nothing more than a pretty picture with no basis in fact

Forum List

Back