IQ Test: take it

^Liar.

Your statements are just above in this thread dumb ass. No reason to lie like a little bitch about it.

My use was to point out that it only tested assimilation and accumulated knowledge.

Thats right. My statement is just above. Quote where I ever said "assimilated knowledge" liar. We know you cant because you would have done it just like you cant quote me saying a song and flower are not universally known. You can admit you were wrong. Its a sign of maturity.
Assimilation is accumulation of knowledge, dumb ass... how many times do you have to be told that? Additionally you stated assimilated and accumulated knowledge, for example a first and second knowledge. The brown fox pissed on the white and black socks. Maybe you need to learn how to write.

Further, you ducking said a dozen times that there was no proof that everyone should know what a flower and a song were, thus you said they were not universally known, dumb ass.

No matter how thoroughly you make a fool of yourself you are wrong.

assimilation

:The process by which a person or persons acquire the social and psychological characteristics of a group: “Waves of immigrants have been assimilated into the American culture.”
ROFL yeah cause culture isn't based on knowledge.. ROFL Please tell the class how to assimilate culture without storing cultural information in that mushy stuff between your ears. Where do you put that assimilated culture? Up your ass?

Dont be embarrased you didnt know what assimilation was and mixed it up with accumulated knowledge. You claimed they were the same because aliens told you so. Your aliens were wrong. :laugh:
You're a retard. But thanks for admitting you had no effing clue that assimilation of culture is accumulated knowledge.. as I said at the start of your circus act / deflection.

Thats right. My statement is just above. Quote where I ever said "assimilated knowledge" liar. We know you cant because you would have done it just like you cant quote me saying a song and flower are not universally known. You can admit you were wrong. Its a sign of maturity.
Assimilation is accumulation of knowledge, dumb ass... how many times do you have to be told that? Additionally you stated assimilated and accumulated knowledge, for example a first and second knowledge. The brown fox pissed on the white and black socks. Maybe you need to learn how to write.

Further, you ducking said a dozen times that there was no proof that everyone should know what a flower and a song were, thus you said they were not universally known, dumb ass.

assimilation

:The process by which a person or persons acquire the social and psychological characteristics of a group: “Waves of immigrants have been assimilated into the American culture.”
ROFL yeah cause culture isn't based on knowledge.. ROFL Please tell the class how to assimilate culture without storing cultural information in that mushy stuff between your ears. Where do you put that assimilated culture? Up your ass?

Dont be embarrased you didnt know what assimilation was and mixed it up with accumulated knowledge. You claimed they were the same because aliens told you so. Your aliens were wrong. :laugh:
You're a retard. But thanks for admitting you had no effing clue that assimilation of culture is accumulated knowledge.. as I said at the start of your circus act / deflection.
You are a clown. You have deflected and diverted. You have lied and been unable to prove your claims. As I said from the start you are a moron.

assimilation

You are a clown. You have deflected and diverted. You have lied and been unable to prove your claims. As I said from the start you are a moron.
Huh? Are you drinking?

assimilation

Huh? Are you drinking?
What? Still sipping on anti freeze?

Huh? Are you drinking?
Dude put some water in that radiator.. your engine will over heat if all you use is anti-freeze.

Huh? Are you drinking?
Dude put some water in that radiator.. your engine will over heat if all you use is anti-freeze.
I have no antifreeze. You keep drinking it.

Huh? Are you drinking?
You're delusional.

Huh? Are you drinking?
You're delusional.
Youre an idiot.

Huh? Are you drinking?
You're delusional.
Youre an idiot.
My IQ is 37 points higher than yours, what's that make you?

You're delusional.
Youre an idiot.
Who told you that? You dont know what my IQ is.

You're delusional.
Youre an idiot.
You reported it in this thread. Really you need to talk to a doctor, you are showing signs of Alzheimers.

You're delusional.
Youre an idiot.
You reported it in this thread. Really you need to talk to a doctor, you are showing signs of Alzheimers.
No I didnt. If I did please quote it.

You got a 154?...that means one question I am answering is wrong...what the?
Sorry folks...this is my field. The test skews high by 10-15 points. I got 156. I am not 156! :) The minimum valid inventories would be a Wonderlic which is 40 items timed to be completed in 12 minutes.

The best tests have a minimum 100 items and are timed. In graduate school we all had to take multiple I.Q. and other psychometric tests. My scores averaged 144 (about the average for anyone with a post-graduate degree).

There are plenty of valid I.Q. tests you can buy cheaply or take on line. This is not valid. If you choose to consider it at all.....minus -10-15 points.

Obviously this is not realistic. It is like all "internet IQ test" - for fun.
I got a 156.
Here you go...

Sorry folks...this is my field. The test skews high by 10-15 points. I got 156. I am not 156! :) The minimum valid inventories would be a Wonderlic which is 40 items timed to be completed in 12 minutes.

The best tests have a minimum 100 items and are timed. In graduate school we all had to take multiple I.Q. and other psychometric tests. My scores averaged 144 (about the average for anyone with a post-graduate degree).

There are plenty of valid I.Q. tests you can buy cheaply or take on line. This is not valid. If you choose to consider it at all.....minus -10-15 points.

I got a 156.

How can there be a two point difference? There is not enough questions for that small of a difference.
I posted my results in a screen shot. Youd have to ask whoever claimed they got a 154.
Here you go..

Free IQ Test - Fast Free and Accurate Online IQ Test
Here's a more thorough test.
l125.gif
left_arrow.gif

I must have guessed correctly on the 2 that stumped me.

l160.gif
here you go...

I got a 156.

How can there be a two point difference? There is not enough questions for that small of a difference.
I posted my results in a screen shot. Youd have to ask whoever claimed they got a 154.
Here you go..
I dont see my IQ score.

Forum List

Back