Iq tests mean nothing.

Thanks for the insightful post into your life Malikc6. Having read your opening post on the topic as well as those of various respondents, I have come to my own conclusion about IQ and its value. THe Armed Forces give a General Test to all recruits to determine some inkling of what occupational specialty they are qualified for. That sort of testing IS meaningful. If the municipal systems around the country would adopt that feature and steer individual children towards their natural interests, my feeling is that the inner city IQ test scores would rise by about two standard deviation at least. Getting inner city children familiar with real life associations involving math and science would do wonders. Grouping each individual with those of like interests and tailoring their education towards their mutual goals would probably produce results like those in the link below:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/282747-the-smartest-family-in-britain-is-black.html#post6929897

How many socks are you? Oh and can I make a recommendation? Don't open with the leader line you just did.

I can use countries rather than states actually! Russia is pretty horrible to! And they are not black. Poverty in Russia continues to rise and rise. The crime rate is probably just as worst.

Disturbing Trend For Putin, Russian Poverty Rising - Forbes

Is this because they are white? No! Its because of the individuals and the blunders they have made throughout their history. Every country and state that went bad are because of individuals. Blacks didn't make Africa what it is. Its individuals that made it what it is and thankfully, Africa is getting better.

There is so some truth to differences in races, but the ability to reason, learn, and have morals has nothing to do with race. Its all about the individual. I mean every time I say that, people cry Africa.

"Africa is bad. You think its because their individuals? Blacks are just stupid."
Absolutely incorrect. Yes, everyone is an individual and as a individual, you can become an influence good or bad. You know a place that is bad and thats not black? Mississippi. Its a completely backwards state that is too stubborn to realize it needs help. Mississippi has more infant deaths than Botswana! Heart disease is one of the main causes of death.

Just read these.
Mississippi is state with highest poverty and lowest income - Sep. 20, 2012
Infant deaths: Searching for answers in Mississippi - CNN.com

Their education system sucks and they still segregate public schools.
Mississippi Is Often Ranked Last in Education. Will the Governor's Plan for Radical Change Work?

In Southern Towns, 'Segregation Academies' Are Still Going Strong - Sarah Carr - The Atlantic

Mississippi is mostly white and their state sucks! I don't think its the color of their skin or cultural heritage. I think its because there are too many stupid ignorant people stuck in the 1930s and 50s that just rather suffer and die then make a change. Same with some parts in Africa, and Africa is actually getting better as of now. It likely won't take them too long before they become equal to Europe and sometime today or tomorrow, I will make a thread about that.

It all comes down to the individuals. Not race. Mississippi is mostly populated by whites, yet has the lowest ranking in education. There are plenty of schools around the United States that have a lot of Mexicans, Blacks, and mixed races and they are much more educated than those poor devils in Mississippi.

I love Mississippi. Poor devils? Kiss my ass. And the state is gorgeous and to die for.
Simple folk for true when you hit honest to goodness rural. But thats why I love what I love.

I can't believe what you just posted.

Sorry but the data is in the pudding. People also love doing this when posting sad but true facts about Africa.

There is so some truth to differences in races, but the ability to reason, learn, and have morals has nothing to do with race. Its all about the individual. I mean every time I say that, people cry Africa.

"Africa is bad. You think its because their individuals? Blacks are just stupid."
Absolutely incorrect. Yes, everyone is an individual and as a individual, you can become an influence good or bad. You know a place that is bad and thats not black? Mississippi. Its a completely backwards state that is too stubborn to realize it needs help. Mississippi has more infant deaths than Botswana! Heart disease is one of the main causes of death.

Just read these.

Mississippi Is Often Ranked Last in Education. Will the Governor's Plan for Radical Change Work?

In Southern Towns, 'Segregation Academies' Are Still Going Strong - Sarah Carr - The Atlantic

Mississippi is mostly white and their state sucks! I don't think its the color of their skin or cultural heritage. I think its because there are too many stupid ignorant people stuck in the 1930s and 50s that just rather suffer and die then make a change. Same with some parts in Africa, and Africa is actually getting better as of now. It likely won't take them too long before they become equal to Europe and sometime today or tomorrow, I will make a thread about that.

It all comes down to the individuals. Not race. Mississippi is mostly populated by whites, yet has the lowest ranking in education. There are plenty of schools around the United States that have a lot of Mexicans, Blacks, and mixed races and they are much more educated than those poor devils in Mississippi.

You are dead assed wrong. Mississippi is 37% black, or about 3 times the US average. It ranks #1 in percentage black population.

LINK

I can use countries rather than states actually! Russia is pretty horrible to! And they are not black. Poverty in Russia continues to rise and rise. The crime rate is probably just as worst.

Is this because they are white? No! Its because of the individuals and the blunders they have made throughout their history. Every country and state that went bad are because of individuals. Blacks didn't make Africa what it is. Its individuals that made it what it is and thankfully, Africa is getting better.
Just as worst? Are you serious? You criticize education in Mississippi and type out just as worst?

Just read these.

You are dead assed wrong. Mississippi is 37% black, or about 3 times the US average. It ranks #1 in percentage black population.

LINK

Mississippi White, not Hispanic Population Percentage by County

White alone. 58%. Still the majority and blacks are not treated very well there.

Just read these.

I love Mississippi. Poor devils? Kiss my ass. And the state is gorgeous and to die for.
Simple folk for true when you hit honest to goodness rural. But thats why I love what I love.

Sorry but the data is in the pudding. People also love doing this when posting sad but true facts about Africa.

Where ARE you getting your data?

Your data is flawed so your argument is trashed.

Where ARE you getting your data?

Your data is flawed so your argument is trashed.

I posted links. Feel free to scan them if you want to and prove how my argument is flawed.

Just as worst? Are you serious? You criticize education in Mississippi and type out just as worst?

Oh no its the grammar police! Don't act like you haven't made some grammar errors. I'm just stating facts from the data Ive collected. I don't need you trying to make this personal.

Just read these.

LINK

Mississippi White, not Hispanic Population Percentage by County

White alone. 58%. Still the majority and blacks are not treated very well there.

Yes sure. Whites outnumber blacks, even in Mississippi, but you used it as an example of a state with poor education results to try to support a claim. Your premise is blown out of the water.
Mississippi has the highest percentage of blacks (3x the national average) and deplorable education. Vermont has the second lowest percent black (less than 1%) population and is #2 in HS graduation rate. Both states are primarily rural with a lot of the population employed in agriculture.

Last edited:

Just read these.

LINK

I ran into a site about a year ago showing the break down by race for all states. Whites pretty much score the same no matter where we're...

Blacks are the main reason that the south scores as low as it does. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
The Mississippi argument is my counter argument for anyone who wants to talk crap about other countries and states within them. The point is the same. All actions come down to the individual. This is what leads to good things and bad things. On a small scale, to a larger scale.

Oh no its the grammar police! Don't act like you haven't made some grammar errors. I'm just stating facts from the data Ive collected. I don't need you trying to make this personal.

You are criticizing education in Mississippi, claiming the results have nothing to do with race and then make a grammatical blunder a first grader knows to avoid. If you want to be taken seriously, craft your argument so you don't look like a fool.

The Mississippi argument is my counter argument for anyone who wants to talk crap about other countries and states within them. The point is the same. All actions come down to the individual. This is what leads to good things and bad things. On a small scale, to a larger scale.

SO black culture sucks ass and the father doesn't give a damn is your excuse. I'll agree with you with that one. :eusa_whistle:

Just read these.

LINK

I ran into a site about a year ago showing the break down by race for all states. Whites pretty much score the same no matter where we're...

Blacks are the main reason that the south scores as low as it does. :eusa_whistle:

Please prove this.

Just read these.

LINK

Sadly, yes, though I don't believe blacks are less capable. I contend they are culturally less motivated.
There are too many black folk with ginormous IQ's, with successful careers to consider academic ability a matter of race.

Read Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams or Ben Carson. Brilliant men, all educated far better than you or I. All came from poverty and rose to the top of their professions. If they can do what they have accomplished, why is the black rate of high school education so dismal?

Now you're not making sense at all. You claim success in education does not depend on the race of the individual, (I tend to agree, sort of. See post above.) and site Mississippi as your case in point claiming the state is mostly white. Of course it is mostly white. Whites are about 12% of the US population. Mississippi is over 37% black. Your whole argument is worthless.

Education in Mississippi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

African Americans and Education

Missionary groups in Northern Mississippi helped establish schools to educate African American youth. White supremacists realized the on-goings on such missionary groups and demanded to have control of the system, hoping to quell efforts to educate African Americans.[3]

The Constitution of 1868 did not include information on integrating public schools and it was determined by legislators that each individual school district to include integration or not. Superintendents of each county were told to divide the funds equally between white and black schools in the district, but equal rights was very uncommon and most of the funding was sent to white schools.[3]

Therefore, white schools were better constructed and were able to better serve the students academically. During the 1870s, education for blacks was further endangered as violence erupted in protest to educate African Americans. Also, the government cut greatly decreased funding for public schools and effectiveness of schools diminished.

State Superintendent J. R. Preston in 1886, created a revised education code that slowly raised standards in the classroom and teachers were then paid more in salaries than before and were required to take teacher licensing exams.

Now you're not making sense at all. You claim success in education does not depend on the race of the individual, (I tend to agree, sort of. See post above.) and site Mississippi as your case in point claiming the state is mostly white. Of course it is mostly white. Whites are about 12% of the US population. Mississippi is over 37% black. Your whole argument is worthless.
FAIL.
Whites make 72.4% of the population actually. Blacks are 12.6% of the population.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States#Race_and_ethnicity

Once again. Blacks are treated badly in Mississippi.

Forum List

Back