Iran And World Powers Agree On Framework For Nuclear Deal

Kerry deserves the Nobel Promise Prize.
Kerry deserves a court martial for his activities during the Vietnam conflict. Why would anyone but a liberal want a known traitor negotiating a nuclear deal with a terrorist country?

Kerry fought in Vietnam and is an American hero? Then, he later spoke out about the atrocities and waste of lives in that war. What have you done for your country?
Kerry is a fucking traitor and everyone knows it. Get serious.

Why is he a "fucking traitor"? He was there! Where were you?
Bergdahl was in Afghanistan, too.

I am just wondering if this administration's success in Iran will go as far as their success in Syria, Yemen, Somalia and Libya.
We were ensured their policies in those places had everything taken care of.

It would be hilarious if John Kerry received a Noble Peace Prize for Iran while the rest of the deals and agreements this administration has made are a complete disaster.
Too bad he spent his time getting suckered into another disastrous deal instead of taking care of things they already screwed up.

Ain't it grand? The loony left, who long eschewed non proliferation and gay rights, helps a bunch of fanatics who execute gays get nukes.

More evidence, as if we really needed it, that the left is completely insane.

Ain't it grand? The loony left, who long eschewed non proliferation and gay rights, helps a bunch of fanatics who execute gays get nukes.

I am not that old and remember a time when the left would have shit their britches if anyone got closer to building a nuke.

Kerry deserves a court martial for his activities during the Vietnam conflict. Why would anyone but a liberal want a known traitor negotiating a nuclear deal with a terrorist country?

Kerry fought in Vietnam and is an American hero? Then, he later spoke out about the atrocities and waste of lives in that war. What have you done for your country?

Figures you'd support that treasonous piece of shit. He should have been shot.

This is what happens when you have a faculty lounge communist as "president". This clown couldn't find his ass with both hands.

I am not that old and remember a time when the left would have shit their britches if anyone got closer to building a nuke.

Yep... Obama.. Mister Unilateral Disarmament... help the Muslim crazies get their own nukes. These folks are seriously fucked up in the head. I mean.. like in need of some serious, Vienna style therapy.

Exactly. That was then and this is now. After all, it's El Presidente and his "legacy" that the left is concerned with. So a city or two gets vaporized!?! It's OBAMA!!!!!! CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN!!!!!

Those who WERE there say he is a traitor, asshole. He gave false testimony against soldiers, claiming they committed atrocities. Then when asked for specific examples of atrocities, he admitted he never actually SAW any himself but that he "HEARD" about them.

images

Those who WERE there say he is a traitor, asshole. He gave false testimony against soldiers, claiming they committed atrocities. Then when asked for specific examples of atrocities, he admitted he never actually SAW any himself but that he "HEARD" about them.

images

I never served with that asshole, but I served with enough assholes just like his worthless ass. Glory hound REMFS (Rear Echelon MotherFuckers) who sat in the rear with the gear and occasionally wandered out to the bush to get some "gun time" for their 201 files. Looks good for promotions.

THAT my friends is John Kerry. A worthless piece of shit.

Typical of someone like you and that right wing bullsh*t. A hero in your own mind.
Stay true to yourself. LOL :blowup:

images

I never served with that asshole, but I served with enough assholes just like his worthless ass. Glory hound REMFS (Rear Echelon MotherFuckers) who sat in the rear with the gear and occasionally wandered out to the bush to get some "gun time" for their 201 files. Looks good for promotions.

THAT my friends is John Kerry. A worthless piece of shit.

Where are all my NaziCon friends? Aren't you happy that we may avoid war with Iran - or are you just pissed off that President Obama may get credit for it?

The world powers left days ago. They agreed to nothing and France has already offered an opinion on obumble's spinelessness.

Where are all my NaziCon friends? Aren't you happy that we may avoid war with Iran - or are you just pissed off that President Obama may get credit for it?
I'm happy that obama gets full credit for being a spineless liar.

[QUOTE="Tipsycatlover, post: 11113478, member: 32841yhe world powers left days ago. They agreed to nothing and France has already offered an opinion on obumble's spinelessness.

Got any "credible" proof of your claims?[/QUOTE]
I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but there is no deal yet. Has to be ratified by Congress (and that ain`t happening).

Right now, there is nothing more than Barry`s unicorns and rainbows.

Forum List

Back