🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Iran-backed Yemeni Shi’ite rebels attack Saudi palace with ballistic missile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama financed, supplied, armed, trained, defended, protected, sent the military to fight for, aided, and abetted terrorists for 8 years...and even after he is gone we are still finding out how he criminally aided terrorists...like Hezbollah.

upload_2017-12-21_14-8-30.jpeg

This is all Obama's fault. It's what happens when you not only lead from behind, but actually give financial support to a terrorist state.

Well Trump handed Syria to Iran so now Iran can go ahead and focus elsewhere
Yemen.
Oh. I get it now. Your second last brain cell died, and the remaining one is overjoyed to finally be alone. Good for you.

This is all Obama's fault. It's what happens when you not only lead from behind, but actually give financial support to a terrorist state.

Yemen.
Oh. I get it now. Your second last brain cell died, and the remaining one is overjoyed to finally be alone. Good for you.
You always signal that you accept your loss by moving over to personal attack. :) So predictable.

Yemen.
You always signal that you accept your loss by moving over to personal attack. :) So predictable.
That was not a personal attack. Merely an observation. I've tried reasoning with you. It didn't work. So I can only conclude that you are the next best thing to brain dead. Sucks to be you. LOLOL!

This is all Trump's fault.

Let the Shia and Sunni kill each other.
So, you're blaming Trump for something that happened before he was elected? Typical liberal BS.
I am not a lib while you are an Alt Right piece of . . . fluff. :) Trump could have prevented all of this. He had a year and he blew it.

B.S. Everything that happened on Obama's watch that was bad was Bush's fault.... soooo......

There's nothing more beautiful to me than arrogant, entitled, demanding, baby-tantrum, rape-happy, subhuman muslim mollusks killing each other. All the less American-hating, stupid, crybaby monsters with whom to share this atmosphere.

This isn't Politics. Please try to post threads in the right forums. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back