Iran has launched a drone attack towards Israeli territory, IDF says.

Iran and pootin working together , commies , MAGA , NAZIS ETC. , what now - Israel must give up land and make peace with Iran&Moscow?

We shouldn’t do anything about it. It’s not our problem. And there’s really bad people in Israel too. They have fanatical anti-Christians in Israel with this type of attitude,

There are good people as well but some they keep in mind

I think Iran is led by a bad government one that is way too conservatively religious. I think the era of the shah was clearly much better. Many Iranians want the monarchy back or just to remove the clerical government.

Let’s just see what I ran even does, if anything. And even if they launch one attack inside of Israel. How does that compare to the absolute utter destruction of Gaza by Israel? I think Iran is trying to save face because they’ve talked a big game and done absolutely nothing.

Even conservatives in America are fed up with giving our money away for nothing. Whether it is to Ukraine or Israel. People like Joe Rogan, Candace Owens, and Tucker Carlson all disagreeing with what the uniparty this is giving away our money to Ukraine and Israel

Recently Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and Biden got together to raise a bunch of money and show solidarity with Israel … some event, where Rich Lefty paid a bunch of money to see the three presidents and support neo-conservative policies. Everyone clicking their champagne bottles together, while the average American is struggling in this country. How about that….the idea that Biden or Democrats don’t support Israel is gaslighting. And it’s perhaps some sort of a distraction who knows but it is gaslighting. I’m not saying you’re the problem or personally going after you, but I’m saying that the people in the media who are trying to convince people like us that Democrats are against Israel are gaslighting us.

Even the squad previously voted in favor of a bill to fund the iron dome defense system in Israel.

Israel does not need our money anyways. They are facing off against a military in Gaza with rocks and small ammunition, small arms like AK-47s. Hamas has proven incapable of being able to defend its people.

Who will tell Trump what to say?
Taking either side in this thing could cost him votes Lisa.
HystericallyLaughingmanandboy.gif

Yeah, as if President Trump is cautious about offending anyone.

So you are for Russia and Iran, and you won't support Israel. A typical Republfk.
Once again, stop putting words in my mouth. Unlike most retards like you, I have spent time in Israel. If I ever had to leave the US, that is where I would go. I fought the Iranians for years in the Navy. I chased the Russian aircraft carrier around the Med doing everything I could legally do to disrupt their flight operations. I have zero respect for Iran or Russia.

Forum List

Back