Iran has launched a drone attack towards Israeli territory, IDF says.

I told you all that the eclipse signaled a warning. Prepare for disturbing events this year. We were given 7 years warning. We are about to enter The Time of Jacobs Trouble Christ spoke of.

By giving so much notice, I believe that Iran fully expects Israel to be able to knock out most of the drones with their superior Iron Dome. Iran can then boast to their citizens that they retaliated against Israel. My hope is that it is a one-and-done, or we're all in deep doo-doo.

Usually, Iran funds terrorism and uses proxies to make their attacks on Israel. This is historic, the first time they are attacking directly. Another escalation.

Another war due to President Biden's weakness.

This is the problem with religious wars.
Every act, no matter how horrid, is justified by "God."

I don't expect the US to do much beyond blocking any UN action toward Israel and providing Israel with intelligence on the location of the launches.

I expect Israel will respond with similar attacks on the launch sites.

Iran is expecting other Islamic nations to step in 'defense of Islam."
Israel is acting in what it claims is its "God given" right.

There will beno winners.
Only the dead and those left to count them.

Russia is attacking Israel?

1713046898713.jpeg

This probably came with some input/blessing from allies Russia and China. There is a bigger objective for them here.

The day we must be worried is the day China sends one of their aircraft carriers to the M.E. That day will one day come thanks to the greed of some corporations and the naive belief some have had, even within our intelligence services but especially in our political class who answer to their corporate donors only.

Iranian leadership couldn't afford to lose face yet again. Their military ranks would be most enraged and unwilling to fight and it would be an invitation for Israel to continue these assassinations unabated as they have for months. The latest killing of one of their top generals is just one of many over the last year or so.

Where this leads is anyones guess but the U.S will have to pull rank if Bibis eyes get too big and those in the further right in his coalition become John Boltons.

Iran won't launch an all out war, they aren't suicidal.

China still hasn't figured out how to use aircraft carriers. Their ships are antiquated wannabes that barely rival an American LHA or LHD. It won't do much fighting when it is a burning hulk even if they can keep it afloat. A single US SSN will take it out.

I see US Navy Assets ( and Air ) directly involved In this ( Unless Xiden says to the World tonight that we are sittin this one out .

Why would you launch drones from inside Iran to Israel? They [drones] aren't fast, it is a decent distance to travel, so to me, it makes no sense.
they may have been launched as 1 part of an attack that will deflect some attention from missiles that will be launched and timed to hit at the same time ..

And it would stop today, if your Hamas buddies would lay down their arms and surrender.
LOL. Hamas have members and orgs around the world.
You gonna hunt all of them down? Not practical. And the stick method hasn't worked up till this point.
You'll just end up killing a lot more civilians in the process...and making more enemies for life.

When a strategy isn't working...it's time to try a new one. :)

Our military is not willing to fight for Obiden. Who wants to be jailed for killing the enemy? Raise your hand. Also bankrupted and short on munitions with DEI more a priority. Our Military is probably 50% effective due to Obidens mess.

By giving so much notice, I believe that Iran fully expects Israel to be able to knock out most of the drones with their superior Iron Dome. Iran can then boast to their citizens that they retaliated against Israel. My hope is that it is a one-and-done, or we're all in deep doo-doo.

Usually, Iran funds terrorism and uses proxies to make their attacks on Israel. This is historic, the first time they are attacking directly. Another escalation.

Another war due to President Biden's weakness.
This would be happening even if Skippy were still President. And my guess is Israel would have used even greater force.

Forum List

Back