Iran has launched a drone attack towards Israeli territory, IDF says.

bidenhelpsirannhfdnfdngdgd.jpg

This would be happening even if Skippy were still President. And my guess is Israel would have used even greater force.
No, even you know it would not happen if President Trump was in office. Immediately upon taking office, President Biden lifted the sanctions on Iran's sale of oil and building of drones and rockets.

I think that it's high time the world powers quit playing fuck-fuck games with Iran.....Their infrastructure is very shallow and it would not take much for the people to have the mullahs hanging by their feet as they are not as popular with the people as the leftists would have you believe.

No indication that ballistic missiles were launched at Israel, say officials | The Times of Israel

DEM Commee “R” & Globalists love dem sum chaos. From nearly day 1 everyday since Obiden 2.0 JAN 20, 2021 round the clock living hell intenally and externally.

No, even you know it would not happen if President Trump was in office. Immediately upon taking office, President Biden lifted the sanctions on Iran's sale of oil and building of drones and rockets.
It would be happening if the Savior was still Prez. And the carnage would likely be worse.

By giving so much notice, I believe that Iran fully expects Israel to be able to knock out most of the drones with their superior Iron Dome. Iran can then boast to their citizens that they retaliated against Israel. My hope is that it is a one-and-done, or we're all in deep doo-doo.

Usually, Iran funds terrorism and uses proxies to make their attacks on Israel. This is historic, the first time they are attacking directly. Another escalation.

Another war due to President Biden's weakness.

2012.. Bibi's bomb cartoon at the UN.

Fair enough.
This is the same tactics Moscow 🇷🇺 empire is using against Ukraine. Let's not forget, Iran's drones are largely now funded by Moscow
🇷🇺
's mass purchase of hundreds per month, thousands in total so far - used to terrorize millions in Ukraine.

Forum List

Back