Iran Is More Progressive Than The GOP On Birth Control

That was before the Reign Of The Teabaggers.

It was Valdosta. My dad was still driving a chev impala on our first trip to Florida. We pulled into this giant truck stop that had all sorts of gag gifts.

My dad came out giggling with a present for me. It was a round disc.

Instructions for birth control.

Place between knees.

:lol:
Santorum Sugar Daddy Foster Friess Gives ‘Gals’ Contraception Advice: Put An Aspirin Between Your Knees

Liberals. No sense of humor. It was a running gag back then.

Thank the good Lord none of you were alive and being perpetually anal at the time or I never would have had Don Rickles, Shelly Berman, Carrol O'Connor or George Carlin in my life.

You would have had them banned.

When it comes to the availability of birth control, yes!

Which is what the OP is all about. In case you forgot.

What's so difficult about obtaining BC?

When me and my first wife were just dating, broke and poor teenagers, we used to get bags full of condoms and BC pills from the local health dept by just asking for them
That was before the Reign Of The Teabaggers.

You mean to tell me that a bunch of testicle-sucking people have taken over every municipality and county health department in America and that NOWHERE in this country kids can't get condoms from their school nurse?

Two gay teens in Iran. Show me we do the same.

Actually, we don't do it the same. Here in America, most of those who are against gays bully and ridicule them until they feel life is no longer worth it and they kill themselves.

The people in Iran kill the gays themselves. Here in America we bully and ridicule them until they do it themselves.

The difference? Iran takes responsibility. America doesn't.

Killing someone for their sexuality outright is taking responsibility (even though it's wrong), but here in America we freeze them out, forcing them to take their own lives, so that we can claim no responsibility (even though it was the society that coerced them to kill themselves).

That is some of the most idiotic "logic" I have seen on this board.

Correction, it IS the most idiotic "logic" I have seen on this board.

First we were supposed to strive to be more Europe

Now that Obama has us even further entrenched with AQ we must strive to be more like Iran
:thup:

What's next?
Hanging on every word of Dennis Rodman and saber-rattling at the world? (see:NK)

When me and my first wife were just dating, broke and poor teenagers, we used to get bags full of condoms and BC pills from the local health dept by just asking for them

Still can, amazingly enough. The difference is that Obama now wants my kids to be able to get the money from you instead of going down to the health department.

Your op wasn't about "availability" of birth control, it was about government creating yet another welfare program.

Except, it was:

and everything was available in the farthest reaches of the country.

Show me an area of the US where you can't buy birth control.

Synthia was shocked and horrified when he had a big date and was told he had to pay for his rubbers. It was very embarrassing, he couldn't understand the words. In the end, money wasn't the only thing he wasn't able to pull out of his pants.

His last words as he stormed out of the pharmacy were that he wished he lived in Iran. He thinks he told them off, but they actually just thought he was just cheap and probably wasn't about to get laid because of it. Turned out they were right.

Last edited:

Still can, amazingly enough. The difference is that Obama now wants my kids to be able to get the money from you instead of going down to the health department.

Thanks

Because it's been so long, I really didn't know if that was still the deal

Thanks

I'm thinking with the meal a guy too cheap to buy a condom is willing to buy to get laid that he's probably not going to get laid anyway.

I found one!

ku-medium.jpg
Please distribute to all Right-Wingers.

America will thank you in 19 years.

It was Valdosta. My dad was still driving a chev impala on our first trip to Florida. We pulled into this giant truck stop that had all sorts of gag gifts.

My dad came out giggling with a present for me. It was a round disc.

Instructions for birth control.

Place between knees.

:lol:
Santorum Sugar Daddy Foster Friess Gives ‘Gals’ Contraception Advice: Put An Aspirin Between Your Knees

Liberals. No sense of humor. It was a running gag back then.

Thank the good Lord none of you were alive and being perpetually anal at the time or I never would have had Don Rickles, Shelly Berman, Carrol O'Connor or George Carlin in my life.

You would have had them banned.

All Liberals. :)

Thanks

Now you text while screwing.

Two gay teens in Iran. Show me we do the same.

Actually, we don't do it the same. Here in America, most of those who are against gays bully and ridicule them until they feel life is no longer worth it and they kill themselves.

The people in Iran kill the gays themselves. Here in America we bully and ridicule them until they do it themselves.

Killing someone for their sexuality outright is taking responsibility (even though it's wrong), but here in America we freeze them out, forcing them to take their own lives, so that we can claim no responsibility (even though it was the society that coerced them to kill themselves).

You have Quantum Windbag on ignore???

You have Quantum Windbag on ignore???

I should have YOU on ignore, but your feeble attempts at debate and profound "insight" makes me laugh.

What if you are in a small Mississippi town, and the pharmacy down the street feels the same way?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back