Iran is most Safest Countries In The World

Israel is fine , in Israel they go out for peperoni pizza , eat ham and pork chops , do some dancing and no one says a word . In iran you guys get arrested for dancing to some stoopid 'happy' song . Israelis just need to kill ALL their enemies rather than just a few Dani !!

iranian pizza:

rahandazi-pitza-forooshi.jpg
15-3-8-151815935681_660.jpg

4.JPG

SAFEST place in he world is probably in your Mothers womb so this 'iran' being the safest place is not all that impressive Dani . ----------- just a comment concerning safety and the fact that SAFETY is unimportant , imo Dani !!

nice poem.

but welcome to reality
isis+taliban+alqaede+hamass attacked to everywhere : .israel-paris-california-new york-.........
but iran is safe. when israel chidren and american children ...............
isis is just joke for iranian children/
i hate iranian regime.because im not moslem. but they are great ... safety more than barak obama and nitanyahoo !!!!
look at israel people.they cant walk in street with confidence and .. ..............maybe arabs attack them with knife...
but we havnt this problem
I would say the majority opinion here is that....you are safe from terrorist attack because Iran is behind most terror attacks. Terrorists are too busy taking support from Iran...they have no time or inclination to attack Iran.

dejavu :
iran conservative( khamenei - ahmadinejad) media:
west people are safe from terrorist attack because west is behind most terror attacks. Terrorists are too busy taking support from usa ...they have no time or inclination to attack usa !!!!!!

Israel is fine , in Israel they go out for peperoni pizza , eat ham and pork chops , do some dancing and no one says a word . In iran you guys get arrested for dancing to some stoopid 'happy' song . Israelis just need to kill ALL their enemies rather than just a few Dani !!

iranian pizza:

4.JPG
----------------------------------------- looks exactly like Armenian pizza Dani !!

iranian pizza:

4.JPG
----------------------------------------- looks exactly like Armenian pizza Dani !!

thank you
it was my point
%D9%BE%DB%8C%D8%AA%D8%B2%D8%A7+.jpg

Last edited:

iranian pizza:

4.JPG

+ armenia was irani state for x000 years \

we believe armenian are iranian

IRAN SOCCER CAPTAIN IS christian ARMENI ( SOCCER IS MOST FAMOUS SPORT IN IRAN)
Andranik-Teymourian.jpg

+ THEY can make best wine.

SAFEST place in he world is probably in your Mothers womb so this 'iran' being the safest place is not all that impressive Dani . ----------- just a comment concerning safety and the fact that SAFETY is unimportant , imo Dani !!

nice poem.

but welcome to reality
isis+taliban+alqaede+hamass attacked to everywhere : .israel-paris-california-new york-.........
i hate iranian regime.because im not moslem. but they are great ... safety more than barak obama and nitanyahoo !!!!
look at israel people.they cant walk in street with confidence and .. ..............maybe arabs attack them with knife...
I would say the majority opinion here is that....you are safe from terrorist attack because Iran is behind most terror attacks. Terrorists are too busy taking support from Iran...they have no time or inclination to attack Iran.

dejavu :
west people are safe from terrorist attack because west is behind most terror attacks. Terrorists are too busy taking support from usa ...they have no time or inclination to attack usa !!!!!!
Well...I guess we have the pictures to prove that Ahmadinejad is full of shit....

Iran and its people are not the problem.

Iran's theocratic regime is the HUGE problem.

Iranian pizza is ok, Iranian dances and all that is ok too ......you get that dani67?

Iran's regime is puke! :puke:

nice poem.

but welcome to reality

dejavu :
Well...I guess we have the pictures to prove that Ahmadinejad is full of shit....

trump won.
you voted.. cruz ?

texas is for cruz.but other .. is for trump

Trump or Cruz , both are good enough . Cruz is probably better meaning more Conservative but either one will do to drive a stake through the heart of the republican gop establishment !!

usa:

2015 San Bernardino attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2015 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaSan_Bernardino_attack
48311076.cached.jpg
1000x563
rtx1xr93.jpg

Wikipedia
On December 2, 2015, 14 people were killed and 22 were seriously injured in a terrorist attack at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California, ...

europe

November 2015 Paris attacks - Wikipedia, the free ...
2015 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaParis_attacks
Paris-Attack.jpg
_86707089_263c1sw3.jpg
france-paris-attacks.jpg

Wikipedia
On the evening of 13 November 2015, a series of coordinated terrorist attacks occurred in Paris and its northern suburb, Saint-Denis. Beginning at 21:20 CET, ...
middleast

syria+ iraq+
syria-refugee-children-006-361f3bf86049c0e680c493d9a693a88ae0a4f6f6.jpg

Syrian-refugee-child-food.jpg

_87382726_715d0fe4-8f59-436d-bb9b-e9302880bcbf.jpg
ISIS-Iraq.jpg
150522151129-30-syria-timeline-restricted-super-169.jpg
PoetRoom_Syrian-war.jpg

usa children:
Threat that closed down L.A. schools appears to be a hoax ...
www.latimes.com/.../la-me-ln-all-lausd-schools-closed...
Los Angeles Times
Dec 15, 2015 - Sign up for the free Essential California newsletter >> ... He said theemail included all Los Angeles Unified schools and mentioned explosive ...
650x366
Los Angeles Times
Dec 15, 2015 - The threat that prompted Los Angeles Unified School District officials to close all schools ... A crudely written email threat to members of the Los Angeles Board of Education prompted officials to close ... Sign up for the free EssentialCalifornia newsletter >> .... “I'm kinda tired of hearing all this ISIS,” he said.

and iran( isis and al qaede neighborhood

iran february 2016 election

iran.JPG

WM113930904734.jpg
77-1.jpg

358407_419.jpg
%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-94.jpg
You're a certifiable moron. Why bother TRYING to spread your absurd propaganda on an AMERICAN forum?

usa:

2015 San Bernardino attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2015 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaSan_Bernardino_attack
48311076.cached.jpg
1000x563
rtx1xr93.jpg

Wikipedia
On December 2, 2015, 14 people were killed and 22 were seriously injured in a terrorist attack at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California, ...

europe

November 2015 Paris attacks - Wikipedia, the free ...
2015 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaParis_attacks
Paris-Attack.jpg
_86707089_263c1sw3.jpg
france-paris-attacks.jpg

Wikipedia
On the evening of 13 November 2015, a series of coordinated terrorist attacks occurred in Paris and its northern suburb, Saint-Denis. Beginning at 21:20 CET, ...
middleast

syria+ iraq+
syria-refugee-children-006-361f3bf86049c0e680c493d9a693a88ae0a4f6f6.jpg

Syrian-refugee-child-food.jpg

_87382726_715d0fe4-8f59-436d-bb9b-e9302880bcbf.jpg
ISIS-Iraq.jpg
150522151129-30-syria-timeline-restricted-super-169.jpg
PoetRoom_Syrian-war.jpg

usa children:
Los Angeles Times
Dec 15, 2015 - Sign up for the free Essential California newsletter >> ... He said theemail included all Los Angeles Unified schools and mentioned explosive ...
650x366
Los Angeles Times
Dec 15, 2015 - The threat that prompted Los Angeles Unified School District officials to close all schools ... A crudely written email threat to members of the Los Angeles Board of Education prompted officials to close ... Sign up for the free EssentialCalifornia newsletter >> .... “I'm kinda tired of hearing all this ISIS,” he said.

and iran( isis and al qaede neighborhood

iran february 2016 election

iran.JPG

WM113930904734.jpg
77-1.jpg

358407_419.jpg
%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-94.jpg
You're a certifiable moron. Why bother TRYING to spread your absurd propaganda on an AMERICAN forum?
you are moron.im talking about safety and fact:
i have question
fact: israel-europe-usa-middleeast had terrorist attack from islamic group
but iran hadnt.
is it true ?

Much to learn from Iran.

Law states women are worth half of that of a man.
Homosexuals stoned to death.
Women arrested if not covered properly.
Execute anyone converting from Islam.
Execute people for adultry.
Torture and execute those who speak out against the government.
Execute children for stealing.
Rape justified if women deemed to be dressed inappropriately.
Monitor and censor the Internet use of citizens.
Ban women from universities.

Yes, I can see why you leftists love Iran.

I don't love em sweetheart, but you wanna make enemy's of them. Why is that and what's in it for uou

According to Google, apparently Hong Kong is the safest country in the world, followed by Iceland, Finland, and then Ireland. Iran is not on the list.
really? google? you are smarter more than this..........:p

Forum List

Back