Iran is most Safest Countries In The World

and you mention Paris , obviously the problem in Paris was 'muslims' , same as San Berdo Dani !!

yes i agree
but arab-paki wahabbi moslem !!!!
and iranian live in wahabi-arab- paki neighborhood
but we havnt problem ......

not safe for GAYS , adultress women , maybe adultress men , Christians , Christian Pastors and any person of any religion other than 'islam' ehh Dani ?? Also not very safe for protesters during the Green Revolution as the protesters weren't to safe from the 'basiji' in the area or city square in some city [Tehran was it ?] . Green revolution was when protesters were protesting during the green revolution a few years ago !! On another note , have you ever been to the Jewish neighborhood or quarter to check out the 'jizya' paying Jewish 'dhimmis' Dani ??

im talking about safety .no freedom
american have freedom
paris have freedom too
but san berdanino or paris attack happened.but never happened in iran
+i have gay friend in iran.if gay dont rape anybody.they are safe. its like = dont say dont ask policy(in usa army)

im talking about safety in hell(middle east with extremist radical moslem)

Considering it is legal to rape women who are not dressed to government requirements, sounds like Bill Clinton would love it there.

iran rule: rape= death penalty

its bastard wahabi moslem(suidi arabia) rule.its arab culture

iran is most safe country for woman
even woman dont need govern and police for safety
.iranian boys have balls.we arent like cologne boy.we protecting our woman.we have your mexican problem too. we have 6+ million afghan in iran..

as I asked earlier , have you ever checked out the Jewish , jizyah paying 'dhimmis' in the Jewish Quarter Dani !!

not safe for GAYS , adultress women , maybe adultress men , Christians , Christian Pastors and any person of any religion other than 'islam' ehh Dani ?? Also not very safe for protesters during the Green Revolution as the protesters weren't to safe from the 'basiji' in the area or city square in some city [Tehran was it ?] . Green revolution was when protesters were protesting during the green revolution a few years ago !! On another note , have you ever been to the Jewish neighborhood or quarter to check out the 'jizya' paying Jewish 'dhimmis' Dani ??

american have freedom
paris have freedom too
+i have gay friend in iran.if gay dont rape anybody.they are safe. its like = dont say dont ask policy(in usa army)

You safety have from spell check I see much.

There is a dress code for men in Iran, too. For instance, they are not allowed to wear shorts or tight shirts. And no wifebeaters.

bullshit. it was for 25 years ago.after reformist"

we havnt this f... rule anymore

mr khatami:
115126532-official-visit-of-iranian-president-khatami-gettyimages.jpg
khatami2.jpg

as I asked earlier , have you ever checked out the Jewish , jizyah paying 'dhimmis' in the Jewish Quarter Dani !!

give me only one source for .... jewish in iran.even after iran islamic revolution

You may be correct Dani...but we could change that in less than 30 minutes......so be good to us.....bruh.
Yes. We will bomb the shit out of those violent Muslims on the slightest excuse.

Such as American sailors being captured while invading their sovereign waters.
they didn't invade and we didn't bomb

what a fucking asslicker
deltex called for us to bomb Iran over the sailor incident. Dumbass.

See here: I vote we destroy Farsi Island in the Persian gulf..

And those sailors were in sovereign Iranian waters. If you think TWO boats drifted into their waters by accident, you are very naive.
Obabble said so. Does Obabble lie?
Obama lies almost as often as you.
Your definition of a lie is "something that makes you weep". Suck it up girl...life is tough in acirema....

give me only one source for .... jewish in iran.even after iran islamic revolution
-------------------------------------- geez louise , just can't get this Dani guy to answer a question about the Jewish Quarter or neighborhood in 'tehran' . Its a simple question Dani , have you ever been to the Jewish Quarter or neighborhood some where in 'iran' Dani ??

here you go , Iranians arrested for singing and dancing --- Iranians arrested for dancing in 'Happy' Pharrell video --- s'pose that its better than being shot dead or beaten by 'basiji' for protesting during a Green protest though ehh Dani ??
1:this thread isnt about freedom.its about safety

2: its regime propaganda
dancing happy pharrell video isnt just one ........ !!!!!!!!!!
we have 100000 ....................... in iran like this ...
hardliner was very angry for iran freedom ..and regime arrested them for 10 day .just for propaganda
religious people are dying in lebonan and syria for iran regime.they need this propaganda

Last edited:
SAFEST place in he world is probably in your Mothers womb so this 'iran' being the safest place is not all that impressive Dani . ----------- just a comment concerning safety and the fact that SAFETY is unimportant after about the age of 8 - 9 or so , imo Dani !!

american have freedom
paris have freedom too

What exactly makes you safe? I expect its strict enforcement of very strict rules?

we are in isis neighborhood . but we are safe.....
look at syria.look at iraq.look at afghanistan.look at pakistan.even turkey

+ two attack failed in election day by iran special agency ............. in west iran
they captured before start mission

January 1, 2015 1:09 pm

Fears grow over Iran’s disgruntled Sunni Muslims

Fears grow over Iran’s disgruntled Sunni Muslims - FT.com

SAFEST place in he world is probably in your Mothers womb so this 'iran' being the safest place is not all that impressive Dani . ----------- just a comment concerning safety and the fact that SAFETY is unimportant , imo Dani !!

nice poem.

but welcome to reality
isis+taliban+alqaede+hamass attacked to everywhere : .israel-paris-california-new york-.........
but iran is safe. when israel chidren and american children ...............
isis is just joke for iranian children/
i hate iranian regime.because im not moslem. but they are great ... safety more than barak obama and nitanyahoo !!!!
look at israel people.they cant walk in street with confidence and .. ..............maybe arabs attack them with knife...
but we havnt this problem

Israel is fine , in Israel they go out for peperoni pizza , eat ham and pork chops , do some dancing and no one says a word . In iran you guys get arrested for dancing to some stoopid 'happy' song . Israelis just need to kill ALL their enemies rather than just a few Dani !!

SAFEST place in he world is probably in your Mothers womb so this 'iran' being the safest place is not all that impressive Dani . ----------- just a comment concerning safety and the fact that SAFETY is unimportant , imo Dani !!

nice poem.

but welcome to reality
isis+taliban+alqaede+hamass attacked to everywhere : .israel-paris-california-new york-.........
but iran is safe. when israel chidren and american children ...............
isis is just joke for iranian children/
i hate iranian regime.because im not moslem. but they are great ... safety more than barak obama and nitanyahoo !!!!
look at israel people.they cant walk in street with confidence and .. ..............maybe arabs attack them with knife...
but we havnt this problem
I would say the majority opinion here is that....you are safe from terrorist attack because Iran is behind most terror attacks. Terrorists are too busy taking support from Iran...they have no time or inclination to attack Iran.

Forum List

Back