Iran is most Safest Countries In The World

obama has/is making iran and cuba great again. syria by redline default.
i can't think of one enemy of ours obama hasn't helped. no wonder people are so pissed off.
time to change the water in your bong, it's getting moldy
looks like you missed your period.
45f.jpg

not safe for GAYS , adultress women , maybe adultress men , Christians , Christian Pastors and any person of any religion other than 'islam' ehh Dani ?? Also not very safe for protesters during the Green Revolution as the protesters weren't to safe from the 'basiji' in the area or city square in some city [Tehran was it ?] . Green revolution was when protesters were protesting during the green revolution a few years ago !! On another note , have you ever been to the Jewish neighborhood or quarter to check out the 'jizya' paying Jewish 'dhimmis' Dani ??

im talking about safety .no freedom
american have freedom
paris have freedom too
but san berdanino or paris attack happened.but never happened in iran
+i have gay friend in iran.if gay dont rape anybody.they are safe. its like = dont say dont ask policy(in usa army)

im talking about safety in hell(middle east with extremist radical moslem)
What exactly makes you safe? I expect its strict enforcement of very strict rules?

USA is very safe , problem is in areas , mostly big cities full of imports and quite a few criminals , see 'San Berdo' . Happily these criminals and imported immigrants mostly live in big cities Dani !! Crime , killing , murder and mayhem is very unusual outside the big American cities and even then there aren't that many violent deaths when you consider that there are over 310 million of all sorts of people in America Dani .

Sorry Dani, but I disagree ... My neighbor who killed his son and beat his wife was from Lebanon ...Even though he had lived here for 40 years he still held on to the mindset of women being less than.. I don't find that peaceful at all.

upload_2016-3-1_14-53-28.jpeg

images

and you mention Paris , obviously the problem in Paris was 'muslims' , same as San Berdo Dani !!

You may be correct Dani...but we could change that in less than 30 minutes......so be good to us.....bruh.
Yes. We will bomb the shit out of those violent Muslims on the slightest excuse.

Such as American sailors being captured while invading their sovereign waters.
they didn't invade and we didn't bomb

what a fucking asslicker
deltex called for us to bomb Iran over the sailor incident. Dumbass.

See here: I vote we destroy Farsi Island in the Persian gulf..

And just now:
You won't...hopefully Donald will.

And those sailors were in sovereign Iranian waters. If you think TWO boats drifted into their waters by accident, you are very naive.

You may be correct Dani...but we could change that in less than 30 minutes......so be good to us.....bruh.
Yes. We will bomb the shit out of those violent Muslims on the slightest excuse.

You won't...hopefully Donald will.

maybe ted cruz ,
but trump isnt idiot like cruz or .....
unfortunately your next president is hillary but
you dont know rouhani history.but i know it.
rouhani = trump
iran left will have best relationship with rouhani-trump ......
cd6ac5ef-9ec0-425d-ade2-64d910f9d453_16x9_788x442-620x400.jpg

We must bomb those muzzies because...uh...they're violent. Amiright?

what a fucking asslicker

And those sailors were in sovereign Iranian waters. If you think TWO boats drifted into their waters by accident, you are very naive.
Obabble said so. Does Obabble lie?

what a fucking asslicker

Obabble said so. Does Obabble lie?
Obama lies almost as often as you.

not safe for GAYS , adultress women , maybe adultress men , Christians , Christian Pastors and any person of any religion other than 'islam' ehh Dani ?? Also not very safe for protesters during the Green Revolution as the protesters weren't to safe from the 'basiji' in the area or city square in some city [Tehran was it ?] . Green revolution was when protesters were protesting during the green revolution a few years ago !! On another note , have you ever been to the Jewish neighborhood or quarter to check out the 'jizya' paying Jewish 'dhimmis' Dani ??

american have freedom
paris have freedom too
+i have gay friend in iran.if gay dont rape anybody.they are safe. its like = dont say dont ask policy(in usa army)

Considering it is legal to rape women who are not dressed to government requirements, sounds like Bill Clinton would love it there.

There is a dress code for men in Iran, too. For instance, they are not allowed to wear shorts or tight shirts. And no wifebeaters.

Sorry Dani, but I disagree ... My neighbor who killed his son and beat his wife was from Lebanon ...Even though he had lived here for 40 years he still held on to the mindset of women being less than.. I don't find that peaceful at all.

View attachment 65452
images

1: we arent talk about freedom or..........
yes . i believe it. europe and usa have freedom more than iran.
im talking about safety in hell.safety in middleast.
fact: isis attaced europe and usa
2:
fake propaganda .
this picture isnt for iran.
most of this pictures isnt stoning . its traditional treatment in india and africa

american have freedom
paris have freedom too

What exactly makes you safe? I expect its strict enforcement of very strict rules?

we are in isis neighborhood . but we are safe.....
look at syria.look at iraq.look at afghanistan.look at pakistan.even turkey

+ two attack failed in election day by iran special agency ............. in west iran
they captured before start mission

And the best part is the government then executes the rape victims for you.

U.S. condemns Iran's hanging of alleged rape victim

The court ruling in her 2009 sentence rejected the claim of attempted rape, saying evidence — including the purchase of a knife two days earlier for protection — proved Jabbari plotted to kill Morteza Abdolali Sarbandi, a former employee of Iran'sMinistry of Intelligence and Security.

"The knife had been inflicted on the back of the deceased, indicating the murder was not self-defense," the court ruling stated. A police investigation found Jabbari sent a text to a friend saying she would kill Sarbandi three days before the incident, according to IRNA.

Now. Do you have a link supporting your claim it is legal to rape a woman who is "not dressed to government requirements"?

Forum List

Back