Iran: Kim Kardashian is a secret agent

for a SECRET AGENT ....kim seems to have a hard time keeping herself
"secret"

This is possible. Kim and her family have been a leading force in the cultural decay of our country, reducing the skill requirements for massive success to being able to take "selfies".

Personally, I think they all should have been under investigation for years now.

This is possible. Kim and her family have been a leading force in the cultural decay of our country, reducing the skill requirements for massive success to being able to take "selfies".

Personally, I think they all should have been under investigation for years now.

under investigation for WHAT? being obnoxious? --------that idea would put
Mick Jagger under investigation -------and Bill Clinton.

under investigation for WHAT? being obnoxious? --------that idea would put
Mick Jagger under investigation -------and Bill Clinton.
Yeah, I could think of a few to add to that list.

:laugh:

You could pack a looooot of microfilm in that ass.

but enough about Kanye....

Kim could be our newest and bestest weapon against the terrrror it's. We could park her in front of the Iraq bases and when the suicide bombers drive up she just bends over and S-L-U-R-U-P! they get sucked right up the ol poop shooter and because of all that mass there isn't so much as a little fart sound that emanates when the dang Toyota blows up.

Iran did------the "military" guy would be dancing on the end of a rope if
he said something that the AYATOILET dogs did not like

dani---the Iranian shill-----termed my post "funny" because his handlers told him---
"when you have NOTHING to say----just say "funny" "

Iran did------the "military" guy would be dancing on the end of a rope if
he said something that the AYATOILET dogs did not like
no.iran have freedom of speech.especially iran revolution gaurd

I am a jew-----I have an Iranian jewish relative------she had no freedom of expression in the Islamic shit hole----IRAN after 1979 ---so her family escaped the shariah cesspit

Forum List

Back