Iran Leader Flips Out at Funeral.....we are dealing with the criminally insane!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I thought this Ayatollah video was a altered piece of history but apparently not....can anyone tell me why the 2 guys in front of him were hitting themselves on their heads, once the Ayatollahstarted to do it....some sort of signal that all in attendance do the same?....jump to 1:10 to miss a paid ad, but could not find this anywhere else

I thought this Ayatollah video was a altered piece of history but apparently not....can anyone tell me why the 2 guys in front of him were hitting themselves on their heads, once the Ayatollahstarted to do it....some sort of signal that all in attendance do the same?....jump to 1:10 to miss a paid ad, but could not find this anywhere else

Jesus God, for a minute there, I thought I was watching a Democrat.

Woman lets out agonising screams as Trump is sworn in as President

Trump seems to have the exact same effect on BOTH of them! I imagine Trump must be in tears laughing watching that video! Obviously whoever snuck that video out of Iran (probably at the risk of their life) realizes the kooks running Iran just gotta go.

Last edited:
Correction,
this is not the big kahuna but is Muhammad Baqir Al-Hakim who was supposedly killed in 2005 by a 'terrorist' over there. Whether it is or not it clearly shows how unhinged the leadership of "the religion of peace" is and how demonic spirits spread.
Original

I find it funny how quickly we can get video from out of Iran but we can't get video from the most secure federal prison in the country where someone supposedly killed themselves.

I find it funny how quickly we can get video from out of Iran but we can't get video from the most secure federal prison in the country where someone supposedly killed themselves.
Agreed. It’s propaganda and it works on dumb asses.

I've translated what he was screaming out:

"The fleas of a thousand camels have been dumped in my chair, and now their up my asshole ! Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump !!!!!!!"

This is very old...10 years old if not older.

Then apparently they have been THAT INSANE for at least that amount of time!

Then apparently they have been THAT INSANE for at least that amount of time!

Google image: Ashura.

Either a nut or a good actor

The Clintons don't know where all the bodies are buried in Iran.

The Clintons don't know where all the bodies are buried in Iran.

Hmm -
Actually, I might be wrong about that.

Barry & HRC at Center of Ukraine-Iran Nexus: Rep Investigating HRC Imprisoned According To Allegations

Forum List

Back