Iran threatens to murder Trump

but that's not what I said....I asked you a question.

The reality is we attempted to kill Castro a few times, Obama, Xiden and Clinton killed Gaddafi, but I can't think of any other heads of state we killed or attempted to kill.

I posted links but all the same, you supported my position.

The Iranians are fascist hence why they worked so hard in the 2020 election to elect Xiden and want the assassinate trump

They didn't work hard at all compared to BigBears aid to his Trumpybear in 2016.

They didn't work hard at all compared to BigBears aid to his Trumpybear in 2016.
i don’t know the xiden admin hasn’t probed…moreover they also had china who has much morey to aid. It was a tag team effort to get their puppet elected

yeah i know we haven’t done it. So to compare the united states to iran as you did was incorrect
'
You yourself noted we have done the same thing. I guess you just weren't considering what you wrote when you wrote it.

i don’t know the xiden admin hasn’t probed…moreover they also had china who has much morey to aid. It was a tag team effort to get their puppet elected

1642173543303.png

By all means we should return to the era of Kerry-led appeasement where the Iranians can take our Navy ships hostage at whim.

The overt strike was a strategic blunder. A covert plan would have been more chilling.

Forum List

Back