Iran Vows Revenge, Including Rape of Obama's Daugher

Certainly obama is the laughing stock of the world. Since Americans voted for him, they are laughing stocks too.

That includes you also, you may not have voted for him but as Americans we all stand on the same ground when the shit hits the fan or would you prefer the love of your life Russia?

obama's pride doesn't mean that much to me. It means nothing to me. It is not a reason to start a war. Russia is correct. Putin is correct. No I do not blindly support someone who is completely and totally wrong. Not even if he's black. obama needed, badly, to be put in his place. He is not king of the world.

If you have not noticed, obama's ass is out there by its own lonely self. All he has is a few obamabots like yourself. Even other democrats want nothing to do with this foolishness. Someone needs to grab him by his shirt collar, shake him violently and tell him to knock it off.

You are probably happy about this. Now you are as big a fan of Iran as you of Putin.

You're either a moron, or you cannot comprehend English - or both.
I am not a fan of Putin - he's simply got more balls than Obama. That's a fact.
As far as Iran threatening Obama's daughter - that's just fucking wrong. Had a similar threat been made to Jenn Bush, you'd be stroking yourself in celebration, you left-wing hater kook-fringe nut case.

And the Wanker102 is an expert on mens' balls.

Anyone notice they never mention raping moochelle? wonder why?

If somebody who actually had the ability to carry out the threat it might be something more than a story worthy of the Onion.

The cancerous fake regime of iran has been carrying out terroristic attacks world wide for decades, in europe, south america, and has had its so-called "diplomats" deported from the US for taking photos of US landmarks, government buildings, etc., more than once. About a year ago, they were exposed in a plot to kill the saudi ambassador on US soil.

They have a history of using terrorism, and would expect them to increase such activity if syria is attacked. I hope they do try.

You are probably happy about this. Now you are as big a fan of Iran as you of Putin.

I'm not the one that said the world will loves us if obama is elected, and no i'm not happy were the laughing stock of the world, because of him.

America is the laughing stock of the world because of the right wing. I live in Europe and speak from first hand experience.

Why does Europe consider Obama a right winger?

If somebody who actually had the ability to carry out the threat it might be something more than a story worthy of the Onion.

The cancerous fake regime of iran has been carrying out terroristic attacks world wide for decades, in europe, south america, and has had its so-called "diplomats" deported from the US for taking photos of US landmarks, government buildings, etc., more than once. About a year ago, they were exposed in a plot to kill the saudi ambassador on US soil.

They have a history of using terrorism, and would expect them to increase such activity if syria is attacked. I hope they do try.
1231_hysterically_laughing.gif

I thought the world was going to love us once this blathering idiot was elected...

Iran threatens brutal attacks on Americans, Obama family | The Daily Caller

So just to be clear, whenever you say anything negative about the consequences of what the Republicans are doing, we can conclude you are happy that it's going to happen. That's what you're telling us is your standard?

obama threatens brutal attack on Syria - good.
Iran threatens brutal attacks on obama - bad.

I am not a fan of Putin - he's simply got more balls than Obama. That's a fact.

Really?

You sound like an enemy sympathizer.

Obama went up to Putin in Russia & told him what he was going to do to his little buddy in Syria. Putin did not look very confident when Obama went up to him on his own turf. When was the last time Putin came here & made demands of Obama.

I thought the world was going to love us once this blathering idiot was elected...

Iran threatens brutal attacks on Americans, Obama family | The Daily Caller

Of course.
Typical of Iran.
I would've expected nothing less.

As Congress debates whether to support President Obama’s call for a limited strike against Syria for the alleged use of chemical weapons, Iran is vowing to back Bashar al-Assad’s regime to the hilt and threatening to unleash terrorism should the U.S. strike.

Have Iran's nuke factories been blown up yet?

I'm not the one that said the world will loves us if obama is elected, and no i'm not happy were the laughing stock of the world, because of him.

America is the laughing stock of the world because of the right wing. I live in Europe and speak from first hand experience.

Europe is the laughing stock to many here in America. Have you checked out Europe's UE numbers lately?

Certainly obama is the laughing stock of the world. Since Americans voted for him, they are laughing stocks too.

That includes you also, you may not have voted for him but as Americans we all stand on the same ground when the shit hits the fan or would you prefer the love of your life Russia?

I don't love Russia. I would just like to see some big Spetsnaz put his boot on obama's neck and jump up and down.

Obummer does not deserve to stand in my shadow for I will never stand by him. He has burned to many bridges in my book

-Geaux

Forum List

Back