iran vs usa

I hope all involved received a participation trophy, and such experiences will avoid conflict and allow Trump not to turn your lovely country into glass.

Good to hear from you Dani...say hi to the Ayatollah!
trump is busy now.
liberal turn trump into glass after 20 days :D
You are reading fake news. Trump is doing fine. Even the repubs are having a tough time keeping up with him.

Iranians are jealous of trump's complexion and reddish hair------lots Iranians
like to DYE their hair red

I hope all involved received a participation trophy, and such experiences will avoid conflict and allow Trump not to turn your lovely country into glass.

trump is busy now.
You are reading fake news. Trump is doing fine. Even the repubs are having a tough time keeping up with him.
say my hello to flynn :biggrin:

thanks-----Flynn is dong fine-----he lives in the USA and is not in jail being tortured to deah

trump is busy now.

Iranians are jealous of trump's complexion and reddish hair------lots Iranians
like to DYE their hair red

Dani responded <funny> ---NERVOUSLY -----

if a guy accidently touches a penis, does he get thrown off a roof?
Accidentally? You must be kidding...

good point captain blei------the INCIDENT would have to be brought before a
Qadi for judgement as to whether or not the TOUCH was accidental. ----based
on what I learned about shariah law by relatives who experienced it-----lots would
depend on the -----DEEN of the toucher vs the DEEN of the Qadi Dani
will translate that Arabic words for you
Sharia law is something your big Sunni buddies like Saudi Arabia and Kuweit have. It does not exist in Iran. Oh, Sharia law also applies in Syria for if the involved parties all want it. If not, the national law applies.

We should outfit our wrestlers with suicide vests and have them all explode during the match. After all, when in Rome...

Will the Iranians chant "Death to America" during the matches?
no
cheer american Athlete

how FASCINATING-------Iranian muslims I encountered way back in the 60s thru
the 90s would not sit at the same cafeteria table with blacks.-----a bit giant
bias against-----(ICK.) black skin

american is very popular in iran .

So when are all those "nice people" going to overthrow their insane government?

We should outfit our wrestlers with suicide vests and have them all explode during the match. After all, when in Rome...
iran is most safe country in the world. you cant do it in iran .
iran have great security. iran isnt like usa :rolleyes:;). something like san bernardino attack or boston attack never happened in iran in last 20 years

if a guy accidently touches a penis, does he get thrown off a roof?
Accidentally? You must be kidding...

good point captain blei------the INCIDENT would have to be brought before a
Qadi for judgement as to whether or not the TOUCH was accidental. ----based
on what I learned about shariah law by relatives who experienced it-----lots would
depend on the -----DEEN of the toucher vs the DEEN of the Qadi Dani
will translate that Arabic words for you
Sharia law is something your big Sunni buddies like Saudi Arabia and Kuweit have. It does not exist in Iran. Oh, Sharia law also applies in Syria for if the involved parties all want it. If not, the national law applies.

I would say "you are very confused..." Capt blei-----just to be polite-----
but the fact is-------that you are KNOWINGLY LYING. Iran is VERY MUCH into the stench of Shariah law. As to Syria-----same thing. For those who do not know-------the LOOP HOLE in the "civil codes" or Iran and in Baathist pig
countries is-------LAW MUST NOT CONTRADICT THE KORAN ---no matter how disgusting is the koranic law

iran have great security. iran isnt like usa :rolleyes:;). something like san bernardino attack or boston attack never happened in iran in last 20 years

That's because Iran has better immigration policy than the US. You don't allow Sunnis I assume.

didn't happen in islamo Nazi Adolf's Germany either-----nor in Mussolini's Italy----
the massive murders took place LEGALLY ----in Iran-----in jail

Iranians aren't Sunni.
true

Iran does not have much “homegrown” terrorism. For comparison, Saudi has a lot of terrorist sympathizers because the foundations of the extremist ideology of ISIS is basically taught in schools there. The state ideology of Wahhabism is very, very conservative. Iran’s society and education is far more modern and open. Iranians are Shias, and find their religious legitimacy from the Shia school of thought. They don’t find ISIS’s read on religion relevant at all (and ISIS call them infidels anyways).

main-qimg-6f4559d3843d7bb7fe54dd22e1c19135-c

no iran

https://www.quora.com/Why-doesnt-ISIS-attack-Iran

That's because Iran has better immigration policy than the US. You don't allow Sunnis I assume.

There are sunnis in Iran---------oppressed and impoverished

Can't say I blame the Iranians for doing that. If you give a Sunni the freedom and ability to kill you, he will.

80% true

but thank you usa invade ......we have 5 million refugee afghan in iran.
maybe more than half of them are sunni

+ more than 5 million of iranian are sunni

Iranians aren't Sunni.
true

Iran does not have much “homegrown” terrorism. For comparison, Saudi has a lot of terrorist sympathizers because the foundations of the extremist ideology of ISIS is basically taught in schools there. The state ideology of Wahhabism is very, very conservative. Iran’s society and education is far more modern and open. Iranians are Shias, and find their religious legitimacy from the Shia school of thought. They don’t find ISIS’s read on religion relevant at all (and ISIS call them infidels anyways).

main-qimg-6f4559d3843d7bb7fe54dd22e1c19135-c

no iran

https://www.quora.com/Why-doesnt-ISIS-attack-Iran

FAR more important in the support of ISLAMIC TERRORISM is the support by
OIL RICH IRAN of HEZBOLLAH ---<<<< far more virulent INTERNATIONALLY than is Isis. Isis is not supported by arab govenments---it is supported by ---individual oil rich arabs and muslims around the world. HEZBOLLAH has THE SUPPORT OF THE GOVERNMENT OF IRAN

Can't say I blame the Iranians for doing that. If you give a Sunni the freedom and ability to kill you, he will.

try again Hawk-----you know nothing about the real situation. You seem to have bought into Shiite propaganda------"we is the good guys and sunnis is the bad guys"-------nope. Try to get over it Shiites is just as barbaric. In Lebanon, and Yemen----WORSE.

most of iran sunni are kurd and turkmen

they are good sunni

iranian turkmen
15017.jpg
286516_492.jpg

but we have few problem in baluchestan province.

101962.jpg
250px-Locator_map_Iran_Sistan_and_Baluchestan_Province.png

Forum List

Back