iran vs usa

We should outfit our wrestlers with suicide vests and have them all explode during the match. After all, when in Rome...

Iranians aren't Sunni.
true

Iran does not have much “homegrown” terrorism. For comparison, Saudi has a lot of terrorist sympathizers because the foundations of the extremist ideology of ISIS is basically taught in schools there. The state ideology of Wahhabism is very, very conservative. Iran’s society and education is far more modern and open. Iranians are Shias, and find their religious legitimacy from the Shia school of thought. They don’t find ISIS’s read on religion relevant at all (and ISIS call them infidels anyways).

main-qimg-6f4559d3843d7bb7fe54dd22e1c19135-c

no iran

https://www.quora.com/Why-doesnt-ISIS-attack-Iran

FAR more important in the support of ISLAMIC TERRORISM is the support by
OIL RICH IRAN of HEZBOLLAH ---<<<< far more virulent INTERNATIONALLY than is Isis. Isis is not supported by arab govenments---it is supported by ---individual oil rich arabs and muslims around the world. HEZBOLLAH has THE SUPPORT OF THE GOVERNMENT OF IRAN

ok you hate iran and saying this bullshit because you are jew pro israel

We should outfit our wrestlers with suicide vests and have them all explode during the match. After all, when in Rome...
iran is most safe country in the world. you cant do it in iran .
iran have great security. iran isnt like usa :rolleyes:;). something like san bernardino attack or boston attack never happened in iran in last 20 years
I would guess it is easy to provide security for someone when you have your foot on his neck. America welcomes refugees and lets crazies wander the streets...freedom has its consequences...when it involves humans.

iran have great security. iran isnt like usa :rolleyes:;). something like san bernardino attack or boston attack never happened in iran in last 20 years

That's because Iran has better immigration policy than the US. You don't allow Sunnis I assume.

There are sunnis in Iran---------oppressed and impoverished

Can't say I blame the Iranians for doing that. If you give a Sunni the freedom and ability to kill you, he will.

most of iran sunni are kurd and turkmen

they are good sunni

iranian turkmen
15017.jpg
286516_492.jpg

but we have few problem in baluchestan province.

101962.jpg
250px-Locator_map_Iran_Sistan_and_Baluchestan_Province.png

dani is white washing-----sunnis are an oppressed minority in Iran. must you LIE
dani

I would guess it is easy to provide security for someone when you have your foot on his neck. America welcomes refugees and lets crazies wander the streets...freedom has its consequences...when it involves humans.

only crazy allow wahabbi sunni come........

Iranians aren't Sunni.
true

Iran does not have much “homegrown” terrorism. For comparison, Saudi has a lot of terrorist sympathizers because the foundations of the extremist ideology of ISIS is basically taught in schools there. The state ideology of Wahhabism is very, very conservative. Iran’s society and education is far more modern and open. Iranians are Shias, and find their religious legitimacy from the Shia school of thought. They don’t find ISIS’s read on religion relevant at all (and ISIS call them infidels anyways).

no iran

OIL RICH IRAN of HEZBOLLAH ---<<<< far more virulent INTERNATIONALLY than is Isis. Isis is not supported by arab govenments---it is supported by ---individual oil rich arabs and muslims around the world. HEZBOLLAH has THE SUPPORT OF THE GOVERNMENT OF IRAN

Yes, I am well aware of Hezbollah. They are specifically opposed to Israel, and for the most part do not attack people in the West. Can you name a terror attack in Europe or the US that was carried out by a Shi'ite? They are always carried out by Sunnis. The Sunnis are our primary enemy.

I'm not saying Iran isn't a huge threat, it is. We shouldn't let them get the bomb, we or Israel should bomb their nuclear facilities before that happens.

That's because Iran has better immigration policy than the US. You don't allow Sunnis I assume.

There are sunnis in Iran---------oppressed and impoverished

Can't say I blame the Iranians for doing that. If you give a Sunni the freedom and ability to kill you, he will.

most of iran sunni are kurd and turkmen

they are good sunni

iranian turkmen
15017.jpg
286516_492.jpg

but we have few problem in baluchestan province.

101962.jpg
250px-Locator_map_Iran_Sistan_and_Baluchestan_Province.png

dani is white washing-----sunnis are an oppressed minority in Iran. must you LIE
dani

dont read
Haaretz very much

Iranians aren't Sunni.
true

no iran

Wrong again-----the people who hate Iran are the sunnis who have seen their children mutilated by Shiites-------even Shiite sluts with bombs on their whorish asses. The very first SHIITE I knew was from New Dehli India------I had no idea
why even other muslims HATED HIM------until I learned about THE SITUATION.
Iranian muslims hated just about everyone------arabs, Pakistanis In fact back
then---the IRANIAN muslims hated the arabs and Pakistanis -----but got along fine
with JOOOOS

Iranians aren't Sunni.
true

no iran

Yes, I am well aware of Hezbollah. They are specifically opposed to Israel, and for the most part do not attack people in the West. Can you name a terror attack in Europe or the US that was carried out by a Shi'ite? They are always carried out by Sunnis. The Sunnis are our primary enemy.

I'm not saying Iran isn't a huge threat, it is. We shouldn't let them get the bomb, we or Israel should bomb their nuclear facilities before that happens.

for example something like suicide attack and kill normal people .like paris attack or boston.
it isnt in shia ideology .its harram
even shia hardliner dont believe it .just you can do it in war against warrior
but some of hardliner believe you cant do it just against israel people in israel .because all of israel people are warrior

Iranians aren't Sunni.
true

no iran

not entirely true------the STATS confuse you -----the only reason that there is
MORE sunni terrorism reported in the news is-----THERE ARE MORE SUNNIS
IN THE WORLD. Only about 10% of muslims are Shiites and they are mostly
in Iran-------for a better perspective on just what a SHIITE is-----talk to a Yemeni
in the USA. Yemenis are mostly sunnis--------the minority Shiites in Yemen have
been wrecking hell in that country ------being armed and REINFORCED by Hezbollah right out of Iran------the streets of the major cities have been running red
for more than a decade. The Shiite ethos is--------DESTROY KAFFIRIN AND ---also ---DESTROY SUNNIS

Iranians aren't Sunni.
true

no iran

Wrong again-----the people who hate Iran are the sunnis who have seen their children mutilated by Shiites-------even Shiite sluts with bombs on their whorish asses. The very first SHIITE I knew was from New Dehli India------I had no idea
then---the IRANIAN muslims hated the arabs and Pakistanis -----but got along fine
with JOOOOS

i hate arab too. so what ? am i terrorist now ? am i threat for usa ?

Iranians aren't Sunni.
true

no iran

for example something like suicide attack and kill normal people .like paris attack or boston.
it isnt in shia ideology .its harram
even shia hardliner dont believe it .just you can do it in war against warrior
but some of hardliner believe you cant do it just against israel people in israel .because all of israel people are warrior

Dani is lying----there have been MANY examples of Shiite sluts with bombs on their whorish asses--------blowing themselves to JANNAH over the mangled bodies
of sunni children

Iranians aren't Sunni.
true

no iran

with JOOOOS

i hate arab too. so what ? am i terrorist now ? am i threat for usa ?

Shiites are a THREAT TO THE PLANET -------I know about your hatred for
all things arab------way back in the past I found it sorta funny-----Iranians I knew
could not TOLERATE ----arabs to the point that they DESPISED Arabic language--
Arabic music and even the cuisine "YUCK"----it was funny-----they made up silly
jokes about all of it. and LOVED to tell joooos about it. ---when it got really nasty----I got horrified

Iranians aren't Sunni.
true

no iran

Hawk-------Israel is NOT the only issue for Hezbollah-------sit tight-----it is going to
get a lot worse

if a guy accidently touches a penis, does he get thrown off a roof?
Accidentally? You must be kidding...

good point captain blei------the INCIDENT would have to be brought before a
Qadi for judgement as to whether or not the TOUCH was accidental. ----based
on what I learned about shariah law by relatives who experienced it-----lots would
depend on the -----DEEN of the toucher vs the DEEN of the Qadi Dani
will translate that Arabic words for you
Sharia law is something your big Sunni buddies like Saudi Arabia and Kuweit have. It does not exist in Iran. Oh, Sharia law also applies in Syria for if the involved parties all want it. If not, the national law applies.

I would say "you are very confused..." Capt blei-----just to be polite-----
but the fact is-------that you are KNOWINGLY LYING. Iran is VERY MUCH into the stench of Shariah law. As to Syria-----same thing. For those who do not know-------the LOOP HOLE in the "civil codes" or Iran and in Baathist pig
countries is-------LAW MUST NOT CONTRADICT THE KORAN ---no matter how disgusting is the koranic law
Wrong again, My friend Cayla, as Syria is secular and Iran Shiite.

Iranians aren't Sunni.
true

no iran

in Iran-------for a better perspective on just what a SHIITE is-----talk to a Yemeni
been wrecking hell in that country ------being armed and REINFORCED by Hezbollah right out of Iran------the streets of the major cities have been running red
for more than a decade. The Shiite ethos is--------DESTROY KAFFIRIN AND ---also ---DESTROY SUNNIS

Iran condemns Orlando terrorist mass shooting
PressTV-Iran condemns Orlando mass shooting

Iran’s exceptional reaction to 9/11 attacks: candlelit vigils for the victims and 60k soccer fans respected a minute’s silence

tehran-iran-2001-candlelit-vigil-for-911-victims-11-time-com-photo-reuters.jpg
tehran-iran-2001-candlelit-vigil-for-911-victims-10-time-com-photo-by-h-sarbakhshin-ap.jpg
tehran-iran-2001-candlelit-vigil-for-911-victims-14-msnbc-com-photo-by-h-fahimi-afp.jpg

tehran-iran-2001-mohsen-sq-tehran-candlelit-vigil-for-911-victims-5-tehran24-com-photo-by-c-moghtader.jpg

iranian reaction for paris attack
resized_524409_745.jpg
resized_524417_705.jpg
resized_524421_747.jpg
resized_524425_101.jpg
resized_524427_822.jpg
resized_524419_492.jpg
resized_524411_134.jpg
resized_524410_893.jpg

if a guy accidently touches a penis, does he get thrown off a roof?

on what I learned about shariah law by relatives who experienced it-----lots would
Sharia law is something your big Sunni buddies like Saudi Arabia and Kuweit have. It does not exist in Iran. Oh, Sharia law also applies in Syria for if the involved parties all want it. If not, the national law applies.

but the fact is-------that you are KNOWINGLY LYING. Iran is VERY MUCH into the stench of Shariah law. As to Syria-----same thing. For those who do not know-------the LOOP HOLE in the "civil codes" or Iran and in Baathist pig
countries is-------LAW MUST NOT CONTRADICT THE KORAN ---no matter how disgusting is the koranic law

BAATHIST is not "secular" anymore than Nazi-Germany was "secular" ---
or Nazi Italy was "secular" Baathism is "ISLAMIC" with a special ---
modicum, of "toleration" for controlled christianity

Iranians aren't Sunni.
true

no iran

Iran condemns Orlando terrorist mass shooting
PressTV-Iran condemns Orlando mass shooting

Iran’s exceptional reaction to 9/11 attacks: candlelit vigils for the victims and 60k soccer fans respected a minute’s silence

tehran-iran-2001-candlelit-vigil-for-911-victims-11-time-com-photo-reuters.jpg
tehran-iran-2001-candlelit-vigil-for-911-victims-10-time-com-photo-by-h-sarbakhshin-ap.jpg
tehran-iran-2001-candlelit-vigil-for-911-victims-14-msnbc-com-photo-by-h-fahimi-afp.jpg

tehran-iran-2001-mohsen-sq-tehran-candlelit-vigil-for-911-victims-5-tehran24-com-photo-by-c-moghtader.jpg

iranian reaction for paris attack
resized_524409_745.jpg
resized_524417_705.jpg
resized_524421_747.jpg
resized_524425_101.jpg
resized_524427_822.jpg
resized_524419_492.jpg
resized_524411_134.jpg
resized_524410_893.jpg

so??? sunnis did it--------if Shiites did it------it would have been an IRANIAN NATIONAL HOLIDAY

AP374025013786_4.jpg

SOMEBODY pay to you for this bullshit ?

SOMEBODY pay to you for this bullshit ?

your post is confusing-------you did not specify the "BULLSHIT" to which you
refer. I agree that Capt Blei does cast lots of crap into cyberspace----but so saying is vague

Forum List

Back