Iran will have a nuke in weeks

View attachment 596067

It's all you need to know

Obama's dream has finally come true!

This shit again. Ugh.

I don't give a crap if Iran gets nukes. Any sovereign nation who truly wants them will find some way to obtain them, no amount of sanctions or finger wagging from us is going to stop them. I wouldn't be surprised if Iran hasn't already snuck some in courtesy of North Korea.

The nuclear cat has been out of the bag for 77 years. It's not going back in.

This shit again. Ugh.

I don't give a crap if Iran gets nukes. Any sovereign nation who truly wants them will find some way to obtain them, no amount of sanctions or finger wagging from us is going to stop them. I wouldn't be surprised if Iran hasn't already snuck some in courtesy of North Korea.

Uh, but we don't have to fund their nuclear development.

This shit again. Ugh.

Some will suggest that this is the Zionist regime preparing the groundwork for an attack on Iran that's a lot bigger than the small Zionist provocations.

I don't think so. the counter attack by Iran would be too much to bear.

More likely it's a call to the US to hurry up and allow the new pending deal to pass.

Will Iran get nukes? There's the possibility that there word on not having nuclear weapons on Iran's soil is a true position. The Zionist regime will know the truth but would hijack their own agenda by allowing it to leak out that Iran only wants peace.

View attachment 596067

It's all you need to know

They'll have bomb just long enough for the IAF to get there with a load of bunker busters.

Now they can kill the Jews that you Nazis hate so much

Wrong.
There are 12 million Moslem in Israel/Palestine, not to mention site holy to Islam, so Iran can't use nuclear weapons except in defense if attacked.
Like the way we illegally attacked Saddam, Qaddafi, Morsi, and Assad.

Thanks a lot for abandoning the nuclear deal with Iran, Trump.

Fucking dipshit.

Yep, I know. At least as long as neither china nor Russia gives them the missles to do it with they don't have the capability to get them here.

No one could ever attack the US unless they could ensure no retaliation, which is impossible, due to nuclear subs.
So Iran having nuclear weapons would actually be a good thing.

O pushed that worthless agreement. Of course iran was still building and enriching. Not too concerned though. Israel will take them out when the time is right.

Wrong.
The agreement Obama made was good and Iran could not have been building or enriching.
The IAEA places video cameras.
There is no way to "take them out" because Israel does not have the means or the legal authority.
The UN would then have to take out Israel.

Wrong.
The agreement Obama made was good and Iran could not have been building or enriching.
The IAEA places video cameras.
There is no way to "take them out" because Israel does not have the means or the legal authority.
The UN would then have to take out Israel.
The UN couldn't even take out the trash. And Israel will make it a hat trick.

O pushed that worthless agreement. Of course iran was still building and enriching. Not too concerned though. Israel will take them out when the time is right.
When Israel takes out Iran we will wish we wee energy independent as we were under Trump.

Forum List

Back