Iranian lives matter, do American lives?

There is no war on coal

It is just becoming obsolete

Really? let's see ya make steel without it. :eusa_snooty:
Are Liberals really this stupid?

No Steel, and you cannot even make nails, or screws to build homes for the Illegal Aliens we provide homes to, while we make Veterans sleep on the Streets.

Hell, Lib Tards could not even hand out Free Heroin Needles without Steel and Plastics Industries.

They are so Dumb, they Make Stupid Jealous.
So Veterans sleep on the streets because of illegals?

A lot of them are.

The problem with housing is the increased demand from Illegals- get rid of the Illegal population and supply of housing will increase, rents will decrease. Basic Econ 101
ah shit, there you go trying to edumacate the stupid again.

A lot of people are just Ignorant of the facts, and not really stupid at all.

My only real question for you is what do you expect to use to generate power? We are using natural gas, coal and nuclear. Wind and solar are more or less only hobby industries. Nuclear creates waste that requires thousands of years before it is safe to be around.
So, we are not generating power now? Trump changed the rules,. This change will kill that many people.

What party of that don't you get?

He changed the assnine rules from obozos junk science.
The only thing that is junk is your brain.

Facts hurt you huh?

How about posting some instead of your bullshit that we have no clue what our climate has been in the past.

I have many times about Obama's EPA fast tracking , you choose to ignore and think the ends justify the means

Trump calls off the military strike on Iran when he learns that 150 Iranians might be killed.

He recently eliminated the pollution cal on coal fired generation plants that in ten years, the extra pollution will kill 300-1500 Americans every year.

That's a bunch of bullshit. Coal fired plants don't kill anyone.

This anti-coal bullshit is a load of crap. In the midwest, where I was born in the beautiful city of Youngstown Ohio(with the phony Croatian mayor- "Tito") , burning coal was a way of life, and I'm still around. Now that I live on the eastern seaboard in the Tremendous City of Hermitage PA, we burn coal here. PA is a bigger source of black gold than Ohio even. And the people who have been her their entire lives are still around.

You need to open up , Dave, experience new things.

I've lived in different parts of the country, I know the line you all are pushing is just bullshit.

The EPA is out of freaking control.

My former Liberal congressman even knew it. Rep. Traficant pointed out that if a dog urinates in a parking lot, and the EPA finds out, they immediately declared it to be legally a "wetland".

I understand how duped you are by the Trumptard mentality but the EPA studies pollution along with other organizations. Their findings are not alone. The American Lung Association has a long history of fighting pollution.

Why would you want you kid to brearth more [olluted air so some corporation does not have to spend money to operate cleaner?

2nd hand smoke was a farce...to the point you can smoke a joint indoors and not a cig.

A joint does not have the poisons that cigarettes do. Are you really this ignorant?

2nd hand smoke was and is a farce so it's ok to blow weed smoke in my face and get me stoned But not cigs you fucking fool.

I have many times about Obama's EPA fast tracking , you choose to ignore and think the ends justify the means

Mr. Armendariz, one of Obama's lackeys at the EPA, let the cat of the bag. The Obama Regime's official policy was to literally crucify suspected polluters

Trump calls off the military strike on Iran when he learns that 150 Iranians might be killed.

He recently eliminated the pollution cal on coal fired generation plants that in ten years, the extra pollution will kill 300-1500 Americans every year.
You don’t believe that do you?
That Trump learned 150 Iranians might be killed just before the death strikes were supposed to take place?
Our military doesn’t work that way. That was all lies. Trump just made it up. I was in the military and I know that our military plans carefully. If someone asked how many people might die in an operation they don’t look surprised and say we never thought of that.
Even reporters at Fox News don’t believe that.

In fact, when Trump said that nonsense, he was actually slandering our military.

This anti-coal bullshit is a load of crap. In the midwest, where I was born in the beautiful city of Youngstown Ohio(with the phony Croatian mayor- "Tito") , burning coal was a way of life, and I'm still around. Now that I live on the eastern seaboard in the Tremendous City of Hermitage PA, we burn coal here. PA is a bigger source of black gold than Ohio even. And the people who have been her their entire lives are still around.

I've lived in different parts of the country, I know the line you all are pushing is just bullshit.

My former Liberal congressman even knew it. Rep. Traficant pointed out that if a dog urinates in a parking lot, and the EPA finds out, they immediately declared it to be legally a "wetland".

I understand how duped you are by the Trumptard mentality but the EPA studies pollution along with other organizations. Their findings are not alone. The American Lung Association has a long history of fighting pollution.

Why would you want you kid to brearth more [olluted air so some corporation does not have to spend money to operate cleaner?

2nd hand smoke was a farce...to the point you can smoke a joint indoors and not a cig.

A joint does not have the poisons that cigarettes do. Are you really this ignorant?

2nd hand smoke was and is a farce so it's ok to blow weed smoke in my face and get me stoned But not cigs you fucking fool.

When I was a kid, my great aunts smoked like chimneys and really got up in my face. It didn't hurt me at all to have to kiss the old ladies.

That Trump learned 150 Iranians might be killed just before the death strikes were supposed to take place?
Our military doesn’t work that way. That was all lies. Trump just made it up. I was in the military and I know that our military plans carefully. If someone asked how many people might die in an operation they don’t look surprised and say we never thought of that.

In fact, when Trump said that nonsense, he was actually slandering our military.

I think Trump made up a story. First of all, when presenting Trump with options, they would have included casualty estimates.

Trump made the decision to strike & then backed off for whatever reason. Political or maybe Vlad said no.

You know that cigarettes have poisons & tars that joints do not.

Trump made the decision to strike & then backed off for whatever reason. Political or maybe Vlad said no.

How do you know our President made a decision to strike at all? He made a decision to ANNOUNCE an impending strike, not necessarily to execute it.

The purpose of this kind of move could be to send a message. Further, he did launch a cyber attack against the ayatollahs.

So, we are not generating power now? Trump changed the rules,. This change will kill that many people.

What party of that don't you get?

He changed the assnine rules from obozos junk science.
The only thing that is junk is your brain.

Facts hurt you huh?

How about posting some instead of your bullshit that we have no clue what our climate has been in the past.

Acting on EPA science?

How do you know our President made a decision to strike at all? He made a decision to ANNOUNCE an impending strike, not necessarily to execute it.

The purpose of this kind of move could be to send a message. Further, he did launch a cyber attack against the ayatollahs.
The cyber attack was in response to something else.

So you are saying the military hsd everything ready to go before they talked to Trump?

Cigars and pipe tobacco have still other ingredients than either grass or cigarettes. So what are you saying, some toxins are worse than others?

So you are saying the military hsd everything ready to go before they talked to Trump?

I am not privy to secret military communications at all. You are the one speculating on what might have happened.

Really? let's see ya make steel without it. :eusa_snooty:
Are Liberals really this stupid?

No Steel, and you cannot even make nails, or screws to build homes for the Illegal Aliens we provide homes to, while we make Veterans sleep on the Streets.

Hell, Lib Tards could not even hand out Free Heroin Needles without Steel and Plastics Industries.

They are so Dumb, they Make Stupid Jealous.
So Veterans sleep on the streets because of illegals?

A lot of them are.

The problem with housing is the increased demand from Illegals- get rid of the Illegal population and supply of housing will increase, rents will decrease. Basic Econ 101
ah shit, there you go trying to edumacate the stupid again.

A lot of people are just Ignorant of the facts, and not really stupid at all.
ignorant, stupid, I can go either way! stupid are those who remain ignorant.

hahahahahahaaha you're serious!!!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I think Trump made up a story. First of all, when presenting Trump with options, they would have included casualty estimates.

what if he did make up a story? maybe it's a deflection, perhaps it was intended. you have no fking idea and yet, here you are spouting your TDS.

No, the cyber attack was to blind their missile radar defenses so our pilots wouldn't get hit. If we'd chosen to use cruise missiles it wouldn't have been necessary. My guess is they had so many targets in mind they'd send the F-18's and F-35's on them. As to the casualty estimates, those are always just guesses...Trump wanted a number and got one. Let's see what the ragheads do now....my guess is they'll beg for new talks....let's see if they scream at Pompeo like they did at Kerry.

Send a message? So Trump is trying to treat Iran like little kids threatening them with not having their dinner or going to bed early? That’s so ridiculous I can’t believe anybody could say it.

These people in Iran are hardened terrorists. You can’t threaten them with taking away their milk and cookies. You have to negotiate with them from a position of strength. But you still have to negotiate.

Bullies don’t understand that. That’s why so many bullies end up with black eyes.

Forum List

Back