Iranian Woman Stoned to Death For Adultry

I do not like how they run their own lives, but I agree that it really is none of our business what they do to keep people downtrodden...or mass genocide over a religion. However.....if it ever comes HERE and adopted for THIS country....then I do have a right to voice my thoughts on it just as I have a right to voice my thoughts on what they do over there. We all have that right. For now, anyway.

Everyday I thank God that I am nearly 70 years of age and here's why:

City in Michigan First to Fully Implement Sharia Law - National Report | National Report

You are all missing the long-term point here. No one is talking about bombing Iran, or kicking anyone's ass. That's NOT the way the Nazi left in this country works. They work quietly, behind the scenes - passing laws to destroy America.

Whether it's a Blitzkrieg or not is unimportant. Force, with these pussy Nazi's isn't an option - they run from a fight. However, they have learned to be patient, to go to law school and kill the US from within by passing laws that undermine traditional America. And what are we left with? Sharia law in Michigan. First steps. Baby Steps.

So what do these Nazi women do when Sharia FINALLY takes hold in the US? Bitch and moan and scream about inhuman it is. You want liberalism? Well, get ready - it's getting ready to hit you in the damn face......

What about last election when Republicans were CERTAIN Iran had a Nuke?

Question for you: How certain are you EXACTLY that they don't have one? I mean seriously. I had a very high security clearance while in the Army - I have been inside places that most of you would not have a clue even existed - yet they do. Point being, I haven't been in the Army since the late 80s.

I PROMISE you that I have no idea whether or not they have a device or not but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they had already developed one. Is it possible to hide such a development? Give me a break.....of course it is.

When it comes to WAR, don't you think you should be certain? We have seen this play out before haven't we? Or did you learn NOTHING from Iraq? We know Pakistan has 100+ nukes but we wanted to go to war with Iran before proof of ONE nuke!

And here is YOUR lesson;

2006, Iran "Freedom and Support Act".............
Iran Freedom and Support Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^Just like the Patriot Act, this bill had nothing to do with it's title. But don't get me started on "Soft" titles. The bill states, "The Iran Freedom Support Act (Pub.L. 109–293, 120 Stat. 1344, H.R. 6198, enacted September 30, 2006) is an Act of Congress that appropriated $10 million and directed the President of the United States to spend that money in support of groups opposed to the Iranian government. Opponents claimed the bill was a first step towards a US-led invasion of the country.[1][2]

In short, the bill spent $10M of your money to find out ways to overturn the Iran Government.

Almost a year later, this happens;
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXS3vW47mOE]The Plan -- according to U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.) - YouTube[/ame]
This wasn't supposed to hit the public. But even though it did, the public fails to believe this man even though most of this has happened and is happening.

Many of these "non-wars" happened by the use of CIA jackals;
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq-ZmatOlvs]How CIA Kills Countries - YouTube[/ame]

Today, we are in this position;
Iran+wants+war+look+how+close+they+put+their+contry+to+our+military+bases.jpg

STRANGE how Iran surrounded us with military force huh? Are you still scared? Or do you understand now that Big Gov. is using Media to make you think Iran is a "big threat" because they MIGHT have one nuke, maybe not.........................

Here is A Time-Lapse Map of Every Nuclear Explosion Since 1945
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY]A Time-Lapse Map of Every Nuclear Explosion Since 1945 - by Isao Hashimoto - YouTube[/ame]

After all of this information.........I'm curious where your head is. :eusa_boohoo:

Fuck Liverpool nuke the UK

George Soros already decimated banks there with malice aforethought. Aren't you haters ever satisfied that you have damaged American allies?

Hope he decimates a couple more countries, then maybe people will wake up
Puhleezze--slavery to master George Soros! Oh, Yeah, that'll be the day won't it. I'll fight you tooth and nail against such a decimation for undeserved power over humanity.

George Soros already decimated banks there with malice aforethought. Aren't you haters ever satisfied that you have damaged American allies?

Puhleezze--slavery to master George Soros! Oh, Yeah, that'll be the day won't it. I'll fight you tooth and nail against such a decimation for undeserved power over humanity.

Sorry, Soros and others control the West lock stock and barrel. At the moment, the only people in the Western World(if you include Eastern Europe in that definition) resisting are those in Donetsk, Luhansk and Odessa resisting the Pro-EU pro-NATO puppet government in Kiev.

Uh yea, don't know if you want to be using this guy as a example to validate your opinion...

nBBke6B.png

Strange how the actual wording of Louis CK is in the VIDEO above yet you chose to post a meme made by ...........probably you........but maybe someone else.

Nice try, but you failed kiddo.

I'm curious why you would resort to lies to be correct in politics..............DON'T YOU WANT WHAT IS BEST FOR THE COUNTRY AND NOT WHAT IS BEST FOR THE DEBATE?

Last edited:
Uh yea, don't know if you want to be using this guy as a example to validate your opinion...

nBBke6B.png

Strange how the actual wording of Louis CK is in the VIDEO above yet you chose to post a meme made by ...........probably you........but maybe someone else.

Uh yea, go back to your online underage chats. You've been exposed pervert.

Bs6DvrG.png

Louis CK never said this. You created the MEME. I already posted the video of him talking about this.

I'm curious why you are still battling me on the topic. Actual words vs. MEME = Actual video words (Winner)

Not too swift are ya kiddo.

Here it is again, argue that your home made MEME is true vs this video

Last edited by a moderator:
Go back to your Occupy Wall Street rally you hippy. You obviously can't handle the heat here.

This is a great video for the pro-segregation movement.

Last edited by a moderator:

nBBke6B.png

Uh yea, go back to your online underage chats. You've been exposed pervert.

Bs6DvrG.png

I'm actually laughing out loud at this point. I didn't read the second MEME you created until just now. OMG dude.....

You stated "If you tell people what they already think, they will clap loudly"

But then you go onto state that, "It's really risk free once you build up an audience that confuses pandering with humor"

So I'm curious,............If people find it funny, why is it pandering? It's all phyllisophical humor. You are correct, It's a bias topic (in politics) where EVERYONE can relate to each side.

It's pandering to the weak minded in hopes they will wake up and stop the hate if it's pandering at all. Just live your life and stop hating others. That's all.

In order to seize necessary resources in foreign lands, we must call the the people sitting atop those resources barbaric. But we cannot merely seize resources, we need a justification for "intervention". We need to construct a national security context ("Iran has nukes") and/or a humanitarian context (Iran's people must be saved from evil leadership). Study history. This is how superpowers take care of their needs.

This is not to say the OP's story is untrue. I believe it is very true. However, our desire to point our the barbarism of others greases the wheels of our foreign policy. And right now our foreign policy must protect our economy from being destroyed by oil scarcity. Don't tell this to Talk Radio Republicans; most of them have no idea how vital oil availability and prices are to the American and global economy. This is why they didn't understand British middle eastern policy, nor the American one that followed.
America is sitting on more oil than all the Arab countries put together.

[ame=http://youtu.be/ou_aFtvGGhM]Bakken: The Biggest Oil Find in U.S. History - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/S2OJTIKdijc]Among Biggest Oil Finds in USA - Montana & North Dakota - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/HEi0b7CFDHI]Unemployed? Go to North Dakota!! Oil Fracking jobs GALORE!!- MSN Money - YouTube[/ame]

Just think, "Boom, BOOM!" :D
[ame=http://youtu.be/4m48GqaOz90]The Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry, Soros and others control the West lock stock and barrel. At the moment, the only people in the Western World(if you include Eastern Europe in that definition) resisting are those in Donetsk, Luhansk and Odessa resisting the Pro-EU pro-NATO puppet government in Kiev.
Won't do a dead man any good. The future will belong to other people in the not too distant future, and not all of them will have similar ambitions to be such a control freak as someone who plays God damaging people as faithful to goodness as Great Britain, Long live the Queen.

Louis CK is phyllisophical humor with facts:eek:

Fuckin goon city in here tonight, lol at this sperg.

Go back to your Occupy Wall Street rally you hippy. You obviously can't handle the heat here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYWvpk4DUTo

P.S. I saw that documentary made by toothless bikers......

We actually DO get taxed more than the Rich do. If you haven't got to that step yet, you are REALLY far behind and have no sense in fighting for American Liberty.

Just research Corporations that don't pay taxes. I'm done with children like you. What forum am I on? I thought I was on an educated one. This is pathetic.

Listen kid. Coroprations spend "2 million" on a politician and they save 42 million in taxes" YOU need to catch up with politics today, it's ALL $$$ driven.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2013/10/23/big-companies-pay-no-taxes/2480281/

Last edited:
NOTHING should embarrass America today more than this post/thread.

The weakest minds in America are here driven by Fox News.

Louis CK is phyllisophical humor with facts:eek:

Fuckin goon city in here tonight, lol at this sperg.

Name what you don't agree with kiddo. :doubt:

This is a debate forum. Just simply saying "he is stupid" seems childish to me.

LOL, your attempt to "wake people up, man!" has failed. How does that make you feel?

Go to some community college seminar, homo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYWvpk4DUTo

P.S. I saw that documentary made by toothless bikers......

We actually DO get taxed more than the Rich do. If you haven't got to that step yet, you are REALLY far behind and have no sense in fighting for American Liberty.

Just research Corporations that don't pay taxes. I'm done with children like you. What forum am I on? I thought I was on an educated one. This is pathetic.

Listen kid. Coroprations spend "2 million" on a politician and they save 42 million in taxes" YOU need to catch up with politics today, it's ALL $$$ driven.

Large companies find ways to a zero tax rate

geez how long are you going to rant and rave about shit no one cares about?

LOL, your attempt to "wake people up, man!" has failed. How does that make you feel?

Go to some community college seminar, homo.

^

Professional attitude when introduced to a brainy debate?

Why not debate me on the topic instead of calling me a "homo" like a 12 year old?

Waking people up DOES require the people to be mature. I'm sorry you are behind in class kiddo.

I'll debate you on topic and win 100% of the time because I know politics and facts. "You are stuipid" is not a valid argument here kid.

Forum List

Back