Iran's Ploy Should Be Ignored For Now

Alright...back on topic. The Saudis say they will normalize production in a day or two and have a half billion barrels of sweet light crude in storage. Given that and Trump's readiness to use our own strategic reserve, there should be no panic and escalation of prices. Of course if Iran follows up with another attack, it will be time to do the Hammer Dance on them....flatten their nuclear program and behead the government....just don't kill a bunch of Russians in the process.
Why can't we let Saudi Arabia handle it? Why do we need to get into this fight?

Why can't we let Saudi Arabia handle it? Why do we need to get into this fight?

I said in my OP we should let the Saudis handle it.....they're our dog in this fight. And if/when they hit back at Iran, we can sell them replacement munitions...win win. On the other hand, if Iran escalates into an attack on the King himself, or several oil fields, we will intervene with a crushing response....all in the name of ......climate-change?

They didn't just kill some prince in some nightclub. They bombed an ally and reduced their oil production capacity by half. That is a huge overt act of war. God only knows what will happen to prices at the pump. Iran needs to be utterly destroyed, like the way we fire bombed German cities into rubble.

They didn't just kill some prince in some nightclub. They bombed an ally and reduced their oil production capacity by half. That is a huge overt act of war. God only knows what will happen to prices at the pump. Iran needs to be utterly destroyed, like the way we fire bombed German cities into rubble.

It could be considered an act of war by Saudi, but not by us. We weren't attacked. If you have something that proves it's an act of war against the US, then post a link.

Hmmm....I guess you could call SA an ally but keep in mind the madrasses are still teaching Wahhabi anti-American jihadism. The Saudis are well-armed....let's see if they have the stomach to defend themselves.

We also “knew” Saddam had a massive chem weapons program and was a direct threat to the US

yes he did and he shared them with his Baathist Buddy---assad

gator finds the BAATHIST ALLIANCE "funny" for those who do not know----
Russia has been supporting Baathist governments since the 1950s----so far the
most nefarious have been EGYPT, SYRIA and IRAQ----Yemen plays with
Baathism on and off-----Russia supports those in Yemen who do.

You are aware we supporter and funded and armed Iraq for more than a decade, right?

yup-----we supported the Taliban too------I remember it well --------Long long ago---
1964 I encountered an ENVOY from Iraq--------a close friend of Saddam----
touting the BAATHIST cause at the New York World's fair. Those guys did
lots of propaganda and morons fell for it

Damn, you are a old fart. Maybe it is dementia that is getting to you

I, certainly am AN OLD PERSON-----no sign of dementia-----yet

Hmmm....I guess you could call SA an ally but keep in mind the madrasses are still teaching Wahhabi anti-American jihadism. The Saudis are well-armed....let's see if they have the stomach to defend themselves.

I have known very few Saudis in the USA-----BUT of those I have known----they seem to have SURVIVED their shitty jihadi educations

yes he did and he shared them with his Baathist Buddy---assad

gator finds the BAATHIST ALLIANCE "funny" for those who do not know----
Russia has been supporting Baathist governments since the 1950s----so far the
most nefarious have been EGYPT, SYRIA and IRAQ----Yemen plays with
Baathism on and off-----Russia supports those in Yemen who do.

You are aware we supporter and funded and armed Iraq for more than a decade, right?

yup-----we supported the Taliban too------I remember it well --------Long long ago---
1964 I encountered an ENVOY from Iraq--------a close friend of Saddam----
touting the BAATHIST cause at the New York World's fair. Those guys did
lots of propaganda and morons fell for it

Damn, you are a old fart. Maybe it is dementia that is getting to you

I, certainly am AN OLD PERSON-----no sign of dementia-----yet

Those with it never know it...

And kill thousands of civilians who have no say in what their rulers do? The Iranian people don't hate us...they'd like to be like us. If we do start a war against Iran, we'll have plenty of help from the Iranian people. Bombing them would be crazy when they can make it a short war with a lot less US casualties.

Another Zionist Hate Hoax designed to bait the US into waging war against an enemy of Israel.

At least this time the hit wasn't on us...

There is ZERO evidence the attack was done by Iran.

ZERO.

For all we know, it was Russia. Putin's economy deeply depends on the price of oil. His economy has been in the tank for a long time, and he needs the price of oil to go up.

Yea, Iran attacked Saudi Arabia in order to compel war with Iran. You probably believe that Israel is behind the September 11 attacks.

Who wants us to go to war against IRAN???????

If and when Arabs have a majority in Israel, there will be no Israel and the mass persecution of Jews will re-occur, which I presume is fine with you.

If and when Arabs have a majority in Israel, there will be no Israel and the mass persecution of Jews will re-occur, which I presume is fine with you.

This is the United States of America. If you do not care about the US, and all you care about is a foreign country....

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE US and MOVE TO THE COUNTRY YOU CARE ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another Zionist Hate Hoax designed to bait the US into waging war against an enemy of Israel.

At least this time the hit wasn't on us...

cuckoo-gif.44291

With the President's sanctions strangling the mullah's abilities to feed their captive nation, much less spread terrorism, something had to give. So, with their high seas piracy compromised, they attack the hated Saudis and disrupt the world oil supply. But they really didn't, although the oil market will fake a panic attack to justify raising prices. What should we do? Nothing. This is between the Iranians and the House of Saud. They've bought tens of millions of dollars in armaments from us...now let's see what they can do with them. China is still buying oil from Iran and trade deal negotiations are in a promising stage at the moment. Why give Iran the ability to influence things they should have no say in? We can always deal with them a little later and as satisfying as it would be to strike them......now is not the time.
casty.gif

tenor.gif

Gen. Keane: US 'holding all the cards,' Iran 'back on their heels' like they've never been before
Ridiculous. We no longer have the support of Western allies. We are completely alone going against Iran. Iran is five times the size of Iraq and Iraq cost us many trillions of dollars and the deaths of thousands of Americans and the maiming of tens of thousands of Americans far into the future costing us trillions more. Iraq is been a disaster that people don’t even realize yet the extent of.

Forum List

Back