Iraq War veteran critically injured after being hit with a grenade by Oakland Police

Then you are confused. No official allegation of police brutality has been made. As for Tea Party guy, I cant cay anything there because they have never incited a riot. And they dont carry guns where its a no no. They obey the law.

That is simply not true. At a Tea Party rally in Wisconsin in early August, for instance, members proudly carried weapons in a state park. Which is in fact against the law in Wisconsin.

There are many more examples of this, that's just the first one I grabbed after like a minute of looking.
Were they arrested?

I'm a NRA Life Member. I do not think Weapons at Rally's or Demonstrations is a good thing at all.

It takes a real piece of shit to watch that video and defend the flash grenade throwing cop.

It will be investigated. But I simply cannot feel sorry for idiots who think they can win against trained police forces with paint , bottles, and rocks.......

Yeah, if you just pretend the people in the video were doing anything you just mentioned it's easy not to feel sorry for them.

Of course, there is no evidence in the video those people were doing any of those things.

Yet you defend the cop's actions anyway.

Take that uniform you are surely too bloated to fit into and throw it away.

And you take the scums side without listening to what the police say. They said the protesters were throwing bottles and rocks, we have here in this thread a protester admitting this was being done, even though they thought that tear gas was to much of a reaction from the police..........

So yes I believe the police were under attack. Fuck you, take a load of rocks to the assholes they may need them.....

Now if you want to see about me, my uniform, and being bloated you can come on by anytime, I'm not difficult to find.

And you take the scums side without listening to what the police say. They said the protesters were throwing bottles and rocks, we have here in this thread a protester admitting this was being done, even though they thought that tear gas was to much of a reaction from the police..........

So yes I believe the police were under attack. Fuck you, take a load of rocks to the assholes they may need them.....

Now if you want to see about me, my uniform, and being bloated you can come on by anytime, I'm not difficult to find.

Uh huh. In this thread there is video of a random person "admitting this was being done". There is no proof that she was actually on the scene at the time of the incident, or that she was actually a protester.

Where's the video?

And the fact that you refer to anyone who is a member of the OWA Protests as "Scum" certainly doesn't show much in the way of rational, impartial judgement on your part, now does it?

As for the rest of your post: You shouldn't drink and post Ollie.

Nowhere in the First Amendment does it say throwing rocks and bottles at cops is a "right".

And, again, no proof has been presented here that rocks or bottles were thrown, except for some scattered testimony, mostly by people with a vested interest in making it seem like they were being thrown.
Ya' mean like the liberal I posted who fully said those dirty, unbathed liberal idiots were tossing shit at the cops?

The same liberal who had been giving interviews from the Oakland protest to MSNBC, for several days before those dirty, unbathed, liberal idiots decided to get violent with the cops?

Yeah, I guess your beloved liberal MSNBC was using plants as their sources, for days before the dirty lil' libs decided to get violent............LMAO!:lol:

Were they arrested?

No, they were not.

Presumably because officials on the scene were not going to try to stomp on their constitutional rights.
So? What was you point in highlighting that they had weapons? MOST citizens do. *I* do.

Second Amendment means something...nice to see they were practicing it. As to those officials NOT prosecuting? Perhaps they didn't wish to incur the wrath of US citizens?

Playing politics as usual? As a matter of course.

Uh huh. In this thread there is video of a random person "admitting this was being done". There is no proof that she was actually on the scene at the time of the incident, or that she was actually a protester.

Where's the video?

And the fact that you refer to anyone who is a member of the OWA Protests as "Scum" certainly doesn't show much in the way of rational, impartial judgement on your part, now does it?

First asswipe I don't drink, or do drugs.........
Second the post was in response to your sidekicks personal attack on me and my service to this fine country.

And anyone who throws rocks at police officers is scum...... And I don't give a flying rats ass if you want to believe it or not....You know damned well some asshole threw something, We have the picture of the idiots standing in front of the barricades challenging the police..... I still hope that if that idiot in the sailor suit is on active duty he gets Identified and charged.........

Ya' mean like the liberal I posted who fully said those dirty, unbathed liberal idiots were tossing shit at the cops?

The same liberal who had been giving interviews from the Oakland protest to MSNBC, for several days before those dirty, unbathed, liberal idiots decided to get violent with the cops?

Yeah, I guess your beloved liberal MSNBC was using plants as their sources, for days before the dirty lil' libs decided to get violent............LMAO!:lol:

"The same liberal who had been giving interviews from the Oakland protest to MSNBC, for several days"

Links to said previous videos? Link to a video placing her at the scene at all?

Links to ANY real evidence of said thrown objects? Video? Photos? Anything at all?

So? What was you point in highlighting that they had weapons? MOST citizens do. *I* do.

Second Amendment means something...nice to see they were practicing it. As to those officials NOT prosecuting? Perhaps they didn't wish to incur the wrath of US citizens?

Really? You didn't get the point?

The point was that IF police had moved in on them in violation of their Constitutional rights, like the moved in on the protesters in Oakland in violation of their first amendment rights, then there would most assuredly have been trouble.

And if someone had been wounded like this during that scuffle, I would have been just a pissed.

That was the point.

Looks like they were told to leave....... Looks like they refused.........

And?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Look Familiar?

The Right of people to peaceably assemble doesn't mean you and I can block traffic where ever the heck we feel like it: Demonstrators on the Washington Mall, or anywhere else, are required to obtain a permit.

Nowhere in the First Amendment does it say throwing rocks and bottles at cops is a "right".

And, again, no proof has been presented here that rocks or bottles were thrown, except for some scattered testimony, mostly by people with a vested interest in making it seem like they were being thrown.

O'donnell must be hiding his head in shame...when interviewing a protestor, the protestor said that they were throwing rocks and bottles at police...when HE tried to make a case for police brutality...

Really? You didn't get the point?

The point was that IF police had moved in on them in violation of their Constitutional rights, like the moved in on the protesters in Oakland in violation of their first amendment rights, then there would most assuredly have been trouble.

And if someone had been wounded like this during that scuffle, I would have been just a pissed.

That was the point.

If they were carrying weapons in an area that is off limits to weapons then they were breaking the law and should have been prosecuted. There's a sign at the door of city hall that says no weapons; when I go over there I either leave my weapons at home or in the car.........

Second the post was in response to your sidekicks personal attack on me and my service to this fine country.

Oh, you mean you just post like that naturally? Oh...

As far as his comment went, as far as I can see, he was making a personal attack on you, and your weight. And then saying that as someone who wore the uniform, you should back constitutional rights, or your wearing of the uniform was all for naught.

I mean, that's how I read it, I guess I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

And anyone who throws rocks at police officers is scum...... And I don't give a flying rats ass if you want to believe it or not....You know damned well some asshole threw something, We have the picture of the idiots standing in front of the barricades challenging the police..... I still hope that if that idiot in the sailor suit is on active duty he gets Identified and charged.........

How does standing in place in front of the barricade translate to attacking the police?

Seems to me like those guys should have been issued some tickets for jaywalking.

instead they got gas cannisters fired at their heads.

Where's the video?

You should not drink either. You have yet to produce any video of the police firing anything at the protesters, or any evidence (other then hearsay) that the man was wounded by the police.

The Right of people to peaceably assemble doesn't mean you and I can block traffic where ever the heck we feel like it: Demonstrators on the Washington Mall, or anywhere else, are required to obtain a permit.

Strange that I don't find a section titled "exceptions to the First Amendment" in the Bill of Rights.

Were the protesters on privately-owned property or public property?

You should not drink either. You have yet to produce any video of the police firing anything at the protesters, or any evidence (other then hearsay) that the man was wounded by the police.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7r2ETi5C1A]OCCUPY OAKLAND Police launch tear gas, flash bang canisters into crowd of protesters OWS Wall Street - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEj_4fqDbnM]Footage of Scott Olsen being shot by Police at Occupy Oakland - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, you mean you just post like that naturally? Oh...

As far as his comment went, as far as I can see, he was making a personal attack on you, and your weight. And then saying that as someone who wore the uniform, you should back constitutional rights, or your wearing of the uniform was all for naught.

I mean, that's how I read it, I guess I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

How does standing in place in front of the barricade translate to attacking the police?

Seems to me like those guys should have been issued some tickets for jaywalking.

instead they got gas cannisters fired at their heads.

Hearsay. No proof of that at all.

When you are there to document what is happening, to get the truth out, you document what you can without partiality. There are Assholes on all sides trying to make trouble, and spin the truth. Be it Cop's or Protesters making trouble, document it. It does piss me off, and I do question when the camera comes on in the middle of an altercation, or the film is edited to show only one side of an issue. It is disingenuous and raises the question of reliability. It is either about Truth and Justice or it is not. There is no middle ground here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBdD_oY2sTk]Occupy Oakland - FLASHBANGS USED on Peaceful Protesters! MARTIAL LAW is coming! - YouTube[/ame]

When you are there to document what is happening, to get the truth out, you document what you can without partiality. There are Assholes on all sides trying to make trouble, and spin the truth. Be it Cop's or Protesters making trouble, document it. It does piss me off, and I do question when the camera comes on in the middle of an altercation, or the film is edited to show only one side of an issue. It is disingenuous and raises the question of reliability. It is either about Truth and Justice or it is not. There is no middle ground here.

True.

Forum List

Back