Iraq: What Should Obama Tell all the US Iraqi Vets?

Obama can blame Bush because the rest of the world blames Bush. He extended the stay in Iraq to accomplish a dignified withdrawal that honored promises made by Bush. We left because the Iraqi government demanded the right to have jurisdiction over American troops. That meant allowing American troops to be tried in Iraqi courts by Iraqi judges for alleged crimes committed while under orders during combat operations. Obama told them to fuck off and left them to their own misery. Now they are paying for choosing to depend on Iran instead of the USA.

bla bla bla

I've ask this before so help me out ..

exactly how much taxpayer $$$ ,exactly how many American soldiers lives, and exactly how long are you willing to stay in Iraq ?

What would you prefer, that Obama pulled the troops the day after he took office?

You didn't answer his question.

This whole situation is illustrative of the Left's naive belief that if we leave the terrorists alone that they will return the favor.

Reality is...we WILL be fighting these people SOMEWHERE. Whether it is Afghanistan...Iraq...Libya...Syria...Somalia...or some OTHER place in the Middle East, Asia or the Far East...they aren't going away and they DO want to destroy us. So put on your "big boy pants" and deal with it.

Last edited:
I was not in favor of Bush succumbing to both parties and the UN and putting ground troops into Iraq in the first place! Once it was done and many of our soldier's lives lost, and there was mostly success, then Obama should have relied on the advice of the military. Instead, he fired the Generals who didn't agree with him.

What can you expect from a Islamic POS like Obama anyway!

Bush didn't cave to the UN.

Name the Generals Obama fired.

I was not in favor of Bush succumbing to both parties and the UN and putting ground troops into Iraq in the first place! Once it was done and many of our soldier's lives lost, and there was mostly success, then Obama should have relied on the advice of the military. Instead, he fired the Generals who didn't agree with him.

What?

SUCCUMBING??? :lol:

Bush was talking about invading Iraq during his campaign!

He had fallen in with the PNAC crowd that wanted the invasion to move forward.

In fact, most of the PNAC cowboys were in his cabinet!

Is this the new meme??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
bla bla bla

exactly how much taxpayer $$$ ,exactly how many American soldiers lives, and exactly how long are you willing to stay in Iraq ?

What would you prefer, that Obama pulled the troops the day after he took office?

you don't answer a question with a question ... dodge much?

I'd PREFER we stayed in Afghanistan and took care of our own business.

next dodging contestant please.

Maybe if you asked an actual question related to the discussion I could answer it. You seem to being saying the US should have never gone to Iraq and why did Obama stay there as long as he did. Before I answer your question I have to attempt to interpret your convoluted thinking process.

Bush didn't cave to the UN.

Name the Generals Obama fired.

Anyone as ignorant as you doesn't deserve a response. I don't remember the General's names, but he forced several into retirement. Google is your friend.

Maybe if you asked an actual question related to the discussion I could answer it. You seem to being saying the US should have never gone to Iraq and why did Obama stay there as long as he did. Before I answer your question I have to attempt to interpret your convoluted thinking process.

still dodging :eusa_boohoo:

bla bla bla

We are talking about Iraq here duck, dodge, dip-shit!!!

This whole situation is illustrative of the Left's naive belief that if we leave the terrorists alone that they will return the favor.

Reality is...we WILL be fighting these people SOMEWHERE. Whether it is Afghanistan...Iraq...Libya...Syria...Somalia...or some OTHER place in the Middle East, Asia or the Far East...they aren't going away and they DO want to destroy us. So put on your "big boy pants" and deal with it.

Well actually no..

It clearly illustrates the belief of conservative that as long as you are mighty and powerful, people will fear you so much they will put up with you running their countries and stripping away their resources.

That doesn't happen in real life.

In real life? People fight back.

I tell veterans to vote democrat unless they can name one thing a republican ever did for a working man or a veteran.

still dodging :eusa_boohoo:

What am I dodging?

Added by Mitch (Blocks funding to the VA) McConnell.

So?

What's your point?

That Obama significantly raised funding for the VA after becoming President.

Funding dried up after 2010 and was subsequently blocked by Conservatives.

Feel good?

Oh..I see..you're one of those hyperpartisans who really believe that "their" politician or "party" is "better" than the other one.

I think the communists call them "useful idiots" because they can be easily manipulated and distracted.

I don't care if it was a republican a democrat a libertarian or a whig.
The VA is fouled up and deserving veterans are not getting correct care.

To you that is secondary to politics.

We are talking about Iraq here duck, dodge, dip-shit!!!

yes we are, but you aren't, are you ?

NEXT !

Lets all hope Obama tells our Iraq vets they belong to a special group of veterans who came to serve and sacrifice after 9/11 and their numbers will not increase.

So?

What's your point?

That Obama significantly raised funding for the VA after becoming President.

Funding dried up after 2010 and was subsequently blocked by Conservatives.

Feel good?

Oh..I see..you're one of those hyperpartisans who really believe that "their" politician or "party" is "better" than the other one.

I think the communists call them "useful idiots" because they can be easily manipulated and distracted.

I don't care if it was a republican a democrat a libertarian or a whig.
The VA is fouled up and deserving veterans are not getting correct care.

To you that is secondary to politics.

:lol:

All that and you manage to slip in "communist" too.

Spare me.

Since the 80s the Republicans have been on the march to the batshit crazy zone.

And recently? I think they even gone over that line.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back