Iraqi MPs are unhappy with Donald Trump's surprise visit and want him and the US forces gone

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
Iraqi MPs unimpressed by Donald Trump's surprise visit, call for US forces to leave
Donald Trump's surprise visit to US forces in Iraq has left a sour taste in the mouths of local MPs, prompting calls for an end to American deployments.
Mr Trump, making his first presidential visit to troops in a troubled region, said he has no plans to withdraw the 5,200 US forces in the country.

Containing foreign influence has become a hot-button issue in a year that saw Mr al-Sadr supporters win the largest share of votes in May elections.

Iraqi MPs unimpressed by Donald Trump's surprise visit, call for US forces to leave
Donald Trump's surprise visit to US forces in Iraq has left a sour taste in the mouths of local MPs, prompting calls for an end to American deployments.
Mr Trump, making his first presidential visit to troops in a troubled region, said he has no plans to withdraw the 5,200 US forces in the country.

Containing foreign influence has become a hot-button issue in a year that saw Mr al-Sadr supporters win the largest share of votes in May elections.

You got this from a website that on the front page states Trump is the most hated man in the world....come on man....stay away from internet trash like this...nothing on this site is true...not one printed word.....you only diminish yourself with threads like this....from sites like this....

Trump is CiC if the Iraqis have a problem with him visiting the troops for Christmas they can kindly fuck off.

Iraqi MPs are unhappy...quick burn the Constitution!

The people of Iraq never wanted the US forces in the first place.
People often dont know whats good for them, especially when it comes to dumbass muslim populations. I bet they are happy as fuck now that Saddam and his awful regime are gone.

Trump says if anything goes wrong, we can use Iraq as a "staging area".

Only they don't want you there idjit.

Mv5dCk0.gif

George (you killed my uncle) Bush was more liked than Trump. And look how they treated him.

They can screw off. I'm glad trump went to visit troops and he deserves props for doing it.

You got this from a website that on the front page states Trump is the most hated man in the world....come on man....stay away from internet trash like this...nothing on this site is true...not one printed word.....you only diminish yourself with threads like this....from sites like this....

The story is real, just that they're not telling you that the reason for Trump popping into Iraq unannounced was for a surprise Christmas visit for the troops there.

Furious Iraqi lawmakers demand US troop withdrawal

The Iraqis can go blow me. If they want us out, let them try and remove us.

They can screw off. I'm glad trump went to visit troops and he deserves props for doing it.
But he doesn't get props for lying to them.

I was in the military. You are ordered to attend. You can't walk out. The Democrats there can't yell shut up liar or anything for that matter because Trump is commander in chief.

Trump might as well have stood there and yelled out the N word or used slang for Hispanics or gays.

What he did was both obscene and a disgrace. I don't expect Republicans to understand because they are both obscene and disgraceful people.

The people of Iraq never wanted the US forces in the first place.
yet i bet they were happy when saddam and his psycho sons were gone....
They can have ours.

6b31171ee75dff71f9252ad2a419d9e9.png
when you can prove those guys did what saddam and sons did,then you may have a point....until then this is just more of your..."i hate trump" psychosis...go for it dean...
They took advantage of their country, both politically and looting wise. They were traitors to Iraq. Just because we don't know if the Trump kids and Trump himself murdered anyone, they have caused just as much division and told probably even more lies.

I was in the military. You are ordered to attend. You can't walk out. The Democrats there can't yell shut up liar or anything for that matter because Trump is commander in chief.

Trump might as well have stood there and yelled out the N word or used slang for Hispanics or gays.

What he did was both obscene and a disgrace. I don't expect Republicans to understand because they are both obscene and disgraceful people.
He visited and deserves props for doing it.

You are a traitor deanard. A traitor. There have been military traitors from time immemorial. There isn’t a foreign attack on the US you haven’t taken up as your own. When I hammer you about it you sometimes back off a few days and attack your country for too many whites or Christians for a while But you are like a fly to shit when you see foreign nations attacking ours. You simply can’t help it.
You haven’t had much in common with Iraqis...until now. Now they are your fellow fighters against your own country.
Tomorrow it may be Saudi Arabia or Sudan or the Philippines. Doesn’t matter to you so long as they attack the interests of the US they are on your side in your mind.
Your day is coming. Count on it.

He visited and deserves props for doing it.
So if you and someone argued. And to make amends, they came to your house for dinner. While there, they called your wife names and squat pooped on your dinner table, when they left, would you say, "He visited and deserves props for doing it"?

You are a traitor deanard. A traitor. There have been military traitors from time immemorial. There isn’t a foreign attack on the US you haven’t taken up as your own. When I hammer you about it you sometimes back off a few days and attack your country for too many whites or Christians for a while But you are like a fly to shit when you see foreign nations attacking ours. You simply can’t help it.
You haven’t had much in common with Iraqis...until now. Now they are your fellow fighters against your own country.
Tomorrow it may be Saudi Arabia or Sudan or the Philippines. Doesn’t matter to you so long as they attack the interests of the US they are on your side in your mind.
Your day is coming. Count on it.
So you are threatening me?

We have a president who went to Americans in the military who were ordered to go to a rally. A captive audience. An audience that couldn't walk out. An audience of people who are protecting this country. And audience with many Democrats in the the audience.

Trump stands there and calls them names. Tells other soldiers there that the Democrats among them don't want to protect America among other charges. And are actually a danger to the country.

And when I point that out, some piece of trash threatens me and calls me names.

I'm not the doing that to our soldiers. Trump did. You support him. He not only further divided America, he lied to them.

Too bad that you want to defend someone like that. One wonders the kind of person you are. Obviously very dangerous.

Forum List

Back