Iraqi WMD's Finally Found? In Syria?

There is little difference between Iraq and Syria if the liberation from tyranny argument that eventually replaced the WMD argument is used.
Who used any "liberation from tyranny" for Syria argument?

Ah, that was you.

There is no difference between Syria and Iraq in terms of real threat to neighbors and the US, the only difference is that we do not have the republicans wanting to bomb them. The warhawks want Iran and are not interested in distractions in Syria. If Romney wins, remember this conversation when they start building the case for wiping out Iran, better yet, accept that the warhawks are quite willing to feed us bullshit to get their highly profitable wars of choice, it is quite possible that this conversation is entirely to build back their credibility for that time when they need us to be as scared as they want us to be.
Bullshit. WE didn't see this kind of insurrection from Iraq's citizens under Saddam, did we?

You're fucking out of your mind and ignorant.:eusa_hand:

yeah and he used it also to GAS the iranians...you remember that don't you? And you have PROOF that he got it from US?

Weren't GAS WEAPONS outlawed under the premise of cessation of hostilities after WW1, in which WE were a signatory?

Proof Gracie, proof.

The overriding reason Saddam was able to aquire such weapons was the Raygun Administration took them off the nations who support terrorist list. This enable Saddam to go shopping among our allies for western technology. Including duel use technology. All of this has come out. I believe it was a German firm who sold him the precursor chemicals. US firms sold him biological cultures as well.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5673327-post130.html

And It's Reagan...

MORON.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo]What A Maroon! - YouTube[/ame]

Ronnie Raygun. Better than Ron Headroom.......

There is no difference between Syria and Iraq in terms of real threat to neighbors and the US, the only difference is that we do not have the republicans wanting to bomb them. The warhawks want Iran and are not interested in distractions in Syria. If Romney wins, remember this conversation when they start building the case for wiping out Iran, better yet, accept that the warhawks are quite willing to feed us bullshit to get their highly profitable wars of choice, it is quite possible that this conversation is entirely to build back their credibility for that time when they need us to be as scared as they want us to be.

The Bushes and McCain are members of the Church of Satan (those who say they are Christian, but are not). Romney is a member of the Church of the Brother of Satan. Only the Church of Satan wants war with Iran. I don't see Romney being a dog of war.

The overriding reason Saddam was able to aquire such weapons was the Raygun Administration took them off the nations who support terrorist list. This enable Saddam to go shopping among our allies for western technology. Including duel use technology. All of this has come out. I believe it was a German firm who sold him the precursor chemicals. US firms sold him biological cultures as well.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5673327-post130.html

And It's Reagan...

MORON.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo"]What A Maroon! - YouTube[/ame]

So I'm met with Bugs bunny cartoon?

Whod'a thunk Blind Boob would throw in the towel so early?

Good Job, Boob.
icon14.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo"]What A Maroon! - YouTube[/ame]

Good Job, Boob.
icon14.gif

Whenever an argument breaksdown into nothing but insults(like your's so often do) All I can think of:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k80nW6AOhTs]Jane you Ignorant slut - YouTube[/ame]

What A Maroon! - YouTube

Good Job, Boob.
icon14.gif

Whenever an argument breaksdown into nothing but insults(like your's so often do) All I can think of:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k80nW6AOhTs"]Jane you Ignorant slut - YouTube[/ame]

More Videos to accentuate my point. Goody! thank YOU profusely!:clap2:

Well I'll be damned.

The Bush administration said POISED TO STRIKE, that is impossible while being MOVED. Just another sad excuse for the the thousands of human lives lost.
Yeah, cuz no weapons can be deployed while being moved. :rolleyes:

The Bush gang said POISED TO STRIKE! They also warned of a mushroom cloud; accept reality, Bush II wanted war with Iraq, and didn't care about the troops he was sending to die & be maimed.

The Bush administration said POISED TO STRIKE, that is impossible while being MOVED. Just another sad excuse for the the thousands of human lives lost.

The Bush gang said POISED TO STRIKE! They also warned of a mushroom cloud; accept reality, Bush II wanted war with Iraq, and didn't care about the troops he was sending to die & be maimed.
Right, cuz boooooosh is the devil!

:rolleyes:

Don't let any facts about chemical weapons get in the way of hysterics.

Don't let the fact of NO WMDs nor any active nuclear program crowd out your cheers for the prancer in Chief, GWB.

Don't let the fact of NO WMDs nor any active nuclear program crowd out your cheers for the prancer in Chief, GWB.
Ah, but there WERE WMD found in Iraq.

Again, just a fact.

Again, just a fact.

POISED TO STRIKE? Nope, just a fantasy of the stay at home soldiers. Actually, a few chemicals were found that MIGHT have been utilized to produce components of WMDs, but had not been.

Again, just a fact.

POISED TO STRIKE? Nope, just a fantasy of the stay at home soldiers. Actually, a few chemicals were found that MIGHT have been utilized to produce components of WMDs, but had not been.
Ipse dixit. The facts say otherwise, and as shown already, you really haven't much of a grasp of facts.

The facts say otherwise, and as shown already, you really haven't much of a grasp of facts.

The professional fool is accusing someone else of not having much of a grasp of facts. :lol:
Not that I ever believe racist cockroaches are really worthy of my attention, there WERE WMD found in Iraq.

Just a fact. Nothing to be afraid of, White Inferiorist.

Last edited:
READ THE FULL STORY HERE Cameron Harris: Iraqi WMD's Finally Found?

In 2003, American forces entered Iraq on the pretense that Saddam Hussein was harboring Weapons of Mass Destruction. Since that invasion, George W. Bush has faced harsh criticism from many for starting a war that was “unjustified.” While it is true that American forces never found evidence of such WMD’s, it was never entirely proven that these weapons did not exist. There was never any concrete indication of where these weapons may be…until now.

Bashar al-Assad’s regime in Syria is currently in conflict with a group of Syrian rebels who call themselves the Free Syrian Army. The country is in full civil war, and the leader is beginning to panic. It is a common assumption that he will soon give the order to begin using chemicals weapons against the rebels and even civilians. The United States and Israel know that he has such weapons, but it is unclear where exactly these weapons came from.

However, the number two general in Saddam Hussein’s air force says that these chemical weapons are the WMD’s that we did not find in Iraq.

In 2006, Georges Sada, second in command of the Iraqi Air Force under Hussein before he defected, wrote a detailed narrative called “Saddam’s Secrets.” In this book, Sada details how the Iraqi Revolutionary Guard moved weapons of mass destruction into Syria in the weeks leading up to the US-led operation to eliminated Hussein’s weapons threat.

I know that the Hyper Partisan Atmosphere we live in, will mean I will be attacked for saying this, But I have always thought it was pretty obvious that Iraq either Destroyed, or Moved their Stock piles before we invaded. We gave them nearly a Years notice we were coming. We have Satellite Images of Convoys of Trucks going from Iraq to Syria in the weeks leading up to our Invasion. It's not a very big stretch to guess that some of Iraqs WMDS ended up there.

Like I said, in today's Hyper Partisan environment you are not allowed to say that, No you have to accept the Liberal official line that there were never any WMD in Iraq, and in fact the very Idea they were ever there was a complete Fabrication of the Bush Admin.

But even those Libs know deep down inside they are full of Shit, Iraq Clearly had and was developing WMD, and either Destroyed what they had left, or Moved it before we invaded.

though they will never admit it.

It's to much fun saying Bush Lied and People Died.

Last edited:
That that I ever believe that racist cockroaches are really worthy of my attention, there WERE WMD found in Iraq.

Just a fact. Nothing to be afraid of, White Inferiorist.

If you weren't such a shithead, you would have been able to understand the meaning of "material."

Forum List

Back