Irish government health body tells women to flush their aborted babies down the toilet

Irish Government Health Body Tells Women to Flush Their Aborted Babies Down the Toilet
Ireland’s government health body has a section on its website that advises women to flush their aborted babies down the toilet.

LOL Planned parenthood is gonna lose millions off those flushing lmfao you idiots. Don't worry the indoctrinated see it as just a clump of cells......... Suckerrrrrssss

OMG MindWars
What they need is a huge campaign to flush BAD RELATIONSHIPS down the toilet.
Quit having sex with men who don't take equal responsibility or really care about them!

I always wanted to post billboards that show a woman's face and the quote
"If he's not worth having a baby with,
he's not worth having an abortion for."

Seriously!

If I did a GoFundMe to create that series, don't you think people would chip in?
OMG maybe I should propose that to Irish Govt Officials to replace their toilet ads that need to be flushed!!!

OMG MindWars
What they need is a huge campaign to flush BAD RELATIONSHIPS down the toilet.
Quit having sex with men who don't take equal responsibility or really care about them!

I always wanted to post billboards that show a woman's face and the quote
"If he's not worth having a baby with,
he's not worth having an abortion for."

Seriously!

If I did a GoFundMe to create that series, don't you think people would chip in?
OMG maybe I should propose that to Irish Govt Officials to replace their toilet ads that need to be flushed!!!
People would definitely pitch in to see an effective bill board that doesn't wag disapproving fingers at people but appeals to their common sense.
It's always better to let someone figure something out for themselves than to force them into a position.

Forum List

Back