Irish Pastor Rips Into Islam

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
james+mcconnell.jpg

"Islam is heathen, Islam is satanic, Islam is a doctrine spawned in hell."

You can bet your bottom dollar that some Imam has issued a Fatwa calling for his death. Just like that guy who wrote the book critical of Islam. It's their usual manner for “defending their faith.” Kill! Kill! Kill!

Read the story @ Cranmer: "Islam is heathen, Islam is satanic, Islam is a doctrine spawned in hell."

james+mcconnell.jpg

You can bet your bottom dollar that some Imam has issued a Fatwa calling for his death. Just like that guy who wrote the book critical of Islam. It's their usual manner for “defending their faith.” Kill! Kill! Kill!

Read the story @ Cranmer: "Islam is heathen, Islam is satanic, Islam is a doctrine spawned in hell."

Or he will get a two million dollar bill from the city for security like Terry Jones who wanted to burn the Koran.

The Muslims want to kill everyone that refuses to be Muslim, including a Christian woman that just gave birthjust a few days ago.. Have their "crusades" ever stopped?

You must remember christianity is that bit older than islam and it wasn't that long ago that christians held the same views. Extremist muslims still want to kill everyone and some extremist christians would do the same if possible. All mad as hatters!

That's a shame, Ash.
Does your reply mean you are ready to give up your gods and be a good little Muslim women? If not you are the one scheduled to die a most terrible death. At the hand of Islam. Trade in your politically correct tyranny for a book on reality. Read the Koran, so you'll know your place in it.

james+mcconnell.jpg

I hope this pastor dies a most terrible death :-D

I hope no one dies a most terrible death.

That's a shame, Ash.
Does your reply mean you are ready to give up your gods and be a good little Muslim women? If not you are the one scheduled to die a most terrible death. At the hand of Islam. Trade in your politically correct tyranny for a book on reality. Read the Koran, so you'll know your place in it.

Oh I've read all through your Bible and the Quran. I know how to use a religion to develop my spirituality and understanding of the divine, without becoming an indoctrinated slave to it, as so many of you Christians and Muslims do :)

Don't think I haven't considered using Islam to manipulate radicals into doing my bidding. The creator of the Order of Nine Angles "converted" from criminal satanism to "Islam", or at least gave the impression that he did, and gained the ability to convince radical Muslims to die for him :)

He didn't even have to appear in person. They just read the things he wrote and then...
:blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :dance: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

More Muslims dying for somebody else's cause :-D What powerful resources humans become, when they see fit to lay down their lives to further your agenda.

Last edited:
That's a shame, Ash.

Oh I've read all through your Bible and the Quran. I know how to use a religion to develop my spirituality and understanding of the divine, without becoming an indoctrinated slave to it, as so many of you Christians and Muslims do :)

Don't think I haven't considered using Islam to manipulate radicals into doing my bidding. The creator of the Order of Nine Angles "converted" from criminal satanism to "Islam", or at least gave the impression that he did, and gained the ability to convince radical Muslims to die for him :)

He didn't even have to appear in person. They just read the things he wrote and then...
:blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :dance: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

More Muslims dying for somebody else's cause :-D What powerful resources humans become, when they see fit to lay down their lives to further your agenda.

Please do not take this personally, but I don't think your spirituality is as developed as you seem to think. And it's not because you disagree with Christianity or Islam. It's because of the level of pride you are showing in your posts. The foundation of true spirituality is humility. It's a difficult lesson. I know I haven't mastered it. I wonder if I'll master it in my lifetime.

As for your comments, I don't think we should have any agenda other than the truth and blessing our fellow man. We are created to love people and use things, not the other way around.

God bless the Irish. I am a Irish brown eyed ex-catholic heathen agnostic. Muslims are tools, alright. So are the Catholics. The IRA blew up plenty of people too, they just didn't have the stupidity (or guts) to actually put bombs on themselves to do it.

God bless the Irish. I am a Irish brown eyed ex-catholic heathen agnostic. Muslims are tools, alright. So are the Catholics. The IRA blew up plenty of people too, they just didn't have the stupidity (or guts) to actually put bombs on themselves to do it.

Except it wasn't their Catholicism that had them blow people up. It was nationalism.

james+mcconnell.jpg

What a lovely chap he is.

Evangelist pastor James McConnell facing surgery following major heart attack - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

In 2009, the east Belfast preacher smashed up a Romanian children's home funded by his congregation because he learned a paedophile ring he believed to be close to the Romanian Government had designs on the home.

He smashed up a children's home in case kiddie fiddlers took over. WOW.
That dude is a nut job.

He's also a man who doesn't keep his word.

Pastor sued by missionaries

The legal proceedings are expected to be initiated by Whitewell missionaries Leslie and Brenda Lyons, who have been working in the Costa Blanca area of Spain, for the last 29 years.

It is understood pastor McConnell has been accused of “breach of contract” after payments to the Lyons was stopped in 2004....

....The missionaries, originally from Belfast, helped set up four churches in the east of Spain on behalf of Whitewell Missions.

The source claimed money was stopped because Pastor McConnell believed the missionaries had applied to join another church.

He isn't all that keen on Catholics either.

How to understand Pastor James McConnell's hate speech | Andrew Brown | Comment is free | theguardian.com

Degenerate churches (generally understood to be Roman Catholic) were described as "synagogues of satan". Mixed marriages – those involving "infidels, papists, and other idolaters" or those who maintain "damnable heresies" – are condemned.

If you love this guy, you must hate Jews.

Careful if you're gay
Ranting pastor McConnell needs to know when to be quiet - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

fucking idiot preacher said:
hurricanes are sent from God as a punishment against licentious gay people,

same idiot said:
Harry Potter is not a speccy fictional wizard, but a temptation sent from Beelzebub to lure youngsters into evil ways

Yep, a nice chap.

Except it wasn't their Catholicism that had them blow people up. It was nationalism.

And cash sent from the United States of America that funded the IRA.

Protestant England invaded Catholic Ireland and...let me catch my breath here...does it matter? That issue is done, over. Islam, with it's crack- pot loony toons anything goes suicide crusading dingbats, they scare the HOLY hell out of me. The troubles pale in comparison to these cool aid drinking self abusing maniacs. They (Islam) get a little dressdown and the world is going to end?

Forum List

Back