Iron eagle vs top gun

Jun 29, 2017
Dallas
both movies are 80s classics. Both have bangin soundtracks. But for me, Iron eagle is a better movie. Now My late father was an air traffic controller in the Navy and said that Top gun had a lot of realism as far as the flight deck scenes. But to me, the plot line of Iron eagle was more entertaining, even if it is pure fantasy

both movies are 80s classics. Both have bangin soundtracks. But for me, Iron eagle is a better movie. Now My late father was an air traffic controller in the Navy and said that Top gun had a lot of realism as far as the flight deck scenes. But to me, the plot line of Iron eagle was more entertaining, even if it is pure fantasy
Worked in the Air Force during the 1970's and 1980's and when Iron Eagle came out, I was very insulted by Liberalwood and their depiction of the USAF. There aren't too many FAT people in the AF or else you are discharged for not conforming to regulations. Also to get near a Jet, without proper identification, you are thrown to the ground, and have a m-16 pointed at your head, until higher authorities alleviate the situation.

Top Gun was a better show over all, but had flaws also. Hey it is the lefties wishing they could be REAL men.

Worked in the Air Force during the 1970's and 1980's and when Iron Eagle came out, I was very insulted by Liberalwood and their depiction of the USAF. There aren't too many FAT people in the AF or else you are discharged for not conforming to regulations. Also to get near a Jet, without proper identification, you are thrown to the ground, and have a m-16 pointed at your head, until higher authorities alleviate the situation.

Top Gun was a better show over all, but had flaws also. Hey it is the lefties wishing they could be REAL men.
yeah, I mean I was like 6 years old when Iron eagle came out. my FAVE movie of all time is red dawn though...I actually got to touch the egyptian maadi that c thomas howell's character robert used in the movie.

yeah, I mean I was like 6 years old when Iron eagle came out. my FAVE movie of all time is red dawn though...I actually got to touch the egyptian maadi that c thomas howell's character robert used in the movie.
Yes, Red Dawn was a great movie, and Powers Booth played the Eagle Driver to perfection. What I find interesting about Red Dawn, is that it warned US about a Commie invasion with the USSR and Cuba. But in 2008 it was a Commie invasion from the Democrat party and Mexico. At least the US citizens woke up in time to stop the invasion before the US of America was completely "fundamentally transformed"...

Yes, Red Dawn was a great movie, and Powers Booth played the Eagle Driver to perfection. What I find interesting about Red Dawn, is that it warned US about a Commie invasion with the USSR and Cuba. But in 2008 it was a Commie invasion from the Democrat party and Mexico. At least the US citizens woke up in time to stop the invasion before the US of America was completely "fundamentally transformed"...

Im not convinced that trup isnt actually(but unwittingly) a part of the globalist plans.

Im not convinced that trup isnt actually(but unwittingly) a part of the globalist plans.

What he is doing to the liberals(making them batshit crazy) I just don't see as being part of the globalist plan.

What he is doing to the liberals(making them batshit crazy) I just don't see as being part of the globalist plan.

I do.........they are acting out so horribly that when the jack boot comes down, a large portion of th eppopulation is gonna be cool with it, just because of antifatards and the ilk and their shennanigans.

The final countdown.

TFC6.jpg.3ec9a7da01ad98520a794aa93fe68230.jpg

one is on the Boycott List.(evil cult supporter)

indirinijin, you actually "think" Saving the United States from the idiot and probable traitor duh bya is "invasion"?

Go Learn what words mean.

Forum List

Back