IRS joins Mueller's investigation

Your weaseling doesn't confuse me a bit. Just admit you have no evidence.

how would I have any evidence you idiot.?

Mueller had to have SOMETHING to impanel a grand jury or they would have laughed him out of the country.

god you're such a f'n dipshit its pathetic.
If you can't produce any evidence, then admit that you are unaware of any evidence.

too bad someone cant produce 50 IQ points and give them to you.

The reason I call you "cockroach" is the fact that your reasoning skills are inferior to theirs.

Speaking for the lack of reasoning skills, have you listened to the Comrade try to give comments without his teleprompter? He sounds like a nine year old bully on the playground.
He sounds better than Obama the stutter king.

Trump won't be indicted for anything, cockroach.

WHAT PART OF IF AND WHEN CONFUSES YOUR STUPID ASS, GOMER ?

Mueller had to have SOMETHING to impanel a grand jury or they would have laughed him out of the country.

If you can't produce any evidence, then admit that you are unaware of any evidence.

you haven't the slightest clue how an investigation actually works yet you want to have a say in who runs the country.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
I do know that you have no evidence. You're just praying the Mewler finds some. It's a vain hope. Trump owns nothing in Russia and received no cash from anyone in Russia.

The reason I call you "cockroach" is the fact that your reasoning skills are inferior to theirs.

Speaking for the lack of reasoning skills, have you listened to the Comrade try to give comments without his teleprompter? He sounds like a nine year old bully on the playground.
<YAWN!>

Witch hunt, fake news, unfair!
The only arguments the Trumpists have.
Oh, and 'What about Hillary!'

Hillary proof of using an unsecured server was through emails showing up in public for all to see, she deleted 30,000 emails during an investigation, she used bleach bit to further prove her innocence I'm sure. This is called physical evidence of wrong doing.

Trumps proof? A news article suggests there may be wrong doing that might involve Russia. Even Senator Feinstein responded on a CNN interview, that she say no physical evidence that leads to a crime. The DNC even fails to cooperate and turn over the server that they "claim" was hacked by Russia, to allow the FBI to investigate the true source to confirm signs it was breached. Why is that?

You are clueless, Clinton's emails were never leaked out. DNC and Podesta email accounts were hacked, not Clinton's.

Your right Clinton deleted hers after she was ordered to turn them over to investigators.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was ordered to hand over official emails, was allowed to delete personal ones.

I think it's time for right wingers to MOVE ON past Clinton and her god damn emails.

So you are telling me that a government official, who CLEARLY understands they are being investigated by the FBI for having secret or top secret emails on her personal unsecured server, is allowed to take it upon herself to delete emails (unsupervised by a government official outside her department) from her account, and just be allowed to "say" they were ALL of a personal nature.

Do you seriously think things through before you post? That would be like having the police banging on your door, and when you answer, they announce to you that they have a court order to enter. While you respond, "HOLD UP!!! Give me just five minutes, I have some very personal items I like to go through and get rid of real quick first!!" :lol: Yes antontoo, that makes complete sense. Why don't you try backing that crap up in a link, that clearly states Hillary (completely unsupervised) was allowed to choose which emails to delete that she SAYS was just personal. Show me that such an act would actually maintain the credibility of an investigation that she herself is under.

I'm just explaining you the facts and the fact is yes she was allowed to erase personal emails, you can huff and puff about it all you want.

Hillary proof of using an unsecured server was through emails showing up in public for all to see, she deleted 30,000 emails during an investigation, she used bleach bit to further prove her innocence I'm sure. This is called physical evidence of wrong doing.

Trumps proof? A news article suggests there may be wrong doing that might involve Russia. Even Senator Feinstein responded on a CNN interview, that she say no physical evidence that leads to a crime. The DNC even fails to cooperate and turn over the server that they "claim" was hacked by Russia, to allow the FBI to investigate the true source to confirm signs it was breached. Why is that?

You are clueless, Clinton's emails were never leaked out. DNC and Podesta email accounts were hacked, not Clinton's.

Your right Clinton deleted hers after she was ordered to turn them over to investigators.

She was ordered to hand over official emails, was allowed to delete personal ones.

I think it's time for right wingers to MOVE ON past Clinton and her god damn emails.

So you are telling me that a government official, who CLEARLY understands they are being investigated by the FBI for having secret or top secret emails on her personal unsecured server, is allowed to take it upon herself to delete emails (unsupervised by a government official outside her department) from her account, and just be allowed to "say" they were ALL of a personal nature.

Do you seriously think things through before you post? That would be like having the police banging on your door, and when you answer, they announce to you that they have a court order to enter. While you respond, "HOLD UP!!! Give me just five minutes, I have some very personal items I like to go through and get rid of real quick first!!" :lol: Yes antontoo, that makes complete sense. Why don't you try backing that crap up in a link, that clearly states Hillary (completely unsupervised) was allowed to choose which emails to delete that she SAYS was just personal. Show me that such an act would actually maintain the credibility of an investigation that she herself is under.

I'm just explaining you the facts and the fact is yes she was allowed to erase personal emails, you can huff and puff about it all you want.
Prove it, cockroach.

Prove it, cockroach.

you prove Mueller doesnt have the evidence it took to impanel a grand jury.

A grand jury was impaneled to find evidence that Darren Wilson had no justification for shooting Michael Brown.

There is no evidenceb of Russian collusion. Second question. Can Mueller successfully phony some up?

The evidence will surface, and very soon! This Mueller guy is a sharp cookie. IQ probably twice that of the self-declared 'Smart guy' in the WH.
There's probably hundreds of reasons the Orange Idiot won't release his tax returns, and Mueller will hang them out for the world to see.

Here's a hint for you, Mousterian! When you find yourself using the word "probably" a lot...you're just guessing. Admit it...you have absolutely no proof that Trump did anything wrong. You're simply hoping Mueller finds SOMETHING embarrassing in his investigation because if he doesn't...you're all going to look like poor losers who conducted a witch hunt when Hillary unexpectedly lost!

A grand jury was impaneled to find evidence that Darren Wilson had no justification for shooting Michael Brown.

There is no evidenceb of Russian collusion. Second question. Can Mueller successfully phony some up?

White House special counsel Ty Cobb said he only learned of the grand jury through media reports.

“Grand jury matters are typically secret,” Cobb said in a statement. “The White House favors anything that accelerates the conclusion of his work fairly. The White House is committed to fully cooperating with Mr. Mueller."

secret .. they aint telling YOU or ME.

so go back to sleep.

He sounds better than Obama the stutter king.
trumpanzee Excuse #2

This unit—known as CI—is one of the federal government’s most tight-knit, specialized, and secretive investigative entities. Its 2,500 agents focus exclusively on financial crime, including tax evasion and money laundering. A former colleague of Mueller’s said he always liked working with IRS’ special agents, especially when he was a U.S. Attorney.

I bet Donnie is really glad he fired Comey right about now.

:badgrin:
And I thought the witch hunt started with a Russia collusion. I guess when that petered out they started new.

The evidence will surface, and very soon! This Mueller guy is a sharp cookie. IQ probably twice that of the self-declared 'Smart guy' in the WH.
There's probably hundreds of reasons the Orange Idiot won't release his tax returns, and Mueller will hang them out for the world to see.

Here's a hint for you, Mousterian! When you find yourself using the word "probably" a lot...you're just guessing. Admit it...you have absolutely no proof that Trump did anything wrong. You're simply hoping Mueller finds SOMETHING embarrassing in his investigation because if he doesn't...you're all going to look like poor losers who conducted a witch hunt when Hillary unexpectedly lost!
If trump and his minions did nothing wrong...nothing to worry about, right?

This unit—known as CI—is one of the federal government’s most tight-knit, specialized, and secretive investigative entities. Its 2,500 agents focus exclusively on financial crime, including tax evasion and money laundering. A former colleague of Mueller’s said he always liked working with IRS’ special agents, especially when he was a U.S. Attorney.

And I thought the witch hunt started with a Russia collusion. I guess when that petered out they started new.

you thought ... theres where you fucked up right there.

you thought ... theres where you fucked up right there.
I guess you are right. Thinking there is any rationale to what the left wing is doing is futile.

Everyone then should be audited by the IRS and investigated by a special council.

Everyone then should be audited by the IRS and investigated by a special council.

no poor little boy, not EVERYONE - nobody is ignoring due process ... Trump gave probable cause or his sorry ass wouldnt be in a crack.

Witch hunt, fake news, unfair!
The only arguments the Trumpists have.
Oh, and 'What about Hillary!'
What arguments do we need? Where's the evidence, cockroach?

You are a damn liar and a hypocrite. Where is the evidence to "Lock her up"?

HRC was investigated for years and there was never an indictment; Trump is being investigated and soon enough we will see if he is culpable for high crimes or misdemeanors.

Ok.

Prove it, cockroach.

I don't need to prove it. You and the rest of the snowflakes are the one who claims he does. I also don't need to prove that Bigfoot doesn't exist.

Prove it, cockroach.

I don't need to prove it. You and the rest of the snowflakes are the one who claims he does. I also don't need to prove that Bigfoot doesn't exist.

very true, everyone knows youre a lying blithering idiot - no proof necessary

Forum List

Back