IRS joins Mueller's investigation

So you are telling me that a government official, who CLEARLY understands they are being investigated by the FBI for having secret or top secret emails on her personal unsecured server, is allowed to take it upon herself to delete emails (unsupervised by a government official outside her department) from her account, and just be allowed to "say" they were ALL of a personal nature.

First of all this thread is about Mueller's investigation and NOW, the IRS involvement in that investigation.

But putting that aside for a second......can you name one....JUST ONE.......state secret that Clinton has "revealed" to our enemies in her unsecured server???......Just ONE will do.

I seriously do NOT like Hillary for her arrogance.....but you morons have had it in for her for the last three fucking decades and NOTHING has materialized except a waste of money.

Whhaaaat why isn’t the FBI investigating the Clinton Global Bribery, Kickback, Fake Charity and Tax evasion foundation? That is a real crime.

The Democratic Party's dirty politics, mass voter fraud and one sided Press is a threat to our democracy.

Glad morons like you are finally admitting that Fox or Breitbart are NOT credible press.....LOL

(its about fucking time.)

If anyone falls, it won't be Trump. It might be Stone or Manafort or some other scuzzball, at which point Trump will say, "I barely knew the guy. What did you say his name was again?"

No doubt......however, it'll be a bit hard to have "forgotten" or spin that Manafort headed his faking campaign.

If anyone falls, it won't be Trump. It might be Stone or Manafort or some other scuzzball, at which point Trump will say, "I barely knew the guy. What did you say his name was again?"

No doubt......however, it'll be a bit hard to have "forgotten" or spin that Manafort headed his faking campaign.
The tards already have! And I bet 99.99999 percent of them have no clue who Stone is.

Whhaaaat why isn’t the FBI investigating the Clinton Global Bribery, Kickback, Fake Charity and Tax evasion foundation? That is a real crime.

11 Republican investigations say otherwise. Are you calling them liars?

On
The Democratic Party's dirty politics, mass voter fraud and one sided Press is a threat to our democracy.

YEAH, THE DEMS WON THE ELECTION WITH MASS VOTER FRAUD, AND YOU'RE NOT A DUMBASS.[/QUOTE
The Dirty Corrupt Democratic Party blocks Voter ID laws to allow mass voter fraud. Troglocrats are against clean fair elections, voting rights and democracy.

11 Republican investigations say otherwise. Are you calling them liars?

The moron will respond with......."a bunch of RINOs cleared Hillary....the whole world is against us poor white supremacists."

On

YEAH, THE DEMS WON THE ELECTION WITH MASS VOTER FRAUD, AND YOU'RE NOT A DUMBASS.[/QUOTE
The Dirty Corrupt Democratic Party blocks Voter ID laws to allow mass voter fraud. Troglocrats are against clean fair elections, voting rights and democracy.

not ON your integrity, TROGLODYTE

So you are telling me that a government official, who CLEARLY understands they are being investigated by the FBI for having secret or top secret emails on her personal unsecured server, is allowed to take it upon herself to delete emails (unsupervised by a government official outside her department) from her account, and just be allowed to "say" they were ALL of a personal nature.

First of all this thread is about Mueller's investigation and NOW, the IRS involvement in that investigation.

But putting that aside for a second......can you name one....JUST ONE.......state secret that Clinton has "revealed" to our enemies in her unsecured server???......Just ONE will do.

I seriously do NOT like Hillary for her arrogance.....but you morons have had it in for her for the last three fucking decades and NOTHING has materialized except a waste of money.

Obviously someone who is innocent typically engages in bleach-bit with their server. You do know what bleach bit is don't you? I'm sure you believe that it sounds like completely innocent behavior to be engaged in, for a government official caught up in a criminal investigation. Why secretly delete emails that are involved in an investigation in the first place, before handing your personal server over to the FBI? Now let's see if you are able to figure out and connect the dots regarding those emails, or do you really need assistance in a further understanding of the terms ... (1) delete and ... (2) bleach bit?

Oh look, another witch hunt destined to leave liberals feeling putrid and empty.
What makes this a witch hunt to you?

Unless you're a liberal, JUSTICE means you're investigated for an alleged crime. In the case of Trump, there are no alleged crimes. They simply hope and make allegations up, and when those fail they look a little deeper. At the end of the day liberals will further be exposed for what they are, which is corrupt and putrid.
There very much are some alleged crimes....collusion with the Russians, money laundering, influence peddling.....those are ok things to you?

Upside down? HA!. Trump wanted to fire Comey, simple as that. He deserved to be fired. His authoring Clinton's exoneration prior to completing an investigation was just one example how fucked up Comey is. He then declared Hillary's indiscretions & lies "unintentional".
Trump can fire somebody for any reason he wants. The problem is that Trump fired Comey for a different reason than he put in the letter.

LOL, it doesn't matter.
And that's trumpanzee excuse #7.

Obviously someone who is innocent typically engages in bleach-bit with their server. You do know what bleach bit is don't you? I'm sure you believe that it sounds like completely innocent behavior to be engaged in, for a government official caught up in a criminal investigation. Why secretly delete emails that are involved in an investigation in the first place, before handing your personal server over to the FBI? Now let's see if you are able to figure out and connect the dots regarding those emails, or do you really need assistance in a further understanding of the terms ... (1) delete and ... (2) bleach bit?

Give it a rest or you'll get ulcers that NONE of the right wingers' probes have discovered one iota of Clinton's guilt......

My guess is that "crooked Hillary" had emails that were damaging to HER OWN campaign against Sanders, et al....

Obviously someone who is innocent typically engages in bleach-bit with their server. You do know what bleach bit is don't you?

Isn't that the requirement before any government agency releases computer equipment to non-agency sources?

DoD 5220.22-M Data Wipe Method [US DOD Wipe Standard]

You might also come across various iterations of DoD 5220.22-M including DoD 5220.22-M (E), DoD 5220.22-M (ECE), or others. Each will probably use a character and its compliment (as in 1 and 0) and varying frequencies of verifications.

While less common, there's another altered version of DoD 5220.22-M that writes a 97 during the last pass instead of a random character.

Free Software That Uses the DoD 5220.22-M Wipe Method
There are several free programs that have the option to utilize the DoD 5220.22-M sanitization standard to erase all the information from a hard drive.

My favorite hard drive data wiping tool that uses DoD 5220.22-M, among other methods, isDBAN, but a few others have it as an option, too. Two favorites include CBL Data Shredderand ErAce.

As I mentioned above, some file shredder programs, data wiping programs that act on just one or more selected files instead of an entire drive, also use DoD 5220.22-M.

Give it a rest or you'll get ulcers that NONE of the right wingers' probes have discovered one iota of Clinton's guilt......

My guess is that "crooked Hillary" had emails that were damaging to HER OWN campaign against Sanders, et al....

So if the emails were part of an FBI conducted investigation, why would the FBI disclose matters to the public or Congress that are outside of the investigation? Have you ever known Comey to disclose matters that had nothing to do with the parameters of investigation he was conducting?

Wouldn't such e-mails qualify as "private" and non-government related?

whatever gets released will be to the grand jury, if and when indictments get issued the nature of those indictments will be available to the public.

then every RW dolt in the country will get their proof of evidence, and not until.

Forum List

Back